I have no choice but to do a Tipper....

Ashman

I feel to cry.

Ashman I still remember the days you and Ceazy used to come on RWD and 2SG to chat shit. Ceazy was actually a really funny stupid fucking prick even if she was nuts, you made a great being a stupid fucking prick couple. Retire in the knowledge that you are a known guy on the e-roads. Some of the best insults I've ever created online were inspired by, and directed at you and your ex :(

• Upvote 2

Guest phonecharger

I feel to cry.

Ashman I still remember the days you and Ceazy used to come on RWD and 2SG to chat shit. Ceazy was actually a really funny stupid fucking prick even if she was nuts, you made a great being a stupid fucking prick couple. Retire in the knowledge that you are a known guy on the e-roads. Some of the best insults I've ever created online were inspired by, and directed at you and your ex :(

go and cry then

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I feel to cry.

Ashman I still remember the days you and Ceazy used to come on RWD and 2SG to chat shit. Ceazy was actually a really funny stupid fucking prick even if she was nuts, you made a great being a stupid fucking prick couple. Retire in the knowledge that you are a known guy on the e-roads. Some of the best insults I've ever created online were inspired by, and directed at you and your ex sad.gif

There you go.. I still inspired you son :)

Skemar your 26??

Ole ass muhfuckah. Bare ole ass grandads on here man.

:lol:

How old did you think i was?

Closer to my age. Im 23 in December. Thought you was 23/24.

Peak. Your old fam. Lool.

Used to use staylocked when rwd was dead use to go same raves with few of the girls on that speak to them on time to time

I remember when rwd forum tried to invade 2sg and they countered and we ending up locking the whatever room, done allot wasteing time when I was meant to be working

Topic reminds me of the watcher spesh this part

But now we got a new era of gangstas,

Hustlers and youngsters living amongst us.

Lookin at us, now calling us busters,

Can't help but reminisce back when it was us.

Nigga we started this gangsta shit.

And this the motherfucking thanks I get?