Boy better know mobile

Supermalt

I just want people to remember what they are saying in this thread and also remember what people were saying about my man from sbtv.

kmt

some people are just so negative about a next man doing his ting its sickening to be honest.

C/S

And Im Broke he wasn't comparing the two, he was merely comparing the way people wanna hate on them,

And tbh he's right,

Fair play to JME and BBK, hope it's a massive success. In the short term at very least,

This forum is always quick to jump On ppl who are trying to do a ting, but are quick to call racism on any White person who tries to block the exact same movement.

Hope this project and the SBTV guy are household names in the next year an a half or so,

Coz I sweat certain black (haters) will Feel it and hate it more than the "Demonz"

• Upvote 4

I just want people to remember what they are saying in this thread and also remember what people were saying about my man from sbtv.

kmt

some people are just so negative about a next man doing his ting its sickening to be honest.

C/S

And Im Broke he wasn't comparing the two, he was merely comparing the way people wanna hate on them,

And tbh he's right,

Fair play to JME and BBK, hope it's a massive success. In the short term at very least,

This forum is always quick to jump On ppl who are trying to do a ting, but are quick to call racism on any White person who tries to block the exact same movement.

Hope this project and the SBTV guy are household names in the next year an a half or so,

Coz I sweat certain black (haters) will Feel it and hate it more than the "Demonz"

So were supposed to praise every idea, because the person behind it is black?

• Downvote 2

kmt

C/S

And tbh he's right,

hey man, i'm jus giving my honest business opinion regardless of wether he's black or not and now the word hater is getting bandied about.

like I said, I genuinely hope he does well

/

supported SB tv from day

kmt

C/S

And tbh he's right,

Who be hating?

Don't be blinded by race when it honestly is a stupid idea imo. The business plan on this can't work out...

And SBTV shouldn't even be mentioned alongside boy better know simcards.

kmt

C/S

And tbh he's right,

So were supposed to praise every idea, because the person behind it is black?

coming from you is this is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read here and the irony is where did I say ANYTHING about it being a black issue?

smh

kmt

where have I said anything about him being black

im quoting myself so everyone can read my comment AGAIN, its other people who mentioned black I didnt

Unless hes invested in installed new mobile mast's around the UK, his statement about it being the fastest and having the widest coverage is false. He's merely obtained a telecommunications licence to allow him to provide a service, the same way SKY uses BT's (oh sorry, Open Reach) Infrastructure to provide broadband.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unless hes invested in installed new mobile mast's around the UK, his statement about it being the fastest and having the widest coverage is false. He's merely obtained a telecommunications licence to allow him to provide a service, the same way SKY uses BT's (oh sorry, Open Reach) Infrastructure to provide broadband.

yeah I thought the same thing but then I guess people have to hype their business like anyone does you have all kinds of businesses saying they have the cheapest this and that fastest this and that etc.

On a real people have a hating mentality on this forum they do not even know they are doing it maybe we have all done it, who knows? but admitting it is the first part of curing the ignorance. People here just LOVE to shoot an idea down with all manner of critique more than support for it before they do anything good. they get intellectual with their critique and act like they are being honest and sincere and kicking some knowledge when really they are just merely dressing up their hatred with intelligence and displaying thinly cloaked HATING, no one wants to admit it but the real 'fuck you' kicks in when these same people say "he should of brought in a few black people".

this is why im like smh.

this is the kind of shit I mean

He created a fucking sim card bruv, aint like he's broke through with some medical science shit.

Who buys a simcard these days?

I'd be very surprised if he makes back his costs.

smh

Marlo ur just screaming over nothing tbh, jumped way before the gun...one person said it wont work, another said his fans alone would love it............where are the negative comments you're talking about? you want to start writing chapters of preaching now because 1 out of 20 people laughed at the idea? the KMT should be at you ffs

Marlo ur just screaming over nothing tbh, jumped way before the gun...one person said it wont work, another said his fans alone would love it............where are the negative comments you're talking about? you want to start writing chapters of preaching now because 1 out of 20 people laughed at the idea? the KMT should be at you ffs

that 1 would of multiplied if i never said nothing as most people on here are fickle and people here like to disagree for the sake of disagreeing you know this as well as anyone.

Basically

The black Stuart Baggs