How wud u react?

BlackaDaBerry

Guest Seriouss

No way, I would honestly love it. I like weird people at work, they crack me up. I think I might upload pictures of all the really weird looking people at my work. I had to take pictures of everyone for our company stucture diagram.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So just now i'm sitting at my desk - I don't have my own office anymoreI have a hoody on - one of the directors comes in and goes YO YO YO - flexin hand signs - you got the sales figures for march - so i said yes i will mail them to you and then he goes yo peace yo - one.and bopped out the door...bussin a swaggeri feel to make a complaint for racism.....or jus straight knock him outpure f*ckrie....
LOLReminds me of me and my fren gettin called rude girls by our supervisor. Your right PURE f*ckERY!

Reminds me of this time I was with this girl (I'm white, she's not) and we were walking past this construction site place and some white guy at the top was looking down watching us and shouted "wa blow brother is that your girl seeen" in some exaggerated attempt at a Jamaican accent. This girl's laughing but I was like ' biggrin.gif  you d*ckhead' and he tried it 'ahh cam dawwwwwn I was only playing wid ya' then I looked at the portacabin and it said on the side 'no blacks allowed'.
Lmao.

whenever he sees me goes "sup" in a bait american accent (he is south african) and throws up a peace sign. one time when he saw he goes "yo yo yo wassup young jeezy" :roll: i couldnt believe it. i was speechlessdoes this guy look like tintin and talk loudly?i used to work with a guy that used to do the exact same sh*twe used to call him speakerbox because he used to talk on the phone like hes doin a PA or something

So just now i'm sitting at my desk - I don't have my own office anymoreI have a hoody on - one of the directors comes in and goes YO YO YO - flexin hand signs - you got the sales figures for march - so i said yes i will mail them to you and then he goes yo peace yo - one.and bopped out the door...bussin a swaggeri feel to make a complaint for racism.....or jus straight knock him outpure f*ckrie....
Are you sure he wasnt just thinking look at this d*ckhead thinking hes cool wearing his hoody indoors.

whenever he sees me goes "sup" in a bait american accent (he is south african) and throws up a peace sign. one time when he saw he goes "yo yo yo wassup young jeezy" :roll: i couldnt believe it. i was speechlessdoes this guy look like tintin and talk loudly?i used to work with a guy that used to do the exact same sh*twe used to call him speakerbox because he used to talk on the phone like hes doin a PA or something
lol naah

Are you sure he wasnt just thinking look at this d*ckhead thinking hes cool wearing his hoody indoors.
nah i'm not the only one in the office with a hoody, jus the only blackone...

nah i'm not the only one in the office with a hoody, jus the only blackone...
Did he do it in front of other people? Maybe you should take him to one side and politely inform him that it hurt your feelings.

nah dudes a known d*ckhead still....only one chic was in here and she jus told him to stop bein a twat thats when he swaggered out the room...lol
Not even being funny you got boyed. The swagger killed it. He sounds like a prick though.