How cold/heartless are you?

Vtec

Guest M12 Part 2

and further more

lol @ coming outside my mums house with a strap.

You woulda seen a flash in the car for them disrespect.

Girl woulda got dumped on the spot for inciting them tings aswell.

:rofl:

Was 17, didn't have a solid wage, but randomly took my ex shopping. Yet she tried to bring an argument with me in the car on the way home. I emptied the bags' contents through thte windows as I sped down one highstreet. Went cash point with her card and reimbursed my self while she salvaged her shit in front of a packed bus stop. Spun around quick to give the card back, how embarrasing when she assumed I was offering her to get in.

Had to lean across, open her door for her, and tell her to GET like the scene from the beginning of Diary of a mad black woman.

I think it was just, but everyone I've told has been like ohmy.gif

what if the female had a older brother

what if you heard suttin like happened to your sister

She has older brothers

And my sisters were raised better

pmsl

but in all realness the only flash would be coming from your phone

you stay in your relationships, being run in the shadows of fear.

Of some girls older brother (s) or dad.

If you your battering the girl physically and next level abuse then expect to get ur arse handed to you.

Otherwise how can some girls brother/dad be stepping to you over regular relationship ups and downs and general BS. Basically conducting your life.

time to level up to alpha mode, the girl dont rate you and clearly aint right in the head.

• Upvote 1

pmsl

If you your battering the girl physically and next level abuse then expect to get ur arse handed to you.

Otherwise how can some girls brother/dad be stepping to you over regular relationship ups and downs and general BS. Basically conducting your life.

time to level up to alpha mode, the girl dont rate you and clearly aint right in the head.

Embarrassing your girl in public like that breda did is not regular relationship 'up and downs' thats pure mockery, and if your bredin saw that happen to your sister or cousin and didn't bang the breda who was doing it you would be livid let alone what you would want to do to the brea yourself.

Guest phonecharger

pmsl

woah woah essay don slow down brah this didnt happen to me

/

the girl didnt call her brother, he just decided to go after seein her upset

Lol at these actors iin this thread smh, you man only act like that to your gal cause you know the family they from is washed, guys would end up in a morgue for doing that to a girl in my family no lie, and lol at man syaing you would see a flash in the car...liar.

so my op, the girl wasn't even registered as anything to me. I know nothing of her family, But I know she has family. So should I be watching my back for fear of dumping her badly....?

Not a case of acting brave anything.

What would you do if ur, sister or female cousin who got dumped, badly after a 1st link? (go kill the guy) I doubt it

I've even been in relationships, were over protective brothers have tried directly and indirectly assert some kind of fear establishment at me around there sis. didnt work and in most cases the girl your seeing if she has anything about herself equally wont allow her brother or dad to run her relationships. and the more they try to influence, the more sister or daughter will rebel against. I speak from experience,

but equally agree, yes if the piss taken beyond extremes, eg physical abuse and mentally abusive relationships. (then its diff situation)

pmsl

woah woah essay don slow down brah this didnt happen to me

/

ok not you, but even that as an example "the brother just decided" He don't even know the full story and making rash decision to save face and assert his ego and pride. Casually showing off the strap. Just unnecessarily took it to a whole new level, which could literally backfire on him.

And like Luca Toney posted... (totally correct.) and even worse that bro and sis never spoke to find out why she upset.

Lol at these actors iin this thread smh, you man only act like that to your gal cause you know the family they from is washed, guys would end up in a morgue for doing that to a girl in my family no lie.

1st up, you can't be getting involved in every little nonsense your younger sister/cousin finds themselves in.

I have 2 younger sisters and unless 1 of them has been battered why the fuck am I getting involved?

I am not the type of guy to just jump in head first because I know how girls can be, yes even girls from my family, I am not deluded.

If a bre is spending dough on my sister and she disrespects him on the way home and he inturn disrespects her I will laugh at my sister and call her an idiot, I won't spud the bre but that is a life lesson for her.

2. My ex girls older brother was in pen for kidnap and attempted murder.

When she disrespect my mother, my mother who was pregnant with me in her teens and only me and her know what we been through, it's not a thinking thing, she got sparked.

Whatever I have to deal with later, I deal with.

Luckily nothing happened afterwards, a few of her brothers friends wanted to get involved but she squared it off cos she knew she was in the wrong.

Either way I wouldn't have been apologising to nobody.

and lol at man syaing you would see a flash in the car...liar.

Again, I will defend my mother and her honour with my life.

I have sparked my own dad for disrespecting my mother.

If someone comes outside my mums house with a strap they better have it in their hand or use it cos if I get my hand on it...

I ain't trying to prove anything to anyone on here but I can put my hand on my heart and say I am not having certain tings.

Trust me yeah, I know how this goes.

The girl had ample time to get herself together but decided she would milk the opportunity and let someone see how upset she was.

Girl's do it all the time, attention seeking brats.

pmsl

Lifted the words right off my keyboard

How can he threaten over a normal occurrence

Furthermore if it was his sister that was running to him making noise reassess NOW

Lol at these actors iin this thread smh, you man only act like that to your gal cause you know the family they from is washed, guys would end up in a morgue for doing that to a girl in my family no lie.

1st up, you can't be getting involved in every little nonsense your younger sister/cousin finds themselves in.

I have 2 younger sisters and unless 1 of them has been battered why the fuck am I getting involved?

I am not the type of guy to just jump in head first because I know how girls can be, yes even girls from my family, I am not deluded.

If a bre is spending dough on my sister and she disrespects him on the way home and he inturn disrespects her I will laugh at my sister and call her an idiot, I won't spud the bre but that is a life lesson for her.

2. My ex girls older brother was in pen for kidnap and attempted murder.

When she disrespect my mother, my mother who was pregnant with me in her teens and only me and her know what we been through, it's not a thinking thing, she got sparked.

Whatever I have to deal with later, I deal with.

Luckily nothing happened afterwards, a few of her brothers friends wanted to get involved but she squared it off cos she knew she was in the wrong.

Either way I wouldn't have been apologising to nobody.

and lol at man syaing you would see a flash in the car...liar.

Again, I will defend my mother and her honour with my life.

I have sparked my own dad for disrespecting my mother.

If someone comes outside my mums house with a strap they better have it in their hand or use it cos if I get my hand on it...

I ain't trying to prove anything to anyone on here but I can put my hand on my heart and say I am not having certain tings.

Yeah her brother is in pen mate, hardly an heroic act.

• 1 month later...

Made this broad come from East to NW to see me last night.

Let her pay for the alcohol, taxi to the crib.

Chilling for about 40 mins.

Started the ting, buss off in about 2-3 mins. I'm assuming the 30 day challenge is the cause behind my performance.

Just went dead inside after, moment of clarity was too real.

The broad was tryna cuddle up & shit, get round 2 going, my soul wasn't even in the room, she was proper asking if she was shit in bed, what's wrong, etc. Told her none of her business.

Called her taxi, kicked her out, she paid £36 back to Bow on Bromley/Bromley on Bow.

I actually did the same thing kinda

linked one ting from POF klarted her once

Started airing her calls and pings for a week but bare face would update statuses

She was not getting the hints

I would have been 100 with her but she was a prick and chats so much shit and was gassed beyond gassed for some reason

She deleted me the other lol

i feel no way

*NEXT*