PMSL.

I work 24 hours shifts sometimes

I have never taken a lunch break in my life

My previous 2 girlfriends left me because "my job came first"

I was deported from the USA because of my job

Most people retire from my job at 30 due to stress

The rest turn to drink and drugs

I have to commute almost 2 hours to get to work

My boss is a racist, biggotted, sexist etc lunatic who I have to smile at every day

I have not taken a holiday in 2 years

I am taxed at 40%

The student loan company also STILL takes a portion of my wage each month

I guess being the 1% is easy and I should feel sorry for the idiots who can't budget or do something with their lives and instead look for the easy way out by claiming 40% of my wages and moaning about WALL ST pmsl, you lazy fucking cunts you couldn't work a single day at my job you'd probably run to H.R. after ur first morning on a trading desk/floor.

The saddest thing about your life is that you think you're doing something productive.

• Upvote 5

So essentially you should have lived and studied in the US if you feel this way about welfare state.

And likewise we'd probably see you holding a piece of cardboard saying I'm part of the 99% and I'm 200K in debt from medical school.

Stop acting like this welfare state has not benefited you.

• Upvote 3

rofl..

Yeah lets blame "WALL ST" for everything

PMSL.

My boss is a racist, biggotted, sexist etc lunatic who I have to smile at every day

I am taxed at 40%

I guess being the 1% is easy and I should feel sorry for the idiots who can't budget or do something with their lives and instead look for the easy way out by claiming 40% of my wages and moaning about WALL ST pmsl, you lazy fucking cunts you couldn't work a single day at my job you'd probably run to H.R. after ur first morning on a trading desk/floor.

The saddest thing about your life is that you think you're doing something productive.

tbf bankers create wealth - so he is doing something productive

im not anti- banker at all i dont see why people should be penalised for getting a career that most [peopkle would love to have. i also dont see why someone has to be taxed as much as 40% as pernell claimed for others to benefit from thier labour

• Downvote 1

There is a really good documentary about the american school system i saw this year. ill try and find it

if you're talking about the one that goes into the lottery systems they use over there...

..that shit brought a tear to my eye no hype

Imagine they get the students within the borough, the all want to go to the most decent school available to them. They determine who gets a place by way of lottery. Meaning they literally gather these children in a hall with their parents, give them a number and sit back and watch the lottery be played. If your number comes up you're in, if not.. PISSED.

This is America.

you got a link for this i need to see it.

There is a really good documentary about the american school system i saw this year. ill try and find it

if you're talking about the one that goes into the lottery systems they use over there...

..that shit brought a tear to my eye no hype

Imagine they get the students within the borough, the all want to go to the most decent school available to them. They determine who gets a place by way of lottery. Meaning they literally gather these children in a hall with their parents, give them a number and sit back and watch the lottery be played. If your number comes up you're in, if not.. PISSED.

This is America.

you got a link for this i need to see it.

Quick google search tells me it might be called 'Waiting for Superman'

The new documentary “Waiting for ‘Superman’ ” portrays teachers as both the solution and the problem in American education.

The film celebrates the herculean effort of individual teachers and administrators to battle an unyielding and bloated bureaucracy while condemning the collective resistance of teacher unions to accountability measures designed to get rid of ineffective peers.

And it does so through intimate studies of five students, all of whom are counting on their number coming up in a lottery so they can escape failing schools for better ones.

rofl..

PMSL.

I am taxed at 40%

im not anti- banker at all i dont see why people should be penalised for getting a career that most [peopkle would love to have. i also dont see why someone has to be taxed as much as 40% as pernell claimed for others to benefit from thier labour

bankers create wealth from nothing. anyone could create wealth, but only bankers are allowed to.not like these guys are mozart or something, although you would have a time convincing these fatheaded cokefiends otherwise. theres nothing particularly productive or worthwhile about forcing market crashes and weakening economies through writing endless iou's. or making thousands of people lose there jobs or savings and then turning around and saying you deserve to keep your 'hard earned' money tax free in the midst of the chaos you have created. these men are devils and if they were a race you would probably be a full on death row race hatred warrior. but theyre not a race,so they are your role models for success. you are the 99 %

• Upvote 2

.when people are talking about shit happening...we're conspiracy theorists........As long as more people vote in american X factor than they do in presidential elections or local ones.......as long as more people watch the Oscars and MTV music awards than their state of the Union address then they deserve to be used and abused........americans are the dumbest twats of the developed countries..this stuff has been planned from day....hundreds of years ago...and like M12 said....this so called 99% are looking at 99% of the wrong people....however lol@ kanye going there...and as much as it will always remain 1% in control of so much......nothing stops anyone from being at least being on much higher ground than being someone who is 3 months away from bankruptcy once they lose their job.

rofl..

PMSL.

I am taxed at 40%

bankers create wealth from nothing. anyone could create wealth, but only bankers are allowed to.not like these guys are mozart or something, although you would have a time convincing these fatheaded cokefiends otherwise. theres nothing particularly productive or worthwhile about forcing market crashes and weakening economies through writing endless iou's. or making thousands of people lose there jobs or savings and then turning around and saying you deserve to keep your 'hard earned' money tax free in the midst of the chaos you have created. these men are devils and if they were a race you would probably be a full on death row race hatred warrior. but theyre not a race,so they are your role models for success. you are the 99 %

im aware i am part the '99%' but if i ever make it to the other side fuck you niggas

everyone who is anti banker

if someone today offered you to go and work for credit suisse, ubs, societe generale etc etc on a £100,000 + salary plus bonuses

would you accept?

if the answer is yes then your points are null and void to me

Wealth - (noun) - an abundance of valuable possessions or money. So whenever I hear of politicians talking about generating wealth and how best to do that, it just makes me think of greed and it is because of greed that people will end up losing their jobs and having absolutely not a pot to piss in.