BLACK AUTHOR WINS THE MATRIX COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CASE

MARLO STANSFIELD

You go off on some crazy tangents, how the fuck you determine I don't read or know my history based of what I said is beyond me completely.

Like I said there are some instances where problems are related to race and some where it's purely a case of the have and have nots, if you think a woman's work being ripped off by a major hollywood studio is more relevant to her race than her financial clout then you're a fool.

like you said?

like that has anything to do with OUR point, yes I said OURS, we are bringing the racial component to it in regards to black people, then you wanna talk about class

we talk about black genocide you people wanna talk about human genocide, crap like that is what makes the average coon in britain and the western world forget there are black people in Libya being killed but because its a HUMAN issue the black part isnt important,

HOCK AND SPIT

we talk about black issues so you wanna talk about world issues, i dont take them pars and i do not put black issues on the back burner because being black is important to ME not some optional extra that I turn on and off when it suits my own selfish needs and desires.

we say black you say noooooo its everyone we are all one

bootlicking negroes will always have a problem with me and thats the natural order of things.

I do NOT dilute black issues by accommodating anyone to make them feel comfortable because I am a black man that loves being a black man.

so ........lol man fuck off :Y:

black FIRST ask questions LAST.

get used to it. :lmao:

and no one said you don't read i said your response works on black people that do not read, fool.

You go off on some crazy tangents, how the fuck you determine I don't read or know my history based of what I said is beyond me completely.

Like I said there are some instances where problems are related to race and some where it's purely a case of the have and have nots, if you think a woman's work being ripped off by a major hollywood studio is more relevant to her race than her financial clout then you're a fool.

like you said?

like that has anything to do with OUR point, yes I said OURS, we are bringing the racial component to it in regards to black people, then you wanna talk about class

we talk about black genocide you people wanna talk about human genocide, crap like that is what makes the average coon in britain and the western world forget there are black people in Libya being killed but because its a HUMAN issue the black part isnt important,

HOCK AND SPIT

we talk about black issues so you wanna talk about world issues, i dont take them pars and i do not put black issues on the back burner because being black is important to ME not some optional extra that I turn on and off when it suits my own selfish needs and desires.

bootlicking negroes will always have a problem with me and thats the natural order of things.

I do NOT dilute black issues by accommodating anyone to make them feel comfortable because I am a black man that loves being a black man.

and no one said you don't read i said your response works on black people that do not read, fool.

You're suck a fucking mug, you just go off on tangents and come up with imaginary scenarios to support an argument in a debate you made up that nobody else was discussing.

How can you tell me how I would respond to genocide being the topic of debate? If being black is the grounds for genocide then it's racism, but if for example having an opposing political view was the reasoning behind the genocide then it's fascism. You bringing the racial factor into every incident it as if it's central to what's happened doesn't make you some sort of bastion of black empowerment.

There are times when the racial factor is at the centre of an issue and there are times when it isn't, d*ckheads like you who try to put it at the centre of every issue make it more difficult for changes to be made in genuine cases of racial discrimination because of your scattergun approach.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have not got an issue with people that are mixed but I have a problem with mixed people trying to make THEIR issue a black issue when its convenient or trying to redefine a black issue to accommodate them and their problems just because their parents never gave them the answers they should of.

thats YOUR issue its not black peoples fault that you have not got the clarity you deserve the more you press the issue the more you put yourself in the firing line to be insulted. This has gone from being about the matrix to being an online qscyho therapy session for ONE mixed race guy who does not understand what being black is.

Bruv, this mixed race guy here *waves* deaded your topic second post in. This shit has been up on Snopes.com for years, your post is a rehashed urban legend - face it. Nobody knows if it is true or not, it is worth debate - but you seem to have a problem keeping on topic.

What possible understanding of being mixed black and white do you have? You're drawing for the old 'identity crisis' card...Bruv, my gramp (English side) said something to that effect about 26 years ago - you sound mad retro out here son :lol:

The way I see it:

I have a mixed heritage. One foot in either culture. I feel perfectly balanced bruv, Jamaica and Britain has been exchanging culture, fashion, music and traditions for time. It isn't like I am half English half-Afghan and the two cultures are completely opposite and I feel the need to shut one out to fit in with the other...As long as Jamaicans still buy Clarks, and English people still listen to Jamaican influenced music while drinking Red Stripe and smoking spliffs, I'm happy.

What do you take man for :rofl:

You seem to have the issues my darkskinned pureblooded African brother. You lack the balanced view on things that I have, I'm 50/50, you're tipping the scales fully one way - and you're missing the point. You took a blue pill brah.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

think one of the points being made is that no one really gives a fuck about us black people, in some cases even we show a lack of care and if we don't care then why should anybody else?

so when it comes to issues that are affecting black people, other races only care when it spills over and affects them too (knife crime in this country comes to mind)

if that is the case, people only check for their race; if we are constantly checking for everyone else what happens to us?

the way it has been put across in this thread, took me a while to understand what the real message was

most depressing thing about this is that the only real division I can see is class, but until everyone gets it, the division will remain and we'll have to compete with each other for whatever scraps that have been left behind

if there are any points or points of contention, say something because I'm actually interested

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

like you said?

HOCK AND SPIT

You're suck a fucking mug, you just go off on tangents and come up with imaginary scenarios to support an argument in a debate you made up that nobody else was discussing.

How can you tell me how I would respond to genocide being the topic of debate? If being black is the grounds for genocide then it's racism, but if for example having an opposing political view was the reasoning behind the genocide then it's fascism. You bringing the racial factor into every incident it as if it's central to what's happened doesn't make you some sort of bastion of black empowerment.

There are times when the racial factor is at the centre of an issue and there are times when it isn't, d*ckheads like you who try to put it at the centre of every issue make it more difficult for changes to be made in genuine cases of racial discrimination because of your scattergun approach.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say I agree with the last paragraph to a point.

The problem is though, in the realisation (Or perhaps lack of realisation) that the social harmony trying to be garnered from NOT having a "Scattergun" approach can never work.

The only thing you'll get from falling into the (As Marlo likes to put it) "Bootlicking Negro" category is racial tolerance. Which is of course why certain people view Marlo as an extremist, because he can see that.

But I dont actually think the problem is racial. I think about Nepotism and the fact people will just do for their own regardless of who gets fucked over in the process. But then of course that is exactly why we have to make it a racial issue, because they've already got so much more. Why the fuck do they have to take ours still?

"If you fuck over one of us, you fuck over all of us and we respond accordingly."

This is what should happen. The woman should have the backing of black people, weather it be old news or not, until it has been debunked (Not sure if thats the right word). But of course its not. Instead we get into stupid debates about this being a class or a racial issue, and its all just retarded.

What is it that stops black people backing black people to the hilt?

The kind of solidarity we have to have, to reach anything even remotely near a level playing field will never be achieved if we cant accept the possibility that one of us did something great.

I for one prefer the "scattergun" approach because it lets other races know categorically that we are not to be fucked with. Anything less is a compromise, but why are we the ones compromising when they are the ones with all the shit?

Guest petercrotch

And this is why you should NOT mix races . Just leave it alone . Not even a diss to mixedrace people i got love for them but over the years i have noticed that they identify themselves as black , be seen as black but ask them about black history , african history , caribbean history , current affairs back home . they know FUCK ALL .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest petercrotch

I have not got an issue with people that are mixed but I have a problem with mixed people trying to make THEIR issue a black issue when its convenient or trying to redefine a black issue to accommodate them and their problems just because their parents never gave them the answers they should of.

thats YOUR issue its not black peoples fault that you have not got the clarity you deserve the more you press the issue the more you put yourself in the firing line to be insulted. This has gone from being about the matrix to being an online qscyho therapy session for ONE mixed race guy who does not understand what being black is.

Cosign this to be honest . This is why I have always said that mixed race people should never be looked at as black

think one of the points being made is that no one really gives a fuck about us black people, in some cases even we show a lack of care and if we don't care then why should anybody else?

so when it comes to issues that are affecting black people, other races only care when it spills over and affects them too (knife crime in this country comes to mind)

if that is the case, people only check for their race; if we are constantly checking for everyone else what happens to us?

the way it has been put across in this thread, took me a while to understand what the real message was

most depressing thing about this is that the only real division I can see is class, but until everyone gets it, the division will remain and we'll have to compete with each other for whatever scraps that have been left behind

if there are any points or points of contention, say something because I'm actually interested

Co-sign.

I'm not gonna write a politics essay, but my theory is this; the right wing will always attempt to create a race/class division within society as long as they push the immigration issue alongside an employment/security. I'm not a Marxist or a leftie (the system is more complex than right-left, it's a spectrum) but class warfare is, I would argue, natural.

Privilege was bestowed on certain people of the 'lower classes' (based upon racial similarity) during slavery by the landowning classes. The Irish 'indentured labourer' in Jamaica had the privileged distinction of being able to break out of the 'Matrix' after only a generation of toil. They were given a mule, a little acre or two, some chickens and were allowed to keep their name. African slaves were stuck in the Matrix until the Abolition movement started. I think if it wasn't for the fact that even in the 1960s, landlords in Britain were putting Irish and 'Blacks' in the same category as dogs, and the government was pissing around in Irish domestic affairs, there would still be deep resentment between Irish and Black people.

Black people have been at the bottom of the proverbial barrel for time, we all know this. That's why when my dad (who was born in '38) tells me about how they used to burn Indians (originally working class, but later became the merchant/business class in JA) in Clarendon, it doesn't surprise me. Class resentment manifests as racial resentment (because race is more readily understood than something like class, especially if you're poor and uneducated.)

More and more people realize it is about class, and that is the first step into overstanding the set up of the system.

Look at the world today. Working class people want to distinguish themselves from the 'chav' dependent class; the dole/legal aid claiming, methadone addicted, 3 kids and another on the way, didyaseemeontheJeremyKyleShow types. The working class want to become middle class, the middle class long to hobnob with the bluebloods at Henley or Wimbledon, and the top 1% are sitting pretty laughing at everyone else.

That is why I think the Occupy movement is a good thing, it isn't necessary to bring race into it at all, the entire thing is about class - and the thing that ties it all together, money.

At the end of the day, most people only care about what they can buy with their paycheque at the end of the month after expenses. After that they care about the thing that enables this (their job), their family, and their social circle. Perhaps they'll donate to charity, and maybe buy Fair Trade, but apart from that people are selfish.

Most black people in the UK could give two fucks about the next 'brother', same way most white people. Western consumer society wires people like that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

And this is why you should NOT mix races . Just leave it alone . Not even a diss to mixedrace people i got love for them but over the years i have noticed that they identify themselves as black , be seen as black but ask them about black history , african history , caribbean history , current affairs back home . they know FUCK ALL .

Fuck off you prick. This is the same mentality that the slave masters put into people's heads.

White society sees me as black, I correct this wherever I can. Black society sees me as white (in some cases), I make sure they know I am proudly mixed.

HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS BLACK?

Culturally?

What, by going to a white owned club, buying French champagne in your Italian swag wid di foandz fram de scuarms and daggering a slag (who is black, but has genuine Brazilian weave on her head)?

You mug.

• Upvote 2

Agreed with most your post but then this red flag jumped out

That is why I think the Occupy movement is a good thing, it isn't necessary to bring race into it at all, the entire thing is about class - and the thing that ties it all together, money.

See now

This is where im having the problem

Are you saying its a good thing because it isn't necessary to bring race into it?

Cos if you are you've basically qualified a scattergun statement that the d*ckhed marlo screamed yday.

arghh this thread really did go off a tangent. there was no need to blackify this case tbh, its a money and greed case, just as mark zuckerberg shenked those twins.

lard gad if they had been black, there would be million man marches n shit.

however, i keep reading this utopian mills and boons nonsense. IT DOESNT EXIST, NEVER WILL. the occupy movement footsoilders may not be about 'race' and focus on class, however the people who are bent on causing the problems WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT RACE. if you dont understand that then you will continue to be their tools.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed with most your post but then this red flag jumped out

See now

This is where im having the problem

Are you saying its a good thing because it isn't necessary to bring race into it?

Cos if you are you've basically qualified a scattergun statement that the d*ckhed marlo screamed yday.

I'm saying it's a good thing because it is a common reference point for people to have *before* race becomes an issue. In the eyes of your average OWS protester, the black guy who sunk UBS is just as bad as the white guy who sunk Barings.

Bankers rose to prominence right around the time the first big ships started to run the Triangle Trade. Go check when Lloyds of London was founded, check out the history of merchant banks in this country.

If we look at what the Occupy movement is on a fundamental level it is about socio-economic signifiers, not racial ones. We could make a statement that most bankers are white, but what does that really mean? :lol:

Bruv, this mixed race guy here *waves* deaded your topic second post in. This shit has been up on Snopes.com for years, your post is a rehashed urban legend - face it. Nobody knows if it is true or not, it is worth debate - but you seem to have a problem keeping on topic.

What possible understanding of being mixed black and white do you have? You're drawing for the old 'identity crisis' card...Bruv, my gramp (English side) said something to that effect about 26 years ago - you sound mad retro out here son :lol:

The way I see it:

I have a mixed heritage. One foot in either culture. I feel perfectly balanced bruv, Jamaica and Britain has been exchanging culture, fashion, music and traditions for time. It isn't like I am half English half-Afghan and the two cultures are completely opposite and I feel the need to shut one out to fit in with the other...As long as Jamaicans still buy Clarks, and English people still listen to Jamaican influenced music while drinking Red Stripe and smoking spliffs, I'm happy.

You seem to have the issues my darkskinned pureblooded African brother. You lack the balanced view on things that I have, I'm 50/50, you're tipping the scales fully one way - and you're missing the point. You took a blue pill brah.

Yeah bumbaclart RULE Britannia out here, this post is like an endorsement for colonialism me yout.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i can bet that its white pple posing certain man . which says it all tbh

lol@ it just being about class. if that were the case then pple like obama would have no problem at all

lets see prince harry some billionaire african or asian's daughter then.

about class. might as well go distribute socialist workers papers with that kind of useless talk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The way I see it:

Yeah bumbaclart RULE Britannia out here, this post is like an endorsement for colonialism me yout.

No, that post is a result of it p*ssy.