SBTV

kerser

if nick griffen offered me 60k to work for him its yes

i hate GW bush more than nick griffen and would still work for that c*nt for 60k

(depends on the job tho) no daemon initiation business

it would only allow me to expose him the moresupermalt no im not.. but i do have medical training too, just not as a GP/Dr

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

He's a porter

Makes extra cash on the side blowing the male doctors behind the radiation screen in the xray room while they moan about their wives

But he calls it counciling.

Guest petercrotch

if nick griffen offered me 60k to work for him its yes

i hate GW bush more than nick griffen and would still work for that c*nt for 60k

(depends on the job tho) no daemon initiation business

it would only allow me to expose him the moresupermalt no im not.. but i do have medical training too, just not as a GP/Dr

All of your future pro black talk should never ever be taken seriously after this . SMH

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guys thinking their gonna take down the bnp from inside smh

I wouldn't work for a lot of people out there which includes jamal.....I've quit a job before cos I didn't like my boss

f*ck having no morals

Linkup TV is good too, they got the same sponsors and mentoring as SBTV

they require more 'talent' and investment so to speak as they're intended more for drama and entertainment

more people are picking up the mic than doing comedy and drama so SBTV have it easy in a sense.

@ petercrotch.. i would work for Foxnews for 60k and i hate them more than the BNP cos they have far more power.