NBA 2012/2013

Mr. Gayle

Indiana will sweep Knicks

Highly unlikely. 

JR Smith needs to stop partying and getting fucking hammered a day before a match. He's been bricking everything last few. Also Melo needs a kick up the ass.

/

Bulls vs Heat & Warriors vs Spurs tonight. Still no Deng for Chicago, LeBron set to have a field day. Warriors were 0-2 @ San Antonio during the regular season, Spurs 95% win tonight too.

No sweep but Indiana will win the series trust.

Would love the bulls to win the series but their bodies are battered. Only team in the whole playoffs I can see even having a chance against MIA over the 7.

Spurs/GS will be a good series. Parker is balling but Steph Curry has come into his own. Bogut vs Duncan. Leonard vs Thompson some decent little battles. The absence of Lee will be too much though. Spurs to take 4-2

I don't think Bulls have any chance vs Heat, probably another sweep victory for Miami, victory in 5 at worst. 

I really like Warriors, but they will be pretty lucky to get 2 wins over Spurs. They showed their inexperience with that final 5 minutes vs Nuggets, that was the stupidest basketball I've ever seen.

At this point Irving is worth more than Derrick, who knows how he will play when he returns. ACL injuries are messed up.

/

Spurs put in a good shift last night, Parker was phenomenal. Golden State brought it back to evens so many times but couldn't get a lead established.

Grizzlies vs Thunder in 30 mins on ESPN, expecting another solid performance by Memphis, they're such an efficient unit.