Notting Hill Carnival 2011

Dubby

look at the little sh*t........

cld never use his fists unless it was to beat a girl.

BRUV THE WAY I WAS IN THE CAFE THIS MORNING AND I SAW THIS PIC... THE RAGE AND ANGER THAT POURED THRU ME... MENYA CARE, IF I WAS THERE AND SAW WAT HAPPND AND HE WAS TRYNA DUCK, ILL HAPPILY PUNCH HIM UPFOR FEDS TO SHIFF HIM

CANT BE SHANKIN MY FELLOW DOMINICAN BRUDDA

WAISTMAN

• 2 weeks later...

There saying its getting locked off early but sound systems go off every year at 7 and this year is the same

Like how they try spin it for those who are clueless

:!:

I swear last year it started locking off at 6

no

can confirm i was following a float until 9pm last year

/

girls were drawn, links have been plentiful

/

no beef, didn't see any. stop and search was a next ting though, linin man up on walls at every entrance

/

danced with 1 french ting, went to draw, she couldn't speak english. managed in my broken french to find out she was 28, only in London for carnival (pissed) and leaving shortly after. unlk

/

wore clothes i didn't care about so I could dance with them tings that paint chocolate on themselves, they're always sexy and i've always missed out previously

/

bucked up with 1 Viper - just came up to me and said he was from vip2. and You lot all cuss saying You'd never do it

/

Brazilian Float was the biggest, but they do this ting, not surprised

• Downvote 3

Should be chasing £

if You wana create an image for me, be my guest, i happened to find one with the dollar sign that made the point I want to make

and only bumped the thread because when searching for my name, someone incorrectly posted that they thought the stab victim was me

• Downvote 3

Guest phonecharger

There saying its getting locked off early but sound systems go off every year at 7 and this year is the same

no

/

/

no beef, didn't see any. stop and search was a next ting though, linin man up on walls at every entrance

/

danced with 1 french ting, went to draw, she couldn't speak english. managed in my broken french to find out she was 28, only in London for carnival (pissed) and leaving shortly after. unlk

/

wore clothes i didn't care about so I could dance with them tings that paint chocolate on themselves, they're always sexy and i've always missed out previously

/

bucked up with 1 Viper - just came up to me and said he was from vip2. and You lot all cuss saying You'd never do it

/

bait up the vip2 user

what a neek

• Downvote 2

Guest phonecharger

who says they wont do it? i think thats even more neekier tbh

some pple have been chatting here for nearly 10yrs

its neeky to NOT say suttin if you can (not chase man down the road saying "hey viper") but if u bump into them why not

if the person acts like a bitch..slap him up..

you wouldnt slap anybody up

just pipe down lad

who says they wont do it? i think thats even more neekier tbh

some pple have been chatting here for nearly 10yrs

its neeky to NOT say suttin if you can (not chase man down the road saying "hey viper") but if u bump into them why not

if the person acts like a bitch..slap him up..

you wouldnt slap anybody up

just pipe down lad

meet me today to test out? PMs

no

/

/

/

/

/

/

No send, but if you have a tier of clothes you don't care about

what is the tier you wear in your music vids

Been on this forum for a while and never felt the need to post until now!

Head Shot KABOOM!

• Upvote 7