What's the worst..

Shy One

Who knew about climbing up to the top of your parent's wardrobe.and doing some mad jumps into their bed.till it broke.then when the bed is f*cked uprealise that there's a sick stash of dough underneath the matrisand accidently helpyourself to some of itand go to the shop and ask for as many sweets as i can affordwith around say ã600

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knew about climbing up to the top of your parent's wardrobe.and doing some mad jumps into their bed.till it broke.then when the bed is f*cked uprealise that there's a sick stash of dough underneath the matrisand accidently helpyourself to some of itand go to the shop and ask for as many sweets as i can affordwith around say  Ã£600
dats a sendin bak 2 contry of origin ting

O YERIN MY YARD IN COLOMBIAI MUSTA'VE CLIMBED THE ROOFI LOVED CLIMBINGAND FELL THROUGH ITI WAS YOUNG TOO BOUT 6-7WHEN I WAS LAST IN COLOMBIA MY UNCLE WHO SAW ITTOLD MEIT WAS SICKTHE WAY I WAS SO SMALLAND FELL FROM SUCH A SICK HEIGHTAND LANDED ON MY FEETDAD BANGED ME IN A WAYI WAS JAMMIN ROUND THEN NEIGHBOURS TRYNA AVOID HIMMAN FOUND I WAS THERE AND STRAIGHT UP BEAT ME INFRONT OF THEMI WAS BAAAAARLLINN

Who knew about climbing up to the top of your parent's wardrobe.and doing some mad jumps into their bed.till it broke.then when the bed is f*cked uprealise that there's a sick stash of dough underneath the matrisand accidently helpyourself to some of itand go to the shop and ask for as many sweets as i can affordwith around say  Ã£600
dats a sendin bak 2 contry of origin ting
INIT.If I did that they wouldn't even put me on a plane.Straight banana boat business.

got locked out so i kicked down the garden doorburnt down the kitchen but i didnt get licks cuz my mum has dun it aswellnearly set my room on fire 2wice, once with the iron on the carpet and once wen i fell asleep with sum ever burnin zoot in my handmirrors n glasses gettin smashed r a fortnightly occurance

Flooded the bathroom. I was running a bath. Went upstairs, got yapping on the phone. Bout 20 mins later I'm thinking... "There's something I need to do." biggrin.gif Come downstairs, the bathroom rug is swimming towards me.Put a hole in the front door. My neighbours a few doors down are gypsies and their boy is a terror hawk, he's bout 10. He was riding past our house on his bike banging his hammer on our fence. I warned him like don't do it cos if you break a slack your Mums paying for it. Ten minutes later he rides past doing it again and looking right at me and my sister. I was like cool. He needs to come bk this way to go home. So a little bit later he's coming back down the road. He's banging all the fences with the hammer. But he stops in front our house and spits over the fence and does this little dance, laughing. I grabbed the little f*cker swiftly over the fence and slung him clean across the garden path into the front door. He screamed, got up rubbing his head, cussing "f*cking bitch. f*ck. Bitch." and going red in the face and I did think :shock: "sh*t "at first. Then I was like Good. He chipped out the yard. His mother never did reach round ours to say anyting. :D

Cracked a couple of doors. Yesterday I burned a new tune i'd made onto disc and played it in the car - but it kept jumping. I got so pissed off I punched the dash and one of the air grates at the front caved in! Not the worst i've ever dun but my girlfriend gave me that car and now i fell like a complete c*nt for losing my temper over nothing. She didn't really say anything but i could tell i'd hurt her feelings

I tried to bottle myself in the head with a full bottle of rum, when I had a mental "spell".I missed and left a giant bottle imprint in the wall, I'll take a picture of it when I next go to my dads. Lucky I missed.

i remember when i was on my playstation playing fifa 98, n i lost in the final, so i punched the wall, n kinda made a hole! lol
I did that to my brand new dreamcast, lost in the final, punched the dreamcast, broke it and vowed never to play a football game again.