Week 3 - Premier League 11/12 - UEFA Super Cup

User

my nig hoillet lookin sharpwhat happened to that eastern euro striker blackburn had last year? i forgot his namehow did blackburn lose this match?
remember hearing Kalinic went back to eastern europe for 6 mil

trust i scouted him from early /why is tarrabt playing with these jokers

vorm is easily one of the best in the leaguehands down

f*ck is shearer still tryna style his hair ?if your not gonna rooney it then zero it ffs

Arsène Wenger has put a selection of fringe youngsters on stand by ahead of Arsenal’s clash with Manchester United, as the Frenchman’s selection headache continues, Young Guns understands.The Gunners will give fitness tests to Thomas Vermaelen, Johan Djourou and Bacary Sagna this morning, with the latter complaining of illness on Saturday. Ignasi Miquel and the fit again Armand Traoré are both ready to step in if they all fail.Elsewhere, the suspensions to Alexandre Song and Emmanuel Frimpong mean Francis Coquelin is in line to start at Old Trafford. He only returned from international duty with France Under-20′s on Thursday, but trained with the first-team on Friday, and is thought to be preferred to Henri Lansbury.Like Coquelin, fellow countryman Gilles Sunu also returned on Thursday, and should be named on the bench, due to injuries to Ryo Miyaichi and Benik Afobe. Both of whom have been ruled out for around 10 days.Joining Lansbury, Miquel, Traoré, Coquelin and Sunu in travelling to Manchester, is Dutchman Oğuzhan Özyakup, who has been promised further first-team involvement after signing a new contract this summer.