Boy better know mobile

Supermalt

Pretty sure he will make his costs back,

Also pretty sure he's done adequate research into the idea, and has priced it all up accordingly,

On my earlier comment, wasn't necessarily referring to any comment made in this topic, (the worlds bigger than this forum) but no one can deny that in some areas of our society there's a definite "crabs in a bucket" thing going on. Where you know sone people will actually be hoping for these man to fail in whatever positive movement their making.

People talking about JME like he is Chronik or Tempa T.

He is a very smart guy and always has been. Look how many people doubted his T-Shirts business before. Now look at it.

He needs to jump into the app market.

Also in his message on the page ''look forward to phoning you soon''. Which infers he is going to phone everyone who buys the first patch of sims. Think of how many slores will buy it just to speak to him.

He is milking this cash cow. LOL @ business plan you think this is long term?

Just like them man who open firework shops in november and shut in december.

If this proves to be successful, looks good on his CV and attracts investors for future projects he has in mind for the long-term

• Upvote 3

Guest petercrotch

Hope he makes money off it but i doubt he will to be honest . I don't think it was wise for him to go down the technology route either . dude barely sells records doubt people are going to buy this . The only people that would be willing to spend a score on a simcard most probably do not listen to grime

• Downvote 2

Hope he makes money off it but i doubt he will to be honest . I don't think it was wise for him to go down the technology route either . dude barely sells records doubt people are going to buy this . The only people that would be willing to spend a score on a simcard most probably do not listen to grime

LOL @ selling records

This is 2011

Its about concert/club features/bookings etc

He gets THAT IN

He knows how to conform and diverge himself when he needs to

People are underestimating him IMO

Guest petercrotch

LOL @ selling records

This is 2011

Its about concert/club features/bookings etc

He gets THAT IN

He knows how to conform and diverge himself when he needs to

People are underestimating him IMO

Hear what you are saying to be fair but i think the market is too advanced for him . Like i said i hope he does do well But grime fans aren't known for being the richest of fans .

Bare of these youths are still struggling to buy a five day pass lol .

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah ur thinking of the original grime scene the bbk fans are mainly students with money they haven't earnt and will happily waste

If this idea goes 2 plan and his fans buy in then he will probably make a quick buck but then have enough users to then sell it on as a business and make some real money, if anything he should make it cheaper and sacrifice the quick buck and get more users

Guest petercrotch

Hmm just had a look at all the small print . It's not a bad idea atall,it's quite good, it's just that the prices are ridiculous . He's charging worse than apple iphone paymonthly prices for a pay as you go simcard . In a time where i can bet my last penny that these "rich uni students" would rather stay on their pay monthly contracts than switch to pay as you go .

Can anyone honestly admitt to me that they would rather forfit their yearly/18 month nice new upgrade from t-mobile for a simcard ?

Which is the point tbh^^ @supermalt

He'll break even, and have the BBK name up and around more places in the UK.

C/S the thing about his T-shirts. This is someone who made that a relative success, I doubt he has just jumped into this new thing without researching the field and taking his fanbase into account,

Also the grime scene has never really been about selling records, it's always been about the bookings and getting your name out there.

yeah I thought the same thing but then I guess people have to hype their business like anyone does you have all kinds of businesses saying they have the cheapest this and that fastest this and that etc.

On a real people have a hating mentality on this forum they do not even know they are doing it maybe we have all done it, who knows? but admitting it is the first part of curing the ignorance. People here just LOVE to shoot an idea down with all manner of critique more than support for it before they do anything good. they get intellectual with their critique and act like they are being honest and sincere and kicking some knowledge when really they are just merely dressing up their hatred with intelligence and displaying thinly cloaked HATING, no one wants to admit it but the real 'fuck you' kicks in when these same people say "he should of brought in a few black people".

If this is in regards to my post, this is more negative then what I said tbh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I find man bitching about other people having negative views and branding them haters sickening

What u want every posts just 2 be full of 'c/s' and 'he's doing his thing can't knock it'?

As long as its constructive someone might even point out something hadnt thought of and change ur views

• Upvote 1

I just want people to remember what they are saying in this thread and also remember what people were saying about my man from sbtv.

kmt

some people are just so negative about a next man doing his ting its sickening to be honest.

C/S

And Im Broke he wasn't comparing the two, he was merely comparing the way people wanna hate on them,

And tbh he's right,

Fair play to JME and BBK, hope it's a massive success. In the short term at very least,

This forum is always quick to jump On ppl who are trying to do a ting, but are quick to call racism on any White person who tries to block the exact same movement.

Hope this project and the SBTV guy are household names in the next year an a half or so,

Coz I sweat certain black (haters) will Feel it and hate it more than the "Demonz"

So were supposed to praise every idea, because the person behind it is black?

coming from you is this is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read here and the irony is where did I say ANYTHING about it being a black issue?

smh

It seems your comprehension skills are lacking, what exactly were you implying in your post then?

I find man bitching about other people having negative views and branding them haters sickening

What u want every posts just 2 be full of 'c/s' and 'he's doing his thing can't knock it'?

As long as its constructive someone might even point out something hadnt thought of and change ur views

Blame the Hip Hop culture, everyone who doesn't kiss ass is a 'hater'.

No one was even hating before Captain -Save- A -Adenuga came in talking shit.

Guest phonecharger

good idea & props to him, you can only rate the way he has hustled all legally throughout his career

u get what iam saying

i respect him fully, doesnt claim to bang or hassu but is probaly worth more than alot of these brisco dans

/

iam not hating on his hustle at all but iam i missing something...

ur telling man his fans will still go and buy the sim when they already have a tmob or 02 etc

and inevdently bump themselves just for the sake of the bbk brand?

he should have comeup with a bbk prepaid card instead (iam not aware of the start up costs)

if anything he should make it cheaper and sacrifice the quick buck and get more users

Real talk, I would got it for a fiver and even that I ain't happy with.

I can't be spending money on a sim when there's no free calls involved.

No free txts even.

But he can only learn from this eitherway, that's the beauty of business.

Shelf life in music is about 5 years maximum, unless you're one of the all time greats

Shelf life in grime is about 12 months

How can you put food on the table for the girlfriend and kids in 10 years time with only grime mc on your cv?

Explain

I take it you missed the Cher Lloyd topic.

Jme sells atleast 10k albums independently.

He's eating.