Beyonces faking her pregnancy

Guest chap44uns

f*ck this devil family.

Beyonce birthday Sept 4th

Jay Z birthday Dec 4th

Blue has four letters ..

They also got married on April 4th

What does the number four really symbolise?

One significant representation of four symbology is in the representation of the four evangelists of the four winged beasts in the vision of Ezekiel, later reconstitutes in the New Testament as the four beasts of the apocalypse in the Book of Revelations. In the Kabbalah, there were four worlds of the Tree of Life. There are four creatures on the arms of Freemasonry, four primary mental functions according to Carl Jung, and four dimensions of modern science: length, breadth, width, and time.

The beast with the human face (sometimes considered an angel) represents Matthew, the lion Mark, the eagle John and the ox Luke.

http://www.samuel-be..._symbolism.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.examiner.com/christian-community-in-national/beyonce-gives-birth-is-ivy-blue-eulb-yvi-latin-for-lucifer-s-daughter

On January 8, 2012, ABC News reported that Beyonce and husband Jay-Z welcomed a baby girl named Ivy Blue. Born Beyonce Giselle Knowles, the singing diva is no stranger to unusual names. Her husband’s birth name is Shawn Corey Carter but the world better knows this successful entrepreneur, rapper, and producer as “Jay-Z.” Maybe it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the couple chose to name their baby Ivy Blue, which is far more conservative than some other baby names, such as the unusual selection by Gwyneth Paltrow of “Apple” or the bizarre choice of “Pilot Inspektor” by Jason Lee, or Jermaine Jackson’s son “Jermajesty.” What might be more surprising than the name choice, is the way social media networking sites have responded to Beyonce’s baby’s name. Spreading like wildfire on Twitter is the topic “Eulb Yvi is Latin for Lucifer’s daughter.” The suggestion is that “Ivy Blue” backwards is "Eulb Yvi," and means “Lucifer’s daughter” in Latin. Another proposal is that Blue stands for "Born Living Under Evil" and that Ivy stands for "Illuminati's Very Youngest."

Is there any truth to this Internet rumor? Do the words “Yvi” and “Elub” hold some secret, satanic meaning to the most diabolical of Satan worshipers? Does Lucifer have a daughter and if so, who is she? Are there written records of “Lucifer’s daughter” that have survived the ages and serve as the basis for some underground occult movement? On the other hand, is this just an Internet rumor that has caused a firestorm of speculation and most likely offense to the new proud parents?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

First time i wrote in this thread but whoever made this thread is right . Girls only been pregnant for like two months and she's already had the baby LOL say nothing

I wonder what Jay-Z and Beyonce think of people saying they are involved in the occult. I know Jay-Z has in the past played up that element of being in the illuminati etc but when people are seriously saying your child has something to do with the devil and whatnot surely he must know he seriously f*cked up along the line. We know how strong religion is in some people.

And we know how passionate some people are chatting this devil babytalk add onto that the fact this whole pregnancy has been over pretty quickly and it just adds to the weird vibe of it all. It would not surprise me that this could send some madman or woman over the edge who attempts to do something about it. I mean for them imagine if you could kill lucifers daughter on earth.

Guest chap44uns

ye...a

I wonder what Jay-Z and Beyonce think of people saying they are involved in the occult. I know Jay-Z has in the past played up that element of being in the illuminati etc but when people are seriously saying your child has something to do with the devil and whatnot surely he must know he seriously f*cked up along the line. We know how strong religion is in some people.

And we know how passionate some people are chatting this devil babytalk add onto that the fact this whole pregnancy has been over pretty quickly and it just adds to the weird vibe of it all. It would not surprise me that this could send some madman or woman over the edge who attempts to do something about it. I mean for them imagine if you could kill lucifers daughter on earth.

jay-z-laugh-200x151.jpg

Beyoncé, who was spotted out with her mother on Thursday night, is said to have booked out the entire fourth floor spending $1.3million it has been claimed.

If true, is that really necessary?

Coulda saved couple African kids and put them through Uni with them P there.

• Upvote 2

Guest petercrotch

These nutjobs are coming out in force LOL . Heard it all now .

I swear these weed smokers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Beyonce's Daughter Ivy Blue.

Ivy= Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue= Born Living Under Evil Spelt Backwards (Eulb Yvi) = Latin for "Lucifer's Daughter "

Ivy= Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue= Born Living Under Evil Spelt Backwards (Eulb Yvi) = Latin for "Lucifer's Daughter "

See now this is where im confused...

Just googled Eulb Yvi , and everything related is todo with Beyonce and the baby..

That could be bollocks until i see a website with the definition , before they named her.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh Jay z blatantly encourages this sh*t for more shameless publicity his greed knows no bounds

Don't think they didn't want everyone to think that was a fake stomach

• Upvote 1

See now this is where im confused...

Just googled Eulb Yvi , and everything related is todo with Beyonce and the baby..

That could be bollocks until i see a website with the definition , before they named her.

lol my Latin is rusty but I can tell you it's bollocks right now.

Lucifer is a name, so the only possible Latin for that would be Luciferus, or Diablo for devil.

f*ck knows what Eulb is lol.

what annoys me is when you see slags on twitter so obsessed with this beyonce illuminati stuff

guys who do other things that can also be deemed as "satanic" according to the bible they never read

or attend church once a yr on Dec 31st then go to a party to ball like jay z

if one was to judge you by the same "devil child" accusations thrown at them, almost none of you are any different.

Theres only one hell remember.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1