chess

Frank White

chess club uno :lol:

so you dons spent your school years playing the maths teacher at chess and being in a chess club? :blink:

whos dis battyboy

say nothin i wud shove a bishop down ur throat norms

no you wouldnt.. pmsl don't try type tough now cuz you wern't typing like that when you was explaining how you grew up in chess competitions

dnt chat shit bruv i mentioned i was now looting london meaning im on dis badboy ting now like you

we can get this money together

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

so you dons spent your school years playing the maths teacher at chess and being in a chess club? :blink:

whos dis battyboy

no you wouldnt.. pmsl don't try type tough now cuz you wern't typing like that when you was explaining how you grew up in chess competitions

Ah man, this kinda estate mentality the youth have.

Playing chess has nothing to do with brawn cuz.

If it did man like this wouldn't play chess.

lennox-lewis16.jpg

klitschko10.jpg

klitschko02.jpg

I had a poster when I was young of Cantona playing chess, these are not man you could try a ting wid.

whos dis battyboy

Ah man, this kinda estate mentality the youth have.

Playing chess has nothing to do with brawn cuz.

If it did man like this wouldn't play chess.

lennox-lewis16.jpg

klitschko10.jpg

klitschko02.jpg

I had a poster when I was young of Cantona playing chess, these are not man you could try a ting wid.

iv got nothing against chess mate but being in the chess club, chess competitions & playing chess with the maths teacher out of school hours?..boii that's not normal to me, manaman was out playing rugby, football and getting into all sorts of mischieve like children should while you dons were inside with your chessboard catchin intellectual joke with robert the maths teacher :mellow:

• Downvote 5

iv got nothing against chess mate but being in the chess club, chess competitions & playing chess with the maths teacher out of school hours?..boii that's not normal to me, manaman was out playing rugby, football and getting into all sorts of mischieve like children should while you dons were inside with your chessboard catchin intellectual joke with robert the maths teacher :mellow:

intellectual joke with robert the maths teacher

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

you gathered that because i don't play chess?

some of you man really try too hard i bet half of you don't even play chess, just trying to act like you do to fit in and get pos's

Just the way you come across VIA text... Obviously I don't know you, I could easily be mistaken.

Man like me used to run the playground football so it's nothing cuz.

It's just another sport I used to take part in when I had the time.

Chess >>>> Rugby

• Downvote 2

Chess >>>> Rugby

Woah woah woah

The day I completely wrote off Enfield Grammer's Number 8 >>>>> Chess

Chess >>>> Rugby

pmsl @ chess being a sport, the word you're looking for mate is board game

• Upvote 5

Chess >>>> Rugby

Woah woah woah

The day I completely wrote off Enfield Grammer's Number 8 >>>>> Chess

:rofl:

What is wrong with some people? Because you played chess means you did nothing else, are you purposely trying to be an idiot?

I didn't say anything about being in a chess club.