Playing the race card for no justifiable reason.

Skenghis Khan

if he was in the smoking area, his fight had been calmed down and he was probably gonna enjoy his night.

there was nothing urgent, not like CCTV phoned and said there was a mass brawl, and can You come in and break it up

from when You didn't have to leave Your spot on the door, no 1 needed to be thrown out

power hungry d*ckhead bouncers

:huh:

You can't be throwing glass bottles onto dancefloors brah

Don't expect someone who throws bottles into crowds to behave with decorum, pulling the race card is probably the least of their crimes.

lol this.

The guy who threw the bottle, assuming it was the same dude your colleague spoke to, is a loser.

You get certain d*ckhead individuals like this who have no care for a mans well being.

I don't know how close you were when your colleague spoke to him.

If you were next to him then it's odd the guy could think he would get away with this.

Semi-off topic

I also can't stand this sentence ' I aint been racist but......'.

Its like don't bother even saying it. Because most of the time it ends up been a racist remark...

randomly, film I'm watching reminded me of this post

guy comes up to Morgan Freeman and drops "I got nothing against niggers". out of nowhere. first line he has in the film.

:confused:

but also, there's people that are so paro that they will drop the "i aint bein racist but...." and then say something which has no relation to racism whatsoever, leavin me baffed as to why they began the sentence that way

Using the 'race card' willy nilly is pointless and course productive.

But if 'White people' stop listening to the real issues about race, because of a few incidents like this, then it would be (is) pathetically narrow minded and highlights the problem of seeing black folk as a collective rather than individuals , as they would with other whites.

Hope the guy gets his job back soon.

c/s

That collectivist mindset works both ways though, the 'white man' etc etc

Neither is very productive

end of the day people form opinions based on their experiences and negative experiences always seem to stick in ppls heads more.

some glaring examples in this thread -"most bouncers are cunts"

people who say things like this may have had a negative experience with a few bad door supervisors, or even just one, and formed an opinion about a group of ppl, the fact is most ppl dont even notice the d/s that are good at their job.

unfortunately its a job where you rarely receive praise when you do your job well and always get complaints when you f*ck up.

black people are generally full of sh*t though honestly..quick to get racist and then blame others for racism

still this is a pre-emptive strike on this white person so i fully co sign it...

if we are to be a 5th column we cannot shirk away from destroying innnocent white people

asian people are just as bad. but cos they love to lick white boots they keep quiet and shake their neck from left to right saying no problem boss.

and white people play the race card just as much.

Slightly irrelevant now as the whole door team has been sacked, myself and the suspended guy included.

relating to an incident on friday night, i wasnt even at work friday night ffs.

just face it, the mgt were looking for a way to sack you lot. Theres no way you coudlve been sacked over just that incident....its either happened before or you lot are just a waste of £12-14/ Hr.. se la vie.