NBA 2012/2013

Mr. Gayle

I know, they are complete clowns. John Terry  :rofl:

This Knicks game is a snooze-fest, 69 pt first half is not professional level basketball. Thats not even good defence, just horrible horrible offence. Glad I took the under on the points, easy money.

No sweep but Indiana will win the series trust.

Spurs/GS will be a good series. Parker is balling but Steph Curry has come into his own. Bogut vs Duncan. Leonard vs Thompson some decent little battles. The absence of Lee will be too much though. Spurs to take 4-2

:)

Fuck man, Spurs making it much harder than it needed to be. How do you give up a 18 pt lead to this Grizzlies team? Z-Bo missing once again, Conley/Bayless picking up the slack.

Spurs 2-0 going into Memphis, and I can see them taking 1 of the 2 games there. 

That game tying 3 was absolutely ridiculous. George had a fantastic game, pity the defensively lapse in the end messed it all up.

im becoming a big fan of george

pacers where unlucky

donno y he took out hibbert

Hindsight is 20/20 my dude. If Hibbert was in, I'm sure Miami would have found a man free since Hibbert won't be covering ground...ball goes to Chalmers/Wade who hit the open jumper. Then people question why they weren't playing man to man.

I don't know if Pacers can come back into this series, we all saw what happened with Chicago.

• 2 weeks later...

fuck the pacers, saw them against miami when i was out there.... and i had high hopes they would end the streak

they basically no showed and were walked over, saving themselves for the next game

cunts