Ex-Olympic ambassador involved in London riots is jailed for two years

Vertigo

imo its worth taking the chance and not shopping the kid to feds and keep her fully on lock for the foreseeable future/ send her back 'home'

she has more than likely ruined her relationship with her daughter and her daughters life in the process.

where will she get employment now.

all they have to do is google her name and look at what they will see.

Lifes about choices though alie, i actually agree with you about her future in relation to employement. It was her choice to go out and riot. Taking away the responsability of choice is almost promoting the philsophy of a life without consquences and cause without effect.

It's basically doing what you wish and letting someone else clean up the mess.

The mom ruined the relationship ?, there you go with the cotton wool. You shouldn't blame anyone for taking a course of action in which you inevitably forced their hand. That's like asking your boy to hold some stolen goods for you, his house gets raided and he rats you out...would you blame your boy for not doing your time for you or would you sympathize for even putting him in that position ?

The suggestion you shouldn't shop your child in this scenario to me points to admitance of the parent that they've failed the child some manner of parenting. Like I said if you believe you have raised your child to the best of your ability then you haven't failed, your child has..

and like I said originally again from that perspective what else is there to talk about / action to take other than going down the route we're seeing here.

your right and I think if everyone was happy with the justice system in this country you would want to shop your kid so that they learn not to commit an offence again and can hopefully change early on.

unfortunately I dont think many of us are fooled that the UK justice system is designed to rehabilitate offenders, chick will go back to jail b4 21 and if she didnt get up to fuckry b4 she will now

thats you as a parent directly responsible for snitchin fuck you china you would have your yute excecuted cold c*nt

• Upvote 3

I know right and wrong, I didn't need to be involved in wrong to then have my mom sit infront of me and talk to me about things I already knew.

Your kid went out and started wrecking buildings and being militant, what is there actually to discuss if you have raised your child correctly in your eyes.

You guys are fucking soft, want to wrap the bitch in cotton wool and sit down and have a therapy sessions.

I wonder how many parents have caught their kids doing a whole lot of fuckery to sit them down give them the speech, the kid lie infront of their face and then go onto the next thing.

Then when there kid ends up dead in jail for something deep, here comes the ol

"Marcus was a good bwai, he never urt nobady" and " He was a good lad but he got mixed up with the wrong people"

PS I don't agree with the sentance btw

Your acting like the girls a seasoned criminal, pretty sure this was her first offence and by the looks of it she was going places in her life, to be honest this was just a spur of the moment ting, and i'm pretty sure there is hundreds of university college students who got suckered in to the hype as well and are now facing lengthy sentences. The mother was wrong to did what she did, i think the girl probably would have got the message when she saw all the people getting arrested, that in itself would have been a lesson.

I could understand the mum shopping her in a case where she was off the rails all the time and this was the final straw but to be honest she seemed (from reports) to be a model teenager and was doing well in life. So many better ways to handle such a situation and honestly think the mum failed in this case. The role of a parent is to protect their children first and foremost.

Saying she will most likely be out in 6 months however nobody deserves prison in cases like this.

A model teenager does not wreck the place and loot.

Saying that, lol @ shopping my child in unless they are a murderer, rapist & similar.

I think the mum had the best intentions but I'm sorry what was your daughter doing rolling round street during them riots?

Them parents that were watching the news/listening to radio and not ringing their kids to make sure they stay in their fucking house.

I kinda agree with Woodpecker saying if it was transparent justice system you would trust them with your children.

I know a girl in a wheelchair for life cos a White woman knocked her down speeding.

What did the White woman get?

Nada, because the judge thought it unfair to punish her children too.

lol

If this girl had bricked a normal car she would be looking at 6 months / community service, they protect their own these cunts you only have to look at the IPCC cases and the expenses scandal to see how their own live carefree amongst the laws of the land.

• Upvote 1