BEST SEX YOU EVER HAD

buttface

Guest RemiBon
few years back one chick named tasha, first beat after a long dry spell - she hadnt beat in over a year as wellwhen i entered it was bare epic, she had the most magical pum. the nut was emotional, so emotional that for a few seconds afterwards i didn't even know where i was, had to recollect my thoughts and sh*t. i buss in under a minute and felt NO shame
Actually I remember one like this, she was on top and I busted and shut my eyes and I literally transported to a yacht floating on the sea for about 10 seconds, like it FELT like I was really thereWas f*ck*ng weird but mad amazing
Yeah.jpg

Guest Esquilax
only neeks right?
y?
that werent even funny tbhand belive u me I WOULDVE found that funny
Next level killjoyA separate group?
stop fiending for a dappadondadda to b placed in a nxt group calm dwn uve droped this at leat 3 timesy?
NICE IRONY BRAH

best sex is usually first time after a whilelike when u grip so hard you could rip chunks of meat offn u want to bitewhen the f*ck ever do u bite apart from when its been f*ck*ng dry
speak for yourself
well im talkin long term relationship, not fresh links

Guest Fat Eric
When I was bussin I think God came down and spudded me
Remember in the morning when I turned round and saw her in the light, MOC was horrific.
ceilings are hard to clean
had a bounce in my step and a twinkle in my eye. Felt like I'd been touched by The Force.
i buss in under a minute and felt NO shame
Portuguese>>>>_______________It's not just sports room. Man said 5 hours.
PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• 2 weeks later...
Break-up sex.SNM
the last time is always the best time. /best was one of them quiet ones where her family were home and we had to be quiet. had to go for slow and deep to compensate/best head was in a car. something about limited space seems to do it

Best I had was in 2004 the 2nd/3rd/4th legs with a South african chick.First leg was the worse because she cummed I went home a few hours later with blue balls<<<2nd leg was the best ever I BB for the first time she put a lot of work in she owed me a world class performance boy did she step up to the plate from that day all the way to the final two legs.Since then I have accepted It will take me aleast five hours to buss with a dom on and therefore BB can only now be done with a serious chick.
hang on. man is that obsessed with the clueless sports fan lifestyle that he's droppin bars like "first leg, second leg, world class performance, final, two legs?/You stop when they buss? and go home with no second round? You got used, unfortunate