Do you lot agree with this kind of parenting

Guest M12

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

LOL when did I ever say I condone it you mugs, personally I think it's kind of vile.

My point was that you cannot view it as sexual abuse. Yes you can, you don't have to physically have sex with a child for it to be considered sexual abuse. If they sprinkled paprika down his piss hole but didn't get a lob on whilst doing it is that not sexual abuse?

My reason is because you again are viewing an AFRICAN practise via the eyes of WESTERN principles and as such yes it will be viewed as sexual abuse. I don't care what nation/ cultures practice it is, you are causing a vulnerable child physical pain by putting things in its anus, humans won't be progressing if we're still doing that shit in 10 years time.

In Ghana you will not get sent to court for doing such a thing for your child, they may call it old fashioned/bush but it is hardly a crime. It should be a fucking crime, it is categorically a wrong thing to do to a child.

However to many that invokes the notion that Ghana is backwards, and needs western intervention to make it a "modern and progressive" state where long held practises are "not right" in accordance with western society. As it is with your other, unrelated, example of female circumcision, long held practices and traditions aren't always good and safe, and need changing.

That is why white people, especially from the UK being narrow minded as they already tend to be should not comment on external topics without again taking into consideration cultural differences in action as well as perception. So you're saying white people shouldn't be able to comment on a child who is part of their society and community being abused by having pepper sprinkled on its anus to cause punishment and pain? Right.

I think it's sad that because most of you are born here all of a sudden "we know best" when some practises have been carried out for years by ancestors without such as an utter in the lands which they originated. I think it's more that people have a sense of what's right and wrong, regardless of where that influence derives from, and are pretty much agreed that this is a terrible thing to do to a helpless child in the hands of their trusted elders.

Job done.

• Upvote 2

I co sign the video and have done similar things to my son because the truth is kids NEED discipline, I didnt film it though its just not something I would of thought of doing but I will say that the same liberals speaking against it will be the first to point to the father if the kid ends up being a menace to society blaming his bad behaviour on the lack of fatherhood in the childs life so to be honest to hell with anyone who says a father is too strict or too harsh. I have witnessed people speak about black fathers like they are the worst parents in the world because of them not doing their job but then here we are seeing a black man do the complete opposite and take accountability for this son yet people are going on like he is STILL wrong. Spare not the rod and spoil the child I bet the kids who were looting during the riots also had parents that think this is too harsh and even debating about this ting like its a sociology class full of chicks who aint even got kids. My son is in the age group where kids his age are on FUCKRY, its either ME bad him up or he does fuckry.

This kind of thing hits home with me cos as a dad you really are damned if you do and damned if you dont so sod it if my son acts out of pocket I am dealing with him SWIFTLY and cant be told otherwise.

I dont even wanna get emotional but trust me im sick of the criticism a man gets when he DOES HIS JOB. The role of the father should not be trifled with by ANYONE.

Also to all the people saying "i didnt get beats and I turned out fine" you grew up during a time when if you was in beef it was FIST FIGHTS.

as biggie said

THINGS DONE CHANGED

a beat down from the dad vs stray bullets from some hype yute with a reebore because HE was not disciplined,

YOU CHOSE,

no rapist or killer or thief is coming out of my household so that means LICKS GWARN FLY.

So there wasn't guns in the 90's?

my mum used to threaten to stick ginger up my anus back in the days- got man shook

but i just asked her if she ever done it to me and she said no even in Ghana its frowned upon apart from in the villages according to her

/

but tbf if a youngin ever got that shit up there(no pun intended) im sure thats a super deterrent not to step out of line again

i would never do tht to my kid tho

my mum used to threaten to stick ginger up my anus back in the days- got man shook

but i just asked her if she ever done it to me and she said no even in Ghana its frowned upon apart from in the villages according to her

/

but tbf if a youngin ever got that shit up there(no pun intended) im sure thats a super deterrent not to step out of line again

i would never do tht to my kid tho

Yeah the ute that told me is the only person i know that had that done to him its not something widely practiced in Africa.

can't believe people are actually justifying parents who fuck their kids in the arse with vegetables

it's not a black/white thing

its a not fucking your kids arse with food thing

smh @ some cultures/households

Who is getting 'fucked' up the arse?

We don't play with that deviant culture, you man proudly accept men who put their d*cks in each other anuses, yet your frowning at a isolated incident get outta here.

i dont accept gays and this is not an isolated incident, you probably had it done and loved it, all spilling drink on the carpet then running to fetch the pepper you sodomite

:lol:

Sorry i didn't have it done to me mate, its no big deal though hardly something that will scar you for the rest of your life, truss some to make a big deal out of it though.

SOMETIMES A SPADE, ITS JUST..............A SPADE. LUBING YOUR CHILD'S RECTUM WITH CARROTS, GINGER, ROLLING PIN, OR PEPPER IS PLAIN EVIL...CHILD ABUSE BY ALL STANDARDS IN THE MILKY WAY. ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT IF DIFFERENTLY IS A DENIER. IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT HELPED SOME OF YOU FIND YOURSELVES LATER IN LIFE AND WHAT EXCITES YOU NOW.....THAT WAS STILL ABUSE, ASSAULT, AND GRIEVOUS BODILY HARM.

• Upvote 2

I can probably count the amount of beats I got on 1 hand, ridiculously few.

I spent alot of time as a child with the adults in my family (alot of young aunties and uncles) so I had an older perception on things even from young, would look at certain kids doing madness and think what the fuck are they doing lol.

I think the key to a child behaving is understanding and maturity.

Parents need to spend more time with their children and interact with them and they won't need to raise their hands so much.

I know that I didn't respect my dad because a lot of the things he would say had no reason or substance, it was just cos, and I never bought that, I think kids respect you a lot more if you act how you are trying to teach.

So swearing constantly and trying to tell your kids not to do it won't really work.

• Upvote 3