Implants

BLACK VICTIM

may aswell say any chemicalsparacetamol, hair dye, MSG, them E numbers in snacks and drinks, the gas in plasma TV's etc
yes trying to avoid artificial stuff unnecesarily is also a core requirement..dont want no blind kids raised on sunny delight and mcdonalds
Your on them Henry VIII bullshizzle tbh.Like say youwont have a part to play too.You probably will be discovered to have deformed sperm from sh*t you must eat/smoke etc etc

may aswell say any chemicalsparacetamol, hair dye, MSG, them E numbers in snacks and drinks, the gas in plasma TV's etc
yes trying to avoid artificial stuff unnecesarily is also a core requirement..dont want no blind kids raised on sunny delight and mcdonalds
Your on them Henry VIII bullshizzle tbh.Like say youwont have a part to play too.You probably will be discovered to have deformed sperm from sh*t you must eat/smoke etc etc
so if my sperm is not up to scratch i should find an equally defective woman to fling that into? thats not progressive at allthanx for the henry tudor comparison though thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me thumbup3.gifps i have already met at least one female who fits my specific requirements so obv most of what you lot are saying is silly
  • Upvote 2

Thats like saying girls on the pill are all slags, it's just a form of contraception.
This
someone once told me an alpha male will never breed with a woman who has used chemical contraception, his childrens health is more important than his whores quest for total and constant pleasure, so whilst you may feel free to say thats not a slag, i will call that a LOOSE GOOSE to validate these geese and treat them as people is kind of irresponsible but hey if you want to spend your money on free pros that is up to youpill is in the same category as tattoos, alcohol and smoking, any women who uses these devices cannot be considered serious in the longterm imoyou may think my view is not the popular view therefore it is wrong, thats up to you alsojust dont come crying at me when your youth is out here looking like harvey
lmfaof*ckries, taking the pill doesn't equate to the life Jordan was living though, I honestly said "see, I told you" when I see the breddas eyes rattling around like them toy glasses.But that is harsh, like Marvell said, if more people used contraception the world would be a better place.The last thing we need to be doing is encouraging people to be LESS responsible.Already enough Ahmeds with 8 kids living in £2 Million properties.
  • Downvote 2

I would find it a bit odd having such a long term solution to avoid pregnancy if the girl wasn't in a long term relationship, or had been in one.
Agreed to an extent.But there are girls who have ridiculously bad periods and the pill does provide them with relief.Who are we to say they should bear that sort of pain, there is not enough evidence of modern pills damaging womens bodies to the extent they should stop taking it.

I'm on the pill and have been with my partner for four years. I'm just not ready for a child yet, hardly makes me a slag.Plus some women have really bad period pains and the pill helps with that
noone asked women to come through with their subjective opinion on wether they are slags or not,thats a fairly pointless exercise.hardly think your going to change any1s opinion with this brief heartwarming tale anywaybest to just live yr lifethe pill does the same thing as steroids, its a chemical alteration of your natural hormones with a dangerous range of unpredictable side effects. just like i would be weary of the mental situation of a guy using steroids i would be hugely aware of the decision making flaws of a potential partner who was a pill head. and the 'every one does it so its ok' argument doesnt really hold any weight with me, i have never relied on gen pop as a logical or analytical judge or jury im afraid.in conclusion to op's question, a woman who uses implant or pill is a more responsible type of bosh in terms of unwanted pregnancy, but not much more than this. in fact she has probably taken this action after going through the rigmarole of several abortions already.

Lol at the expectations in this thread, ridiculous Swear these contraceptions also ease the period process? /If a chick has a one night thing but even that is a rarity, and she uses the pill or whatever just so she doesn't have to use doms weakening the rare sexual experience is she still bosh in the eyes of you sexclerics?
If a girl barebacks a guy who is not a regular partner that is a bosh, yes.FURIOUS FROM BOYZ N THE HOOD
THE PILL AIN'T GONNA STOP YOUR d*ck FROM FALLING OFF

I would find it a bit odd having such a long term solution to avoid pregnancy if the girl wasn't in a long term relationship, or had been in one.
Agreed to an extent.But there are girls who have ridiculously bad periods and the pill does provide them with relief.Who are we to say they should bear that sort of pain, there is not enough evidence of modern pills damaging womens bodies to the extent they should stop taking it.
when looking at side effects of the pill its often worth remembering its not just physical damage that can be caused. the pill is a widespread cause of depression, mood swings and mental instability, these are all undesirable and if yr prepared to think about it deeply for a moment, when we use chemicals to alter and control an entire genders natural hormonal systems which have a deep effect on their behaviour,mood and therefore thought patterns, are we not creating a seperate creature that is not the natural female but rather a seperate hybrid which i have dubbed the chemical woman. is this barren sci fi landscape the most desirable one to live in? is 30 years worth of experimental science really that superior to 100s of thousands of years of nature and God? i remain skeptical

I'm gonna put my two cents in.I actually understand the last post from social. This is my account of the situation.My girl who I have been with for two years got the implant a year after we been together. Not having to remember to take the pill and never worrying about pregnancy was great. She hardly had any periods, and we could f*ck whenever, wherever bareback for another 3 years until she had to go and get another one. I know my chicks past, and I know to the best of my extent of what she is capable of. Now my question to social is... on that basis, how is your long term partner using pill or implant make her a demonic prostiute? Apologies if i misunderstood your previous posts, but thats what I understood from it.Now this is the bit where I agree with social. Speakign from personal experiance. The implant or anythign unnatural is quite f*cked up. Social knows what hes talking about, and is talking complete sense of the side effects, and how its relatively a new medical discovery. My girl had the implant for 6 months, and as time went on, depression, mood swings and mental instability was starting to show. f*ck*ng with a female body's natural balance of hormones is A HEADACHE. In the end, she actually started falling into depression and later even abit suicidal, very serious sh*t, was not a joketing. I made her get it taken out, and since then she has been back to normal, and mental state is normal again. Obviously there are thousands of chicks who are fine with the pill or implant my chick was probably in the minority, but fact is, it hasnt been around long ENOUGH to know everything about it. Obviously if I was f*ck*ng a bosh I wouldn't give a f*ck and probably urge her to be on the pill or implant. A bosh is a bosh. However being in a long term relationship with a chick with f*cked up mood swings and mental state is not something I want to be involved in.

You make some interesting points.But I would say we live in a sci fi landscape regardless.Life right now in a metropolis is very different to how it has ever been.There are things all around that are potentially harming us, microwaves, vehicle fumes, radiation from all our battery operated appliances etc...But life can't be spent worrying about all these things, I have similar thoughts in terms of wifey, less than 3 sexual partners, no smoking, no drinking, no tattoos etc... I remember years back people used to call me extreme, but to think so deep interms of the pill to me is futile, especially when alot of it is speculation.There has to be a trade off, nothing is for free, life expectancy is at an all time high, infant mortality is at an all time low, females dying in child birth is lower than it has ever been.As much as I love watching The Tudors you couldn't pay me to live in 1530, what we have today is the best it has ever been.LIFE TODAY is a separate creature, even a few hundred years ago family planning wasn't so important but today it is imperative if you want to lower the element of chance and win in this game of life.

I had the injection at one stage as I kept forgetting to take my pill and had the same effects as your girlfriend although not so severe... it's not a nice thing to go through at all. The thing is though you can just stop taking it and find a contraceptive that suits your body, with little or no side effects, I don't see it as a big deal.

i don't really care for yours or anyones opinion of me. It's a forum, I'm saying my piece, you joker
well you came through offering your high opinion of yourself as a conclusive pro pill argument, i said this wouldnt be helpful for anyone, not just for me.later on you confirmed my indictment through personal experience and declared you were the type of person who sees unprotected sex as a more important priority than your health and welfare which you were fully prepared to put at risk on an experimental quest for erogenous pleasure with no regard for any long term consequences. no further questions, your honour.thumbup3.gif
  • Upvote 1

Paracetamol has nothing to do with any of thisAny girl who goes to such serious lengths to ensure she can feel cut of a mans jib is obviously a harlotHaving an injection so she can continue to feel the maximum pleasure availablesounds like heroine fiend movements imoyou can get into a love triangle with yourself, a girl, and satan if you want but it's not for me

Paracetamol has nothing to do with any of thisAny girl who goes to such serious lengths to ensure she can feel cut of a mans jib is obviously a harlotHaving an injection so she can continue to feel the maximum pleasure availablesounds like heroine fiend movements imoyou can get into a love triangle with yourself, a girl, and satan if you want but it's not for me
Lul

Lol I don't get it...Females don't necessarily jump on the pill etc just to have unprotected sexIt's extra protection... condoms break! Chemical contraceptions also help to ease the pain of periods or stop them.Social is living in some idealistic world, unless you are a vegan and stay clear of products such as shampoo and moisturiser which have ingriedents you cannot pronounce... I suggest you jump off your high horse.* disclaimer* I do not use contraceptions such as the pill etc... I've always believed I'd be that statistic it doesn't agree with.