IM GOING TO JAIL IN THE MORNING

Thizz

Wife a fat white ting. Not thick tho she gotta be fat

:lol:

lol wtf is going on

Gayle is getting gunned in bare topics over some chick?

He was acting like he was the spokesman for black people worldwide then it was revealed he's dating a fat white girl.

Oh the one from the ross concert video?

lol you lot are cold.

This is very sad to hear. There are other ways to make money legitimately. We all come out on road and can all decide to push drugs or not. Even if I have nothing in my pocket, and my life depended on it, I still wouldn't sell em. I wish you the best in jail. Hopefully it will make you re-think your life brother and come out to be an inspiration for others as you know the youngers look up to you. Keep out of trouble and stay safe. Real Talk. Peace.

That's where you lost me.

Why would I want to sell drugs to other people? even if the demand is there, they are weak and I could never sleep knowing that I took advantage over a weak mind.

Yes, but when it comes to saving your own life and still not doing it that's where I stop relating with you. Due to that comment I now know you're just speaking nonsense without really thinking about it.

I'm quite a spiritual man believe it or not. I'd rather die with my head held high. People might not relate to that now days nor might they understand it, but I guess we are just different generations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

even if u were flat on ur face?

i hear that fam

Even if I were flat on my face. I'd find a legitimate way and if not then life ain't for me.

The old scarface philosophy - get rich quick or die trying... it doesn't work for me. I am willing to spend a long time working hard to legitimately earn my keep.

get rich or die trying aint got nothing to do with getting it fast, the term your refering to is live fast die young

/

i personally could never move work myself tbh couldnt give a f*ck if i was earning 10-20 bags week,

f*ck ever going to pen

This is very sad to hear. There are other ways to make money legitimately. We all come out on road and can all decide to push drugs or not. Even if I have nothing in my pocket, and my life depended on it, I still wouldn't sell em. I wish you the best in jail. Hopefully it will make you re-think your life brother and come out to be an inspiration for others as you know the youngers look up to you. Keep out of trouble and stay safe. Real Talk. Peace.

That's where you lost me.

Why would I want to sell drugs to other people? even if the demand is there, they are weak and I could never sleep knowing that I took advantage over a weak mind.

Yes, but when it comes to saving your own life and still not doing it that's where I stop relating with you. Due to that comment I now know you're just speaking nonsense without really thinking about it.

I'm quite a spiritual man believe it or not. I'd rather die with my head held high. People might not relate to that now days nor might they understand it, but I guess we are just different generations.

I can relate to it in certain cases but not this one. Selling a bit of weed is not going to taint you.

8 Off are you really deep in the snow as a user?

Would you say your addicted? Im not addicted

Its just when I am on it I go on binges start off with a gram

Do that in a hour go pick up more spending like £300 a day

Until my money was done then I wised up and started picking up

cosignments take what I need and get rid of the rest. Only thing I did

not really look at this as shotting, more of a way of feeding my own habbit

and not going broke in the process. The day I clocked is when some guy wanted

to do a swap with B then had to step back and reflect on what the hell I was actually doing.

One thing I do regret is going GP for help with addiction have to go to these substance

misuse classes around people I can only describe as waste people. Stopped going sh*t I am clean don’t even drink or smoke now but temptation is hard!!!! So stay away from enablers also Keep getting letters from the clinic saying I need to see the GP urgently. No thanks!!!

If you do go down (hope u don’t) hope it’s a small sentence use the time to evaluate life.

Yeah you may make some P from it but what do you do with that money. Go out buying champs in clubs, big car, pure clothes etc material things is not worth your liberty.

Im also not telling people not to do drugs because some drugs are WONDERFULL but be carefull on how much you indulge!!!

My 2 cents,

Hold your head up (no homo)

8 off is your nose f*cked? Ever since I have stopped I have had bare problems with my nose constantly getting blocked and it just seems different

• Upvote 6

lol wtf is going on

He was acting like he was the spokesman for black people worldwide then it was revealed he's dating a fat white girl.

No that was Goddaz, I wasnt no spokesman

Jokers, hardly a secret I was dating a white girl, fail to see the relevance to bring it up part from a few lolz not like it affects your life or anything :/

lol wtf is going on

No that was Goddaz, I wasnt no spokesman

Jokers, hardly a secret I was dating a[FAT] white girl, fail to see the relevance to bring it up part from a few lolz not like it affects your life or anything :/

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1