FA Cup 2012 Round 3 / Carling Cup Semi-Finals

User

Team v Cheltenham - Cudicini; Livermore, Bassong, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Kranjcar, Pienaar, Giovani; Defoe, Pavlyuchenko.

The behaviour last night is the direct result of Liverpool's stance. They have literally embraced racism.

Without being able to prove this, I'd say this us as close to a fact as possible,

Said this would happen 2 an a half weeks ago, The T-shirts, and fans being encouraged to wear them was inflammatory.

lulz @ at singing a suarez song at that moment. how.....'convenient'

This is what makes the situation over dodgy from the get go, or just an incredible coincidence?

You won't defend this nah?

Things the Suarez debate told us was despite Flojo's almost blind tribalism. (and I will call it that because even after admitting that a ban was correct based upon Suarez own testimony alone, he still wanted to profess the mans innoncence and claim that they had been wronged)

But the Other thing it showed us was without a doubt Flojo is an intelligent guy,

Also a defence of this would've made all his arguements in the Suarez thread even more redundant,

Ok here is the timeline. As witnessed from Kop Block 105

We were cruising towards an easy win and playing well (after being poor for much of the game). The fans were celebrating and singing Just Can't Get Enough (Suarez song) in support of our number 7.

Oldham's number 11, Tom Adeyemi suddenly starts gesticulating at some people low down in about Block 107 I would guess. Nobody in the crowd apart from those very close to the incident had any idea what had happened. My initial assumption was that someone had thrown something at him.

Adeyemi is still gesticulating and is needing to be restrained by his own players, as well as Gerrard and Kuyt. The crowd starts booing as the game has now been held up for some time and the lad has clearly lost it.

The game continues and Adeyemi almost immediately commits a bad foul, for which he is booked. The crowd boo some more and start to boo him whenever he gets the ball.

The game ends. Oldham including Adeyemi leave the pitch last and are applauded off by the Kop.

Adeyemi makes an allegation after the game that he was racially abused by somebody in the Kop. Merseyside Police and Liverpool FC are currently investigating that allegation.

That is all we know for sure at the moment.

If anybody thinks this is remotely similar to the Suarez incident they're idiots, you only have to read what I posted in the Suarez thread to know what my opinion is on this.

/

There's a massive elephant in the room but I aren't going to be the one to point it out

tbh after watching the longer video the liverpool fans were singing the racists song before the incident with adeyemi

Thought I'd just put this story in here.

A man has been arrested over claims by ex-footballer Stan Collymore that he was sent racial abuse on Twitter.

Collymore contacted Staffordshire Police who passed on the complaint to Northumbria Police.

The 21-year-old man, believed to be from the Newcastle area, is currently in police custody on suspicion of racially-aggravated harassment.

Collymore, 40, originally from Cannock, Staffordshire, played for a string of top clubs in his career.

He now works as a broadcaster for talkSPORT.

Collymore also campaigns against racism and is a supporter of the charity Depression Alliance.

A spokeswoman for Northumbria Police said: "Just after midnight police received a complaint of racist comments that had been made on Twitter.

"Officers are carrying out inquiries."

article-0-0F5DE7DE00000578-398_468x296.jpg

Collymore acts like a bit of a c*nt on twitter tbh, its like he thrives on the racism and slyly encourages people to give it him and these retarded cunts oblige.

5-6 to manchester

• Upvote 9

Newcastle-celebrate-2012-2_2699591.jpg

Wigan out to Swindon 2-1

Guest chap44uns

5-6 to manchester

who scorrcd di gols

• Downvote 4

sick goal from Madrid

1-1

Guest Portuguese

Sergio