My Formation fuck wingers!!!

transfersa.png

I only got players from Jan onwards b4 that was the previous manager

resultsx.png

Results since taking over Chelsea

tablenow.png

The table now

I think i can win the league my team fears no one

I tried to neglect wingers running that formation but instead of an AMC a DMC so a 4-1-3-2 but eventually, when youu have two wingers with pace and acc 15+ in league one lol u gotta use em.

Been duppying with both that system and a 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1 with Colchester 3rd in the league although the table is TIGHT

i've now downloaded a megapack for fm but having trouble extracting it. 1st time extracting them on a mac!

i have 8 zip files and it will only extract 1 file and not all 8. I tried using stuffit expander aswell but still not extracting them alltogether.

Anyone have any solutions (For MAC)

i've now downloaded a megapack for fm but having trouble extracting it. 1st time extracting them on a mac!

i have 8 zip files and it will only extract 1 file and not all 8. I tried using stuffit expander aswell but still not extracting them alltogether.

:lol:

Had the same problem ended up putting on my windows lappy to extract then back to the mac

What you using to extract???

Have you tried Stuffit?

Had the same problem ended up putting on my windows lappy to extract then back to the mac

Have you tried Stuffit?

i tried the same thing! no luck tho. I put them on my windows PC and tried 7zip and winrar but no luck, it just extracted 1 zip and not the other 7 aswell just like on the Mac.

yea i've tried stuffit aswell. So far i've tried.. stuffit, 7zip, winzip, unrarx, winrar and still nothing lol.

what link did you download your facepack from and what did u use to extract?

Have you tried Stuffit?

i tried the same thing! no luck tho. I put them on my windows PC and tried 7zip and winrar but no luck, it just extracted 1 zip and not the other 7 aswell just like on the Mac.

yea i've tried stuffit aswell. So far i've tried.. stuffit, 7zip, winzip, unrarx, winrar and still nothing lol.

http://sortitoutsi.n...k/4-00_all.html

Click free mirrors then scroll to the bottom i downloaded the torrent

Took about 3 hours maybe a lil more

4gb

about 94,000 faces

Have you tried Stuffit?

4gb

about 94,000 faces

Safeee!

Recommend using bit-torrent? or does it not really matter what torrent client to use?

Have you tried Stuffit?

4gb

about 94,000 faces

Safeee!

Recommend using bit-torrent? or does it not really matter what torrent client to use?

I am on mac as well i use Transmission

Applied for this job, then turned it down. I couldn't be arsed.

/

Won the Champs League, finished 4th, lost the FA Cup to Spurs, beat Madrid in the final 1-0 (fluke). Shifted the dead weight in my squad and freed up about £200,000 in wages. :confused: Arsenal pay dumb wages for SH*T players I swear. Bought Tevez £14m, Shawcross (Stoke got relegated), Rodwell £13m, and Ayew £12m.

Super Cup against Rangers. Anyhow I don't win...