Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

The white man is SMART that's all i can say . You watch what happens . The givernment will make sure that she specifically does not get the chop or resign , when that happens that will give most people in this country like ALWAYS an excuse to justify their racist views and they will start saying things like " whites being discriminated against again " ....." it aint easy being white "

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The white man is SMART that's all i can say . You watch what happens . The givernment will make sure that she specifically does not get the chop or resign , when that happens that will give most people in this country like ALWAYS an excuse to justify their racist views and they will start saying things like " whites being discriminated against again " ....." it aint easy being white "

!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

free speech tbh

that bein said, if some random trollop on a tram can get nicked for bein racist for basically gettin upset cos her area is turnin third world

then this blanket statement about white people is definately "racist" and therefore would deserve a more severe punishment surely

it won't though, and i don't advocate it, it jus yet again highlights the odd hypocrisy of the times

not that any1 cared for the context of the tram situation, but does any1 know the context of these tweets?

!!!!

from when you think this is what anyone in government is thinkin you are so confused, and you should keep comments to a minimum tbh

if ANYTHING is a perfect example of the divide and conquer technique......this situation is it, along with the rest of the increasingly race related stories in the media the last few months

how people can't see this i don't know

free speech tbh

that bein said, if some random trollop on a tram can get nicked for bein racist for basically gettin upset cos her area is turnin third world

then this blanket statement about white people is definately "racist" and therefore would deserve a more severe punishment surely

it won't though, and i don't advocate it, it jus yet again highlights the odd hypocrisy of the times

not that any1 cared for the context of the tram situation, but does any1 know the context of these tweets?

she said white people love playing divide and rule, should have said conquer but whatever she is right, look at your history books and stop crying

how many millions slaughtered by whites because of race?

i think as ethnic people we all have a right to speak our minds about the rape our ancestors received to help make the west (read white) what it is today

!!!!

from when you think this is what anyone in government is thinkin you are so confused, and you should keep comments to a minimum tbh

if ANYTHING is a perfect example of the divide and conquer technique......this situation is it, along with the rest of the increasingly race related stories in the media the last few months

how people can't see this i don't know

we do see it!

we see white people using same tactics as always! f*ck off

free speech tbh

she said white people love playing divide and rule, should have said conquer but whatever she is right, look at your history books and stop crying

how many millions slaughtered by whites because of race?

i think as ethnic people we all have a right to speak our minds about the rape our ancestors received to help make the west (read white) what it is today

i don't know mate, how many millions?

as we've found time and time again, regardless of the truth of ones claim.....if its racist its incorrect and those responsible MUST be punished

According to the OED, racism is defined as "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races". By that definition, Abbott was being racist. She was attributing a characteristic – loving to play divide and rule – to a race – white people – and it's plainly an unattractive quality, i.e. intended to distinguish the race in question as morally inferior to the people they're guilty of oppressing.

• Upvote 1

bullyboy, i don't know who you are tbh g

regardless of your opinion of me, you know i'm making sense and that i rarely spout nonsense, racist or otherwise

a quick look at your recent posts will find that you agree with the theory that evil whites are forcibly encouraging black rappers to rap about killing each other, when you agreed with that idiotic article marlo posted "Why don't rappers ever rap about killing white folk?" (http://theunexpurgat...ut-killing.html) which rather than ask "Why rap about killing at all?" just blames yet more problems on blue eyed boyos

this shows how easily lead you are and voids any of your future opinions, also shows why you're a perfect pawn

everyones noticed an increase in race related stories in the media of late, tram gally get bang get bangd up, somali warrior birds, stephen lawrence trial etc

this is the real divide and conquer, cleggy ain't sittin around at no.10 pondering how to disenfranchise Ghanians from Nigerians really is he

if you really belive in divide and conquer is being used, rather than play the race/ victim card start askin why is immigration really so high, would that be a good way to create divisions? why the mad emphathis on racism? good way to divide?

talkin of your recent posts tho.....i think this one sums up all your behaviour towards me and my kind perfectly tbh

tumblr_lwqqebFQNN1r8jtdoo1_400.gif

I LOVE DIS WOOMAN

NAME???????

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS
i am only being a stupid f*ck*ng prick you because you have spouted racist nonsense over the years like most of the white posters on here

she could have said f*ck all white people and i would have spudded her

Smh

bullyboy, i don't know who you are tbh g

regardless of your opinion of me, you know i'm making sense and that i rarely spout nonsense, racist or otherwise

a quick look at your recent posts will find that you agree with the theory that evil whites are forcibly encouraging black rappers to rap about killing each other, when you agreed with that idiotic article marlo posted "Why don't rappers ever rap about killing white folk?" (http://theunexpurgat...ut-killing.html) which rather than ask "Why rap about killing at all?" just blames yet more problems on blue eyed boyos

this shows how easily lead you are and voids any of your future opinions, also shows why you're a perfect pawn

everyones noticed an increase in race related stories in the media of late, tram gally get bang get bangd up, somali warrior birds, stephen lawrence trial etc

this is the real divide and conquer, cleggy ain't sittin around at no.10 pondering how to disenfranchise Ghanians from Nigerians really is he

if you really belive in divide and conquer is being used, rather than play the race/ victim card start askin why is immigration really so high, would that be a good way to create divisions? why the mad emphathis on racism? good way to divide?

talkin of your recent posts tho.....i think this one sums up all your behaviour towards me and my kind perfectly tbh

tumblr_lwqqebFQNN1r8jtdoo1_400.gif

I LOVE DIS WOOMAN

NAME???????

expplain the clip

as opposed to a man who wants racial segregation in real life, but uses the one medium (the internet) where he could live out his dream on Vip2

sort your life out son

• Upvote 2

The idea of Ed giving anyone a dressing down is a myth. Watless yute.

I hear you but the way Diane got shook & serious while she walked out off shot said otherwise

That was the image of the Politican's lifestyle & wages disappearing from her nappy head, not Ed barking in her face tho.

as opposed to a man who wants racial segregation in real life, but uses the one medium (the internet) where he could live out his dream on Vip2

sort your life out son

racial segregation would be good for my country, the future of my race and the preservation of my culture and of yours/everyone elses

in the present reality tho, racial segregation would obliterate my businesses' and have untold immediate damaging effects on the country and my income

thats short term, not long

my stance on segregation stems from the fact racial harmony is impossible, and mixing only causes imbalance and ineviatably leads to division (conquer or not)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

sort your life out son

racial segregation would be good for my country, the future of my race and the preservation of my culture and of yours/everyone elses

in the present reality tho, racial segregation would obliterate my businesses' and have untold immediate damaging effects on the country and my income

thats short term, not long

my stance on segregation stems from the fact racial harmony is impossible, and mixing only causes imbalance and ineviatably leads to division (conquer or not)

Horse.jpg
  • Upvote 7