Raving with your gurl

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most times i go out clubbing or whatever with a friend and his girlfriend more time theres an arguement.
this is me and my chickwomen get very aggressive and argumentative when they are drunk.alcohol boosts the levels of testosterone in them so they wile out like guys do.id say about half the times we are heavily pissed we argue.sometimes its resolved by the time we get home, sometimes i leave her flat in a rage, punch a car, walk across the road, and into my house rolleyes2.gif

lol men in late 20s on these antics are hopeless, i just feel for there children. daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and even tho i look like a donkey, like you wil one day son i threatened to shag some one elses girl!! and i also told some one that what i think is better what then what they think! dad your a c*nt.
lol
LOL cold

most times i go out clubbing or whatever with a friend and his girlfriend more time theres an arguement.
this is me and my chickwomen get very aggressive and argumentative when they are drunk.alcohol boosts the levels of testosterone in them so they wile out like guys do.id say about half the times we are heavily pissed we argue.sometimes its resolved by the time we get home, sometimes i leave her flat in a rage, punch a car, walk across the road, and into my house rolleyes2.gif
Lol ye thats right did you watch that program the other day bout women drinking?

WHO WANTS TO GO RAVING WIT THERE GYAL THO REALLY......I CANT SEE NO POINT IN DOING SO AT ALL!!!
So you dont wanna dance with your chick???Dont wanna spend time with her and jam on the sofa and chat???Dont wanna drink (Though I dont' date=' but she does)???Dont wanna see her dress up very sexy???Still' date=' us two reach the same raves so we might aswell.[/color'']how old r u like 5 bruv
LMAO

Guest Seriouss

I would rather go with the girls and do other stuff with my man.Cinema, meals, bars etc. Although saying that I dont really go raving much anymore! Special occasions only usually!