Week 6 - Premier League 11/12 / CL Week 2

User

Tevez >>>>>>>>>>>

Legendary.

Fuck City & Fuck Mancini.

Tevez quite simply is thinking, I dont want to be here, you kept me here when you had decent offers, and now you got me doing 20-30 minute cameos when I'm the best striker at this club.

If I'm worth 50m and Aguero is worth 38m, why am I on the bench every game?

• Upvote 1

too much said in haste over the Tevez issue

should deal with things internally, but Mancini comes out saying he refused to come on, and said he's never playin again. now he's gotta stick to his word. must have not been the first time for him to go straight public with it

and Tevez isn't City's best striker. Aguero's scoring record there speaks for itself

feel for Mancini, as much as i try to hate him he comes across a good bloke, far to classy for them

Tevez on the other hand is a c*nt of the highest order, over the years its been...

"It was Fergusons fault - I wanted to stay at United"
"I joined City because they are a family club and we'll be great together.I feel wanted - I never felt like that at United"
"I want to leave City to be closer to my family"

then tonight...

"It's my decision, I've been a professional during my time here. Last season I was also the best goalscorer."

"I put my opinion to them. I want to leave due to family reasons, but I keep trying to do my best."

"I'm not feeling good mentally"

"I'll do my best for the club while I'm here. They know I want to go. I've tried to leave. they know I'm not happy here."

fuck this guy man, we proper dodged a bullet not signing him

all hail SAF

Mark Hughes' agent is Kia Joorabchian

explains alot

yeah that Sparky interview was fucking cringe upon cringe

tried to insinuate that if he was still manager that wouldnt have happened? :/ fuck off mate

can't believe some wanted him to replace SAF :confused:

ROBERTO MANCINI insists Carlos Tevez is finished at City after the striker refused to play for him.

The Argy said "No" when asked to go on as sub with his side trailing to two Mario Gomez goals.

Boss Mancini raged: "He is finished. He refused to go on. I can't accept this. He won't play with me again. I don't want another situation like tonight, never. With me he is finished.

"In the next few days, I will speak with the chairman Khaldoon al Mubarak.

"Do you think a player can do this at Bayern Munich, Milan or Manchester United? Never.

"This can't happen in a top club when a player refuses to help his team-mates in an important match like tonight."

Tevez was upset when Mancini subbed fellow striker Edin Dzeko for holding midfielder Nigel de Jong.

Mancini added: "For the first change, I decided to change Edin with Nigel because I wanted to make sure we didn't concede a third goal as we were 30 minutes to the end.

"Then Carlos refused to warm up and go on the pitch.

"He was going to be the second substitution. I decide this, not Carlos.

"If a player earns a lot of money to play for Manchester City in this competition and refuses to play, then he can never play for us again."

Bosnian Dzeko was also angered by Mancini's decision and threw a strop after leaving the pitch.

Mancini said: "Dzeko is disappointed but the manager can do what he thinks.

"No player can play very well in every game. I need to speak with him.

"Next time he can stay on the bench with me."

Tevez came out to defend himself afterwards — but ended up dodging the issue entirely.

He said: "I have been professional during all my time here.

"Last season I was also the top scorer and I put my opinion across that I wanted to leave for family reasons — but I keep trying to do my best."

City No 2 David Platt urged for calm. He said: "Roberto will sleep on it and deal with it in the way he sees fit.

"We have to put this away for a couple of days and settle this internally."

Tevez >>>

you think man wont retire

as for united

SMH

whats this c*nt fergie playing at

taking champions league for carling cup

beg we just come 3rd and win europa league and save face from another embarrassment from barca

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tevez >>>

In 5 weeks man will have £1m(less cos of taxes)

man can sit back and relax for another 3 months not kick a ball and still be hot property in jan transfer window

What i really want to happen is dzeko & aguero & mario get short term injuries and he has to call tevez back up :lol:

only for him 2 tell man eat a d*ck play yaya up font

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tevez >>>>>>>>>>>

Legendary.

Fuck City & Fuck Mancini.

Tevez quite simply is thinking, I dont want to be here, you kept me here when you had decent offers, and now you got me doing 20-30 minute cameos when I'm the best striker at this club.

If I'm worth 50m and Aguero is worth 38m, why am I on the bench every game?

Basically, regardless of his pay he "wants to be with his fam" so if you're going to hold him hostage when you have 3 other quality forwards AND leave him on the bench some 200k benchwarmer

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

In fairness alot of what Portugeese says on here is very valid and qualified, it's just a case of how he delivers it at times and also the fact that it seems to be a popular thing to disregard what he says,

It's been happening from Day One if this was DigitalSpy I would of been made a MOD/offered shares but this is a Urban forum your bound to encounter bandwagon jumpers.

Most of the guys who disregard me our the ones who have no knowledge about things outside the club they support,premier league,Barca/Real.(I still seem to know more about their club than they do i.e so called Arsenal fans on here)

The saltyness and arse kissing is a lot in this room because the figures don't lie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

dont worry about arsenal fans fam

they are deluded clueless cunts

that's why we gave them there own room so they dont fraff up the main sports room

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

In fairness alot of what Portugeese says on here is very valid and qualified, it's just a case of how he delivers it at times and also the fact that it seems to be a popular thing to disregard what he says,

It's been happening from Day One if this was DigitalSpy I would of been made a MOD/offered shares but this is a Urban forum your bound to encounter bandwagon jumpers.

Most of the guys who disregard me our the ones who have no knowledge about things outside the club they support,premier league,Barca/Real.(I still seem to know more about their club than they do i.e so called Arsenal fans on here)

The saltyness and arse kissing is a lot in this room because the figures don't lie

:rofl:

• Upvote 2