Do you lot agree with this kind of parenting

Guest M12

I can probably count the amount of beats I got on 1 hand, ridiculously few.

I spent alot of time as a child with the adults in my family (alot of young aunties and uncles) so I had an older perception on things even from young, would look at certain kids doing madness and think what the fuck are they doing lol.

I think the key to a child behaving is understanding and maturity.

Parents need to spend more time with their children and interact with them and they won't need to raise their hands so much.

I know that I didn't respect my dad because a lot of the things he would say had no reason or substance, it was just cos, and I never bought that, I think kids respect you a lot more if you act how you are trying to teach.

So swearing constantly and trying to tell your kids not to do it won't really work.

big pos

me and my sister shouting and swearing at each other when little 'uns

my dad runs like "YOU TALK LIKE THAT AGAIN IM GUNNA THROW ALL YOUR FUCKING TOYS IN A SKIP AND BURN 'EM U PAIR OF CUNTS"

Even at 8 i could see the hypocrisy in such actions

• Upvote 1

The memories indeed lol

C/s Mike Kane on Michael/Wife & kids parental tekkers. Those are more or less exactly how I deal with my kids with a few smacks here & there.

Moretime the look, threats of no tv for a week, no football/no piano lessons for one week for example is more than sufficent to bring them in line.

Promised myself I'd never beat my kids the way mumzy used to go in on us. For obvious reasons I won't even go into details but they were emotional. Some similar to what some ppl have already said but some worse.

What pisses me off now tho is how fucking relax my mum is now with my baby sister. She's never even pushed my sis, she constantly gets away with ABSOLUTE murder.

/

I remember back in UG my gran would tell my brother & I to go & get our own sticks which she would then beat us with. My brother thought he was smart one time & came back with some small, weak & tiny stick. My gran looked at us both then told us to wait there. . .when she returned, I see some big & freshly broken stick. My heart was beating like a motherfucker, we looked at each other & tears started to roll before the first strike. To my surprise, she took mine & beat me with it a couple of times then told me to stand by the hut. She goes to my brother & shit got real emotional. He got the living beats, gran all dropping dem broken up questions/sentences between the licks

Crying

Stike

'You'

Crying

Strike

Strike

'Think'

Crying'

'Your smart?'

Strike

Crying

'Shut up'

Crying

'You gonna...

Strike

'be naughty again?

• Upvote 3

Lol this thread has gone a weird way, more than one person saying ok cool to PEPPER.... UP A CHILDS FUCKING ARSEHOLE

PICTURE IT IN YOUR HEADS AND TELL ME YOU THINK ITS OK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PLEASE, PICTURE THAN SCREAMING, SPICY ARSED CHILD AND SAY TO YOURSELF 'THE WHITE MAN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS, IT'LL MAKE A BANK MANAGER OF HIM YET'

FUCKING IDIOTS MAN

STUPID PEOPLE IN HERE RIGHT NOW

PURE DUMBNESS CHOOPIDNESS TING

• Downvote 1

<br />Lol this thread has gone a weird way, more than one person saying ok cool to PEPPER.... UP A CHILDS FUCKING ARSEHOLE<br /><br />PICTURE IT IN YOUR HEADS AND TELL ME YOU THINK ITS OK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PLEASE, PICTURE THAN SCREAMING, SPICY ARSED CHILD AND SAY TO YOURSELF 'THE WHITE MAN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS, IT'LL MAKE A BANK MANAGER OF HIM YET'<br /><br />FUCKING IDIOTS MAN<br /><br />STUPID PEOPLE IN HERE RIGHT NOW<br /><br />PURE DUMBNESS CHOOPIDNESS TING<br />

while you are there shouting foul play, thousands of your kind just about 20yrs older are all on the internet exchanging pictures of naked children and babies. .....................while you are being t-rolled about the pepper business you think its your chance to grandstand about white upbringing of kids.

The memories indeed lol

C/s Mike Kane on Michael/Wife & kids parental tekkers. Those are more or less exactly how I deal with my kids with a few smacks here & there.

Moretime the look, threats of no tv for a week, no football/no piano lessons for one week for example is more than sufficent to bring them in line.

Promised myself I'd never beat my kids the way mumzy used to go in on us. For obvious reasons I won't even go into details but they were emotional. Some similar to what some ppl have already said but some worse.

What pisses me off now tho is how fucking relax my mum is now with my baby sister. She's never even pushed my sis, she constantly gets away with ABSOLUTE murder.

/

I remember back in UG my gran would tell my brother & I to go & get our own sticks which she would then beat us with. My brother thought he was smart one time & came back with some small, weak & tiny stick. My gran looked at us both then told us to wait there. . .when she returned, I see some big & freshly broken stick. My heart was beating like a motherfucker, we looked at each other & tears started to roll before the first strike. To my surprise, she took mine & beat me with it a couple of times then told me to stand by the hut. She goes to my brother & shit got real emotional. He got the living beats, gran all dropping dem broken up questions/sentences between the licks

Crying

Stike

'You'

Crying

Strike

Strike

'Think'

Crying'

'Your smart?'

Strike

Crying

'Shut up'

Crying

'You gonna...

Strike

'be naughty again?

c/s the convo inbetween the strokes<<<___

I asked my mum why she isnt ODT no more and she said shes growing old makes sense still

I remember I borrowed my neighbour Rival Schools on PS. My friend returned it scratched and my Dad found out after I tried to hide it.

What ensued after was relentless.

You learnt your lesson already, it's shit like that I can't take.

Just trying to assert your position type of beats.

not gunna lie your gran seems like a right mug

my nan was kooshty, used to shoplift sweets for me in streatham woolworths back in the day

and tried school me to the game as well, she would pick em up like "quick stick em in yer pocket ye fecker"

lol @ Ceazy being your nan.

• Upvote 1

not gunna lie your gran seems like a right mug

my nan was kooshty, used to shoplift sweets for me in streatham woolworths back in the day

and tried school me to the game as well, she would pick em up like "quick stick em in yer pocket ye fecker"

lol @ Ceazy being your nan.

NAAAAAAAAAAH

THATS NOT EVEN A JOKE, YOU FUCKIN PEDOPHILE c*nt ARE U SICK ARE U DAMB CAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

NAAAAH FOOTLOCKER OXFORD ST 2AM

SOMETIMES A SPADE, ITS JUST..............A SPADE. LUBING YOUR CHILD'S RECTUM WITH CARROTS, GINGER, ROLLING PIN, OR PEPPER IS PLAIN EVIL...CHILD ABUSE BY ALL STANDARDS IN THE MILKY WAY. ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT IF DIFFERENTLY IS A DENIER. IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT HELPED SOME OF YOU FIND YOURSELVES LATER IN LIFE AND WHAT EXCITES YOU NOW.....THAT WAS STILL ABUSE, ASSAULT, AND GRIEVOUS BODILY HARM.

agreed fully, I've actual;ly just tried to ignore this kinda talk in this thread, some joke ting,

I can probably count the amount of beats I got on 1 hand, ridiculously few.

I spent alot of time as a child with the adults in my family (alot of young aunties and uncles) so I had an older perception on things even from young, would look at certain kids doing madness and think what the fuck are they doing lol.

I think the key to a child behaving is understanding and maturity.

Parents need to spend more time with their children and interact with them and they won't need to raise their hands so much.

I know that I didn't respect my dad because a lot of the things he would say had no reason or substance, it was just cos, and I never bought that, I think kids respect you a lot more if you act how you are trying to teach.

So swearing constantly and trying to tell your kids not to do it won't really work.

Spot on,

aswell as things being taken away from me,

after i reached 10 years old and started to understand things alot more, Just knowing how my mum would react to situations i.e (being dissapointed) was enough for me to correct any behaviour before i did anything stupid.

I remember I borrowed my neighbour Rival Schools on PS. My friend returned it scratched and my Dad found out after I tried to hide it.

What ensued after was relentless.

You learnt your lesson already, it's shit like that I can't take.

Just trying to assert your position type of beats.

Them people in need of anger management,

Disiplining your child and taking out your frustrations shouldn't ever come into the same equation,

the more i read this thread the more i'm against beating,

Just read the comments from the people who were "abused" (coz thats what it was in some cases) and the people who were disiplined in what i'd refer to as being more cerebal longer term effective ways.

them things nip bad behaviour in the bud,

dont know anyone who would choose to have no sega/playstaion/xbox, for a week over a 2 minute beating, that half an hour later your feeling no effects off.

even had a friend who used to say that his mum don't beat him anymore she just gives him long ass lectures., he used to always say he just wished she beat him,

all parents who ultimately mean well, are fine by me as we have alot who dont these days, but i guarentee a lot of parents and carers have serious regrets about some of the things they did,

even the kid in the video was a "repeat offender"

and what happens when the yout is 15 and beats dont effect him?

P.S To you repeat offenders who got the pepper up your ass, (even typing that is ridiculous) why the fuck didnt you start behaving?

• 3 weeks later...