Hold on to your jobs ya kna .... It's Peak Out there!!

MARVELL

i work with people who are on 100 thou all day long, brilliant money but comes with crazy pressure. When you get past 50- 60 k you might aswell run your own business just because of the sheer amount of hours you put into company which you dont own. Got one guy in my office 34 yo on 120 k but greyyyyyy as fuck, bags under eyes, looks a total mess, he is a total robot works non stop literally

Then you remember again the job is for 22k, fack it's desperate out there.

Fuck working for 22k.

Sorry if I've offended anyone earning that or less, and not enjoying their job... It's just my thoughts.

its not where you start its where you finish, if that opportunity allows for rapid career progression then why not just have to be honest with yourself about the bigger picture.

some jobs you can increase your pay scale quickly and be on double that if you understand who to associate with.

• Upvote 2

Fuck working for 22k.

Sorry if I've offended anyone earning that or less, and not enjoying their job... It's just my thoughts.

22k is nice money, even in london. you may nto be able to buy a house, or rent a ballers palace

although if one is really unhappy with their work then they shoudl change their situation

but 22k is good money for a single man

Fuck working for 22k.

its not where you start its where you finish, if that opportunity allows for rapid career progression then why not just have to be honest with yourself about the bigger picture.

some jobs you can increase your pay scale quickly and be on double that if you understand who to associate with.

Okay this I agree on, but some jobs dont have wage progression.

What do you do TF if you don't mind answering?

I don't have one job, as I refuse to take one role as that means one wage...

Basically I look for gaps in markets and try to fill them to there maximum.

Without being vague, an example of this is a mainly Rock music distribution company came to me, wanting to get into the hip hop market but having no idea how too. I said I'd school them, they offered me a job for 40k a year plus bonuses, I refused it and said I'd work for free, in return for a 70/30 (in my favour) split of the whole label. They very foolishly agreed and now I chat shit to you lot all day from my house, work for a couple hours maybe a day a month, and in one month alone my highest pay has been paid just over 57k and lowest around 3k.

• Upvote 6

Fuck working for 22k.

22k is nice money, even in london. you may nto be able to buy a house, or rent a ballers palace

although if one is really unhappy with their work then they shoudl change their situation

but 22k is good money for a single man

It just sounds like there was a mad scramble for the job, the woman I said sounds like my auntie with bare experience and a rottweiler attitude.

She must have been struggling to get something for a while to even be looking at this job.

What do you do TF if you don't mind answering?

I don't have one job, as I refuse to take one role as that means one wage...

Basically I look for gaps in markets and try to fill them to there maximum.

Without being vague, an example of this is a mainly Rock music distribution company came to me, wanting to get into the hip hop market but having no idea how too. I said I'd school them, they offered me a job for 40k a year plus bonuses, I refused it and said I'd work for free, in return for a 70/30 (in my favour) split of the whole label. They very foolishly agreed and now I chat shit to you lot all day from my house, work for a couple hours maybe a day a month, and in one month alone my highest pay has been paid just over 57k and lowest around 3k.

:Y:

70/30 :|

wtf lol

props

I remember applying for a Graduate Trainee Management position for Enterprise the car rental firm. The Salary was 18k and you had to work 50 hours a week. Some bullshit, but thought i'd give it a try to see. The recruitment process was fucked, you had to fill out a long application online, then do a telephone interview, after that a one-to-one interview with HR, then another interview (if sucessful) with the Regional Manager/Manager who would give you a grilling. I just thought it was a bit extreme for a low paying 'Management' job, infact I later found out that the role consisted of shadowing an assistant manager outside whilst washing cars in your suit. Ironically I didn't get called for the final interview.

Like I tell people there are SO many different ways to make money, the skill is spotting it and maximising it.

Hence why when man was asking about Coconut Ciroc I said you may have just found an opening in a market and not even realise it...

Bro, I remember our little talks back in the day.

My brudda is at SRC working under Steve, making NO money, I can't get my head round it, I ain't really talking to him right now cos I'm that disgusted.

When US hip hop branded clothing was really big in this country, I spotted that, I took £300 and paid some company (via google) to setup an e-commerce website for me (so all I had to do is upload pics and create item with an item number, I didnt know how to run no website)

I then got on a plane to Orlando on my own for three days (International Drive, I picked Orlando as there more welcome to tourists = more % of clothing) with an empty suitcase, with £500 maybe even less and a credit card.

I ran thru every outlet market buying as many T-Shirts as possible, and then found a shop owner in the mall, spoke to him so he'd give me clothes at wholesale plus his drink obviously, bought another suitcase, and filled that.

Came home, got my friend to steal me a manniquin from where he worked in JD, uploaded the pics to the site.

Charged what they was in $ in Macy's (not the outlets price obviously) into £ plus a little bit more cos I knew that shit was being exclusively sold here. Remember this way pre-recession when the $ to £ was 2:1

Got RWD to give me a page advert, with 90 day paying terms.

Within a week of the RWD magazine coming out, I'd made back all my money, had enough to get another flight back to Orlando, and buy more clothes. Which I did again and again and again...

G-Unit Clothing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

50 Cent's fame had me sending packages to areas I literally had never heard of in this country.

Eventually the US brands came to this country and as I had most of the stock before some of the suppliers, they all offered me the opportunity to be there web only shop. Eventually the market dried up, more similar sites popped up, and obviously the major high-street chains got better treatment from the suppliers, so I moved on to the next...

Like I tell people there are SO many different ways to make money, the skill is spotting it and maximising it.

Hence why when man was asking about Coconut Ciroc I said you may have just found an opening in a market and not even realise it...

lol, i remember when you were advertising (i think it was clothes, can't remember exactly) regularly on Roll Deep Forums (R.I.P). I don't even think i remember you posting - just spreading the name out in threads.

Fuck that felt like ages ago.

Bro, I remember our little talks back in the day.

My brudda is at SRC working under Steve, making NO money, I can't get my head round it, I ain't really talking to him right now cos I'm that disgusted.

Yeah he's a mug then, he should have flipped that into a paid role at SRC or taken the experience into another company and get same role but paid. Thats why i dont like sitting under a desk, and taking a wage, people just settle.