Admins Get In Here

Aquaman

Allot of man got caught up in that rape case with that 15 year old load of man computer got taken away and r banned from net. Have police caught up with necksta yet mods delete this post then because I know we r not allowed to discuss this on here. But just clearing up the rumors

• Upvote 3

c/s came on here other day for first time since April just feels/looks like a graveyard

No wavant, radio, kurious, goli, mike,cipher and the rest

Just Tulse and his 4accounts (imhim, imnothim, tommy h, carltonroach)

Used to have a page in whatever full of updated topics now its just one or two on rotation

:confused:

them guys are prob all here just under diff username

i.e cipher/c*nt = fighting weight

radio=bruce raheem

etc etc

Allot of man got caught up in that rape case with that 15 year old load of man computer got taken away and r banned from net. Have police caught up with necksta yet mods delete this post then because I know we r not allowed to discuss this on here. But just clearing up the rumors

What did Necksta do?

Link to topic?

c/s came on here other day for first time since April just feels/looks like a graveyard

No wavant, radio, kurious, goli, mike,cipher and the rest

Just Tulse and his 4accounts (imhim, imnothim, tommy h, carltonroach)

Used to have a page in whatever full of updated topics now its just one or two on rotation

:confused:

i.e cipher/c*nt = fighting weight

Lol. +1.

What did Necksta do?

Link to topic?

Lol he's gassing, but yea it's pretty dead here

Just

Sleezy, Hilfigures, Shingle or whatever his name is, and Imhim (same person), making topics about girls on facebook they don't know