No longer guranteed 4th, no longer complacent?

Captain Planet

Ok lets put things into retrospect....

Since the Carling cup final we have played 16 league games

Lost 6

Drawn 7

Won 3

16 points from a maximum of 48

16 league games is roughly around half a season and also the fact that the united loss should count for THREE losses!

16 x 2 = 32.................

Teams who got relegated last season:

18 Birmingham city - 39

19 Blackpool - 39

20 West ham United - 33

:/

RELEGATION FORM

Speechless

Lost 6

Drawn 7

Won 3

16 league games is roughly around half a season and also the fact that the united loss should count for THREE losses!

18 Birmingham city - 39

19 Blackpool - 39

20 West ham United - 33

RELEGATION FORM

Speechless

This is what i've been saying for time. Our side right is fucking shit, and I believe most(all) teams that went to Blackburn yesterday would have got something.

Lost 6

Drawn 7

Won 3

18 Birmingham city - 39

19 Blackpool - 39

20 West ham United - 33

RELEGATION FORM

Speechless

This is what i've been saying for time. Our side right is fucking shit, and I believe most(all) teams that went to Blackburn yesterday would have got something.

As stupid as this sounds, I really do struggle to see how we went there, and got NOTHING. Granted I haven't seen the game, their form was WORSE than ours and that was a good team we put out there.

I really don't know what to say any more. We need to snap out of whatever it is soon. We got Spurs and Chelsea away next month. I thought a win yesterday and slapping Shrewsbury on Wednesday and we can kick start our season. Wednesday's performance now means absolutely NOTHING.

Bolton at home, Olympiakos at home, Spurs away, then another 2 week break. After that a couple home fixtures, Marseille and Chelsea away. If we go into October still in shocking form after Spurs I really can't see our season being successful or even revived.

/

I still maintain this current squad is good enough to push teams around us and above. 'On their day'...

Gervinho Song Djourou all them guys need to stop with the fruity hair cuts. Straight buzz cut and football drills at 5am in the morning.

These pricks need to stop fannying about and get back to the basics.

Just responding to some of the critics.

I will always have Arsenal in my heart but I've moved on to pastures new to a club that will give me the pleasures and trophies I need in my life - something Arsenal couldn't give me.

Will I comeback to Arsenal one day?

Who knows, I wouldn't write it off.

This isn't personal it's business.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

About passion LOL the Arsenal transfer topic was one of the funniest and most exciting topics on this forum for years

Some times it had more posts than the actual sports room

I said it once, I'll say it again, the spurs room is where 4-6 disgruntled yids, sit around and call Arry a c*nt repeatedly

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2