7 CHASED & BEAT - 1 STABBED - ALL JAILED

Goddaz

Joint enterprise, is f*ck*ng bullshit and anyone who don't agree can go suck a d*ck.

So in the Stephen Lawrence case, you think some of them shoulda walked free?

If they had no part to play in his death then yes.

noone saying they should be exonerated of guilt

but they shouldnt all face the same sentence as the one murderer.

however as im typing this im wondering if they cant ascertain who did deal the fatal blow then what happens then, should they all get off on the basis that noone can pinpoint whos actually punch/kick/stab caused his death

No the white men don't stay winning, incase you didn't see, a young white boy was stabbed and had the unfortunate honor of bleeding to death on the shop floor of Moorleys chicken.

:/

What?

I said man

You said men

Who died? A boy.

So trust me. The white man/powers that be stay winning.

them backtracks there

No the white men don't stay winning, incase you didn't see, a young white boy was stabbed and had the unfortunate honor of bleeding to death on the shop floor of Moorleys chicken.

What?

I said man

You said men

Who died? A boy.

It was actually a typo. But you think that semantics make you correct?

Please explain to me, how a group of black boys killing a young white male = the white man stays winning?

Do you think there are people sitting round a table with Baphomet statues saying 'chalk up another victory for us?' No.

In reality, the country is sh*t, the youth are in danger, it is becoming easier and easier to be dragged into a way of life that should be unacceptable for young children, and you have the useful idiots talking as if we are in Watts in the 80s.

Everyone is losing. Perhaps the Daily Mail gets to sell a few more copies of Black Crime weekly but that's as far as it goes.

Joint enterprise, is f*ck*ng bullshit and anyone who don't agree can go suck a d*ck.

See this is where it gets f*cked up now.

The only way they should be allowed to walk is if they testify against their bredrin and act as a witness.

Otherwise how can they just walk being present at the scene of a crime and refusing to give evidence?

most cuntish thing you have ever said tbh sandwich man

i really hate people that go QE

It's common sense bruv.

If your family member was on the receiving end of a serious crime maybe you would think more for the victim than perpetrators.

sh*t has become so normal & acceptable now that it's just 'oh they were only rushing him they are innocent really', thats how it goes on road' etc, and then it's the courts fault for sentencing 7 men for an indiscriminate attack on one person.

Then in another thread you will have people screaming for stronger deterrents :/

• Upvote 1

sh*t has become so normal & acceptable now that it's just 'oh they were only rushing him they are innocent really', thats how it goes on road' etc, and then it's the courts fault for sentencing 7 men for an indiscriminate attack on one person.

Then in another thread you will have people screaming for stronger deterrents :/

To be honest its cause his white :lol:

noone saying they should be exonerated of guilt

but they shouldnt all face the same sentence as the one murderer.

however as im typing this im wondering if they cant ascertain who did deal the fatal blow then what happens then, should they all get off on the basis that noone can pinpoint whos actually punch/kick/stab caused his death

Exactly.

The only way they should be allowed to walk is if they testify against their bredrin and act as a witness.

Otherwise how can they just walk being present at the scene of a crime and refusing to give evidence?

It's common sense bruv.

If your family member was on the receiving end of a serious crime maybe you would think more for the victim than perpetrators.

I dont deal with police at all

and if im totally honest with you i wouldnt want them to go to prison the roads clean themselves up

loool not a good look boi

im sure the news r gonna go nuts on this one

Nothing to "go nuts about" it Is nuts

f*ck*ng bastards

we look like scum of the earth yet again

I actually support this kind of sentencing. People being in mobs and getting hyped could encourage someone who wouldn't usually have done something like this. To do it to gain stripes/look bad in front of their friends. If it's clear that if you are even there when something like this goes off, means your Goin to jail. A lotta the tommy hilfigure type "borderline badmen" will be discouraged.

Already been answered during the thread so won't go over old ground,

You'd be pretty f*ck*ng angry if you just thought you were rushing someone and then you ended up getting 15+ years cause one your mates stabbed him (without your previous consent).

That's why your mum or whoever used to always say, make sure you know your friends.

What would you say to your mate if he pulled a knife on a bouncer/ reveller/ or something? You'd pull him back quickly and say stop that sh*t right now, no?

I would, but if he had already stabbed the guy - there's nothing I can do. If you don't know somethings going to happen it's difficult to stop it.

+1

What you lot are saying is true. But we need more of an emphasis on taking accountability for things. Tht way this kind o thing is more likely to police itself. If you know that if your boy stabs someone you are going to jail as well. You are more likely to make sure people you associate with arent carrying weapons and if you know they are you're less likely to be involved. There will always be grey areas and anomalies but this kind of law will help stem this tide of kids who are only bad when they are in a group of 10. And think it's ok if you are plotting the violence, and are stood next to the guy who does it but as long as you don't do anything too serous you're untouchable.

This is the thing, Joint Enterprise if used effectively and publicly tbh will eventually force young people to think more carefully about the actions/decisions they make, and the friends they keep and go around with.

It don't start home

Not every sibling in a household are weak minded

Interesting post,

Good point IMO, if those guys were properly brought to trial and all but the knifer said "ohh I never knew he had a knife or that he was capable of that".............

It's common sense bruv.

This whole thing about the rest of the group walking free if they testify against their friend is a very easy way out tbh,

If 5 of you are in the dock for s murder, 1 of you is commonly thought of and believed to have been the knife man, and the other 4 merely took part in the beating using fists and kicks and your brief says you are all facing 20 years minumum, unless you 4 do this ..... How easy would it be for someone who knee a knife was present an who knew what was gonna happen to get off.

Infect if the guys on trial had 2 brain cells between them they concuct a way for the least ammount if them as possible to serve any time.

Also it's impossible to ever determine whether or not everyone present in the group knew that a knife was present or would be used.

Which is why Joint enterprise will eventually force people to choose their friends mire wisely, whoever said it should be taught and made easily understandable in schools us correct coz it's slot easier for us to understand our actions at our age now, but as mist of us know, when your a lot younger it's not always so easy an clear to see. Sadly

Don't totally agree with JE but if it's used properly and understood then it could change the future actions/decisions ppl make.

• Downvote 2

@ Kommpressor,

You haven't read the story properly have you? And unless I've got it wrong you don't seem to fully understant the JE ting properly do you?

The person who inflicted the final blow is known, Dale Green.

Three got life for murder: Dale Green 15 years, Lamarr Gordon 14 years, & Josepth Appiah 12 years.

Four got done for manslaughter: Terell Clement 10 years, Claude Gaha & Demar Brown 8 years. Edward Conteh 7 years.

Gordon's older brother, Sheldon Gordon got 12-month suspended sentence for perverting the course of justice. He hid clothes in a bid to hamper the investigation.

What?

I said man

You said men

Who died? A boy.

It was actually a typo. But you think that semantics make you correct?

Please explain to me, how a group of black boys killing a young white male = the white man stays winning?

Do you think there are people sitting round a table with Baphomet statues saying 'chalk up another victory for us?' No.

In reality, the country is sh*t, the youth are in danger, it is becoming easier and easier to be dragged into a way of life that should be unacceptable for young children, and you have the useful idiots talking as if we are in Watts in the 80s.

Everyone is losing. Perhaps the Daily Mail gets to sell a few more copies of Black Crime weekly but that's as far as it goes.

Lol typo & it's not semantics. In law a boy is not defined the same as a man, their differerent. Apart from Sheldon Gordan. The rest are all boys.

Because in the grand scheme of things it's 'the white man/powers that be' who benefit from all this f*ckery. From the police, solicitors, barristers, QC's, judges to prisons, the media etc. I can go on.

Now your delving into the world of speculation. We both can't answer that question for sure.

Who do you think is in more control to sort out most of all that 'sh*t' you've described. Surely it's the government, the wealthy, those with the means & power no? Who are they likely to be? I'll give you a clue, we don't live in a black man's world.

:lol: @ everyone is loosing. Are you serious mate? Everyone is clearly not. Surely I don't need to break that down for you do I?

@ Kommpressor,

You haven't read the story properly have you? And unless I've got it wrong you don't seem to fully understant the JE ting properly do you?

The person who inflicted the final blow is known, Dale Green.

Three got life for murder: Dale Green 15 years, Lamarr Gordon 14 years, & Josepth Appiah 12 years.

Four got done for manslaughter: Terell Clement 10 years, Claude Gaha & Demar Brown 8 years. Edward Conteh 7 years.

Gordon's older brother, Sheldon Gordon got 12-month suspended sentence for perverting the course of justice. He hid clothes in a bid to hamper the investigation.

Tbh, I only referenced this particular case twice in my post, and that was in the first 2 posts.

The Joint enterprise thing, I stand by my conclusion that eventually it will force people to choose their friends and people they roll with more wisely.

The bulk of my post was referring to the hypothetical situation Luca Toney brought up about the Stephen Lawrence case.

Which obviously hasn't been effected by joint enterprise, but I was referring to when someone said the only way any of them should've been allowed to walk free is if they testified against the person who dealt the final blow, which I agree in some cases would be ok to implement but in others it'll just be a way for the perpetrators to twang the case and get off after doing wrong,

My only comments regarding this Case was that it's a "nuts" situation, and that this story and how i fear it'll be portrayed will

Make black ppl on the whole look bad. As these things do in certain ppl's minds

Ok, fair enough Kompressor

/

I just want to put this question out for anyone with good knowledge of the legal system.

In regards to the Stephen Lawrence case, can JE be used on past cases? If not why not. Surely it's not as simple as because 'that' law wasn't there at the time therefore it can't be used is it?

I know currently there are 2 men awaiting trial for his murder so can JE be used to get the rest that were involved?

Which is why Joint enterprise will eventually force people to choose their friends mire wisely, whoever said it should be taught and made easily understandable in schools us correct coz it's slot easier for us to understand our actions at our age now, but as mist of us know, when your a lot younger it's not always so easy an clear to see. Sadly

Don't totally agree with JE but if it's used properly and understood then it could change the future actions/decisions ppl make.

Agreed and hopefully it will make a difference but the chances are slim.

The type of people who this will affect are generally not using a forum like this/reading newspapers to discuss these matters.

Aswell as being taught in schools at every age group these things should be told to the residents of council blocks/estates in the form of weekly tenant meetings where ALL residents including their children are forced to attend from an early age.

Maybe this isn't the right time of thread to bring this up, but you see when someone disagree's with what someone else posts on here, why don't they do what Goddaz did a lil earlier and explain what their grievance is rather than just merely begging and not commenting on what exactly their problem is with what was posted,

Negs don't bother me tbh, but the fact that someone obviously disagrees with what I said but hasn't specified why of which parts leaves me abit baffed tbh.

It's a Forum, air your opinions people, don't just click the red button and stat silent it doesn't make sense, especially as this is one of the better debates/discussion we've had on her for a while.

• Upvote 3

Agreed and hopefully it will make a difference but the chances are slim.

The type of people who this will affect are generally not using a forum like this/reading newspapers to discuss these matters.

Aswell as being taught in schools at every age group these things should be told to the residents of council blocks/estates in the form of weekly tenant meetings where ALL residents including their children are forced to attend from an early age.

Here what your saying, i set up a work shop with some young people got a talk/discussion with guy who does gang work, an out Of a group if 30 only 2 of them really heeded the message.

Force people to attend tennants meetings, in essence I agree, but try to implement that in Broadwater farm when you've got 10.000+ residents. Even block by block will be a big ask to get people in,

Force people to attend tennants meetings, in essence I agree, but try to implement that in Broadwater farm when you've got 10.000+ residents. Even block by block will be a big ask to get people in,

Those little things could be worked out, use the nearest school hall, groups of 250 for 2 hours, 5 groups a day etc...

What we have now are residents coming and going as they please, no one feeling part of a community or any responsibility for it, neighbours not knowing or caring for each other.

You could even have residents offering jobs to other residents at such meetings, plus it would help the young male feel connected to the community and maybe help change the crime peak statistic within young males.

It would definitely be a step in the right direction, but after having to do hone visits and speak to parents about certain issues, I think anybody would be very hard pressed to try to get them interested on what's happening in their community, nevermind their Children,

People would rather pay more attention to what's happening in Walford or on their Blackberries,

Then you have the other who work dodgy hours an aren't able to attend,

Housing associations like to try to make it easy for everyone an post those newsletters through doors, but I'd be surprised if many people read them.

Tbh generally people just tend not to give a f*ck sadly,

for real, i hope the people supporting it get caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time... soon change views..

/

some of you come like all you did at a kid was study...i caused all kinds of sh*t that could of got me or other people in deep sh*t but i guess i got lucky nothing got too far..