BLACK AUTHOR WINS THE MATRIX COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CASE

MARLO STANSFIELD

I don't even know what to make of it. Too many conflicting stories.

I don't care if ppl believe me or not but I've always thought a black person was behind the matrix films although everything about it was white. I don't know how to articulate what I mean but the fact that there were so many strong & powerful characters who weren't playing the usual negative parts most black characters play in most major films that's not predominantly black is the main reason.

eh, surely If they were interested in racially profiling the characters they would have just made the characters you're talking about white?

Not imo.

/

Marlo would you have posted this if she weren't Black?

I swear you actually annoy me. An old, typing, lurking, fucking hypocrite.

Also Goddaz wtf are you on about mate?

I swear you lot are a fucking joke to everything you claim to stand for...

Firstly, I don't know about you but when someone annoys me. I air them & don't bother entertaining anything to do with them.

Secondly, can't you read? Right or wrong I simply had a feeling the matrix was created by a black person before all this infringement claims started that's all.

Thirdly, :lol: @ we are a 'fucking joke' at everything we 'claim to stand for?' I really can't be bothered to get into it with you so I'll leave you with your ignorant thoughts about us 'lot'.

I don't care if ppl believe me or not but I've always thought a black person was behind the matrix films although everything about it was white. I don't know how to articulate what I mean but the fact that there were so many strong & powerful characters who weren't playing the usual negative parts most black characters play in most major films that's not predominantly black is the main reason.

eh, surely If they were interested in racially profiling the characters they would have just made the characters you're talking about white?

Not imo.

Eh?

The topic is about two white guys apparently ripping off the script of a black woman.

You're saying you've always thought it was written by a black person because some of the strongest characters are black as if white people only portray black characters as stereotypes.

If they wanted to racial profile the black characters and they did rip off the script they would have changed the same characters you're talking about to white.

Your point doesn't really make sense.

• Upvote 4

I think you 2 are coming from different sides on the page.

Flojo your point about the racial profile of the film is basically what Goddaz is saying about why he thought the creator could have been black.

Goddaz you said everything about it was white, obviously that wasn't the case.

awwwwwww a white dude/bootlicking negroe (you all look the same to me lmfao) is complaining about racism because a couple black man does not wanna kick it with him, Lol I aint gonna lie I love pissing of people like that the way their world comes crumbling down when they realize you don't check for them like that.

fuck equality (albeit a bootlicking negroe/white mans perception of it) fighting for equality in the eyes of these people usually means helping you with your problems ill fix my own thanks :Y:

on a real if it aint an xbox live ting we aint in the same boat geezer as I simply do not care, dont mean i hate you just don't care if you wanna call that racism go right ahead them shaming tactics they die out from the 90s because really and truly the only reason you FEEL compelled to enter the arena on such a topic is because you think you are free to roam in any conversation and be greeted with open arms, this is vip forums, get used to the fact that some people do not like you its the way the forum is, its cool though the chick on the tram will roll deep with you no doubt.

:arrow:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you joking.

You're no better than Griffin and his mandem tbh.

With your washed ideologies full of nothing but weak hypocritical rational. About fuck equality albeit a bootlicking etc

Keep doing you innit just saying you ought to grow the fuck up. And I say this from the perspective of a fellow Londoner MATE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry, if growing up means making me a bootlicking negro to fit the martinez specification of correctness call me Peter pan cos i aint joining your racial harmony hit squad. :Y:

we got white chicks bare face talking greaze on trams but I must grow up (be a sharon and tracey chasing bootlicking coon) to suit you ?

LMFAOOOOOO X 94757574747

NOT EVEN

moving on

for all whom it may concern that found this topic intriguing enough to comment on or read you will LOVE this radio show by Tariq Elite Nasheed

http://ia600809.us.archive.org/33/items/MackLessonsRadioShow316/macklessons316.mp3

its called the negroe bed wench mentality.

I have an agenda and singing kumbaya and being racially neutral aint one of em.

:arrow:

• Upvote 1

Black people can relate because it is a film that takes a relatively serious (i.e. without employing humour/satire) look at the system. I get what you're saying.

Historically, those who have fought against the system have been black/brown/working class - especially in the past few hundred years. It's just the way it is. Big up the Irish, big up the Palestinians, big up the Haitians, big up the Libyans. It isn't about race. Even Jews can relate to fighting against a system, even if a lot of them are repeating history today.

I don't know about this woman though - I'm sticking with that. No reputable interviews, only stupid independent internet amateurs. I listened to a guy attempt to break down the fact that the letter 6 was the letter 6 because it was 2+4 (God's number apparently) and could be hidden in the number 9. Or some shit :lol:

• Downvote 2

I don't know whats happened on the forum lately but the topics where race inevitably come into things have been a bit strange moreso the OTT 'pro' black sentiments nothing wrong with that but then with some, it spills over into basically racism from 'our' side i.e the all white people are racist tone and who anyone who disagrees is a "bootlicking negro" talk of some posts. Don't know how some guys survive the day, have jobs deal with anyone anywhere if you hate 'whitey' so much.

Thinking like that can lead to the madhouse. One guy i know got to 33 and started on that "fuck all white people" 'real nigga' tip he went off the deep end on his paranoia and ranting and is in maudsley hospital now kind of shocking to see someone i used to know very well twisted and bitter blaming the world for his failures.

Sad bloody end for someone who used to be so full of positivity. The way i see it we have at most 70 years on this earth before we return to the ground i'm not going to live my life as some petty hate machine.

When i'm on my deathbed if i get that luxury i'll know i enjoyed life to the full

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

I don't know whats happened on the forum lately but the topics where race inevitably come into things have been a bit strange moreso the OTT 'pro' black sentiments nothing wrong with that but then with some, it spills over into basically racism from 'our' side i.e the all white people are racist tone and who anyone who disagrees is a "bootlicking negro" talk of some posts. Don't know how some guys survive the day, have jobs deal with anyone anywhere if you hate 'whitey' so much.

Thinking like that can lead to the madhouse. One guy i know got to 33 and started on that "fuck all white people" 'real nigga' tip he went off the deep end on his paranoia and ranting and is in maudsley hospital now kind of shocking to see someone i used to know very well twisted and bitter blaming the world for his failures.

Sad bloody end for someone who used to be so full of positivity. The way i see it we have at most 70 years on this earth before we return to the ground i'm not going to live my life as some petty hate machine.

When i'm on my deathbed if i get that luxury i'll know i enjoyed life to the full

There is having an opinion about something and there is being an out and out coon ...guys like o.j simpson go the EXTRA mile to tell us why the white man is good , why white people "aren't all like that " he will go the extra mile to defend the white man ,yet he doesn't put half as much of his energy into defending his black brothers or sisters . guys a coon straight up .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

alot of gas from martinez. marlo's point for posting is justified, yes he highlighted it was a black woman, but the story is relevant regardless of race since matrix is a film most pple on here really like. secondly, how many black screen writers of top block busters can anyone on here name???? so this post was showing that there are black people into writing scripts and not just madea, friday, whats-up-blurd-in-the-hood type of scripts... it could be inspiring to some people who knows. Idont think race has much to do with, cos this shit happens all the time in hollywood, however marlo isnt the person to bring race into it...if youve ever read about this case many others on both sides started the racial talk...for good and bad reasons.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is no one here saying fuck white people, that is simply a sense of victim hood from white people who are SHOOK of the convo and like to project this image "oh noooooo black people hate us what are we gonna doooooooooooo".

:/

get over yourself you jokers

its the same as chicks that turn around and say the men on this forum hate women just cos we address our points as men and this is merely a thumb in the mouth mentality and NOW you get a bunch of white people or bootlicking negroes or both who want REASSURANCE that its not a beef ting. Constantly needing to be reminded the kumbaya song is still playing to protect them from their own insecurities.

PARANOID and insecure as fuck to be honest and this walking on egg shells ting aint mekking it as far as im concerned as its one of the main reasons black people are held up, constantly worrying about offending some martinez type.

but then to extinguish the fire of what people would exaggerate as a race war we get vertigo with his negative energy sponge.

I mean seriously

who on this forum HATES white people?

seriously man white people need to get over themselves ya not even that important yet when BLACK is brought up white people get in the convo, its like flees to rartid.

if there is any one on that "i hate crackas" vibe i guarantee its in some single digit figure of someone who is likely a nutcase who is not even remotely concerned with issues like this, what vertigo said was so pleasant and nice and unthreatening that anyone would agree with it really, dont change much though.

8-)

• Downvote 1

There is having an opinion about something and there is being an out and out coon ...guys like o.j simpson go the EXTRA mile to tell us why the white man is good , why white people "aren't all like that " he will go the extra mile to defend the white man ,yet he doesn't put half as much of his energy into defending his black brothers or sisters . guys a coon straight up .

I hear this talk about me from White and Black people.

I'm neither white nor black so I tell em to fuck off

Sad truth is, they just don't want to hear or accept that their hatred is misplaced and futile.

I try to listen to what real life Marlo's and real life Local's have to say, but time and time again ignorance prevails. Their thinking regardless of whether it's coming from the white or black and even asian perspective is always flawed and irrational.

SPOT ON

• Downvote 3

I'm neither white nor black so I tell em to fuck off

most people gathered that I mean how could we miss it?

so you tell them to fuck off but you come here to play racial gate keeper? lmfao this aint the share cropping days.

:/

you are the type of person that makes mixed race people have the reputation they have to be honest.

people like you are CONSTANTLY dragged between two places at once so your mind state does not surprise anyone, the sad truth is you WANT answers from me hence your presence but you think that maybe your extra perspective from being mixed race (which didnt need to be mentioned by the way because its no more or less important than if you was black or white your point is your point) you have some form of veto on this.

news flash,

ya dont.

• Upvote 2

marlo do you have non-black people in mind you would encourage your kids to look at as role models?

of course I do I have high achievers full stop, sometimes they black or sometimes they something else, but why not?

I just make it a point to show him there are MANY black people doing the good work also so he doesn't need to think he has to be SOMEONE ELSE to be that success story and so he doesnt think he is the ONLY black person doing something good as that can lead to "im a super black man better than everyone else" kind of black man and we dont want that either.