Arshavin

TF S4DK

They have been rubbish in all their big games so far.

Udinese was their first win in a big game this season and didn't even deserve to win that game.

Abate has gone backwards this season so it means Arsenal are going to destroy Milan down the flanks like never before.

Their midfield is full of work horses without zero creativity apart from Seedorf( but his legs has gone and has become once again undroppable)

Boateng is doubtful so without him there is no dynamic in their midfield.

Cassano still leads their assists list and he hasn't been around for ages, Aqua is 2nd but he is also injured.

Zlatan/Robinho always seem to go missing in these type of games IMO SES should play from the start.

In Thiago Silva they have a real classy defender but it's Mexes/LB which are going to be their real weakness.

Abate has gone backwards this season so it means Arsenal are going to destroy Milan down the flanks like never before.

Abate provides the width but might come from both flanks if Mesbah starts.

The thing with Milan's players(Ibra,Robinho,SES,Nocerino they love operating on the left)

A team that loves operating down the flanks with a full back that provides width is apparently going to get destroyed down the flanks

You couldn't make it up could ya

:lol:

Abate provides the width but might come from both flanks if Mesbah starts.

The thing with Milan's players(Ibra,Robinho,SES,Nocerino they love operating on the left)

A team that loves operating down the flanks with a full back that provides width is apparently going to get destroyed down the flanks

You couldn't make it up could ya

:lol:

You're an Arsenal fan & you're asking that question?

Now THAT, you couldn't make up.

:lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

Andrey Arshavin wants to return to Arsenal after his loan spell with Zenit St Petersburg ends.

The 30-year-old joined his former club on loan until the end of the season after enduring the wrath of the Arsenal boo boys following a run of poor form.

But Arshavin, who joined the north London club in 2009, is keen to extend his stay at the Emirates.

'Of course, yes,' Arshavin said when asked if he would return to the Gunners in the summer.

'Every player does not want to sit on the bench or the stands and watch the action from there,' he told RT Sports.

'When I was at Arsenal, I always wanted to play and not sit on the sidelines watching everything unfold.

'I'm used to living in London and while I am on loan at Zenit my family has stayed in London, because my children go to school there and everybody feels comfortable there.'

Regular run in the team, maybe get some fire in his player, get him 6 months playing back in the hole, then he will be playing in Euro 2012 yeah? then pre-season, so by the start of next season he SHOULD hit the ground running

Maybe thats what Wenger is thinking

Him back along with Jack and Diaby = 3 new signings

What about Denilson too?

Fuck Denilson.

For the record, anyone who says this gets an automatic POS from me. I don't care if we're not talking about football. I don't care if you've insulted my mother, I don't care if you've exposed my girlfriend in the whatever room. I still have his shirt from when we beat Chelsea 2-1 @ The Bridge and RVP bagged 2. I feel to burn it...

+1

• 9 months later...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2012/12/24/3625169/arshavin-close-to-sealing-4m-reading-move?source=breakingnews

Arsenal have given the Russian permission to hold talks with the Premier League's bottom club and a deal is expected to be completed in the first week of the January window.

The Gunners and Reading are negotiating the fee, which is expected to be around the £4m mark although the north Londoners could try and hold out for £5m.

Sources have told Goal.com that Arshavin has played his last game for Arsenal and the transfer should be completed early in the window.

Arsene Wenger has sanctioned the sale of the 31-year-old, who has not started a Premier League game this season and has not figured at all since the manager fielded a weakened team for the Champions League trip to Olympiakos on December 4.

Fulham and Arshavin's former club Zenit St Petersburg were also interested in signing him next month but Reading have made their move in a bid to arrest the club's freefall back into the Championship.

The deal has been sanctioned by Russian owner Anton Zingarevich, who was criticised by winger Jimmy Kebe last week for not buying enough players with Premier League experience in the summer.

Arsenal are keen to agree a straight sale rather than another loan in order to recoup some of their £15m outlay on the forward during the 2009 January window.

Although the former Russia captain spent his entire career at Zenit before joining Arsenal and returned to Saint Petersburg for a second spell on loan last season, his preference is to remain near London.

Arshavin and his family are settled in the capital and would prefer to extend their time in England rather than head permanently back to Russia.

The winger is set to link up at the Madejski Stadium with his countryman, Pavel Pogrebnyak, who was made the highest paid player in Reading's history when he joined from Fulham on a salary believed to be worth £60,000 a week.

Now I'm not a fan of goal.com but boy...

:rofl: