Girls, do any of you wish you...

CaoS

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how the f*ck do u no  u try carry a set of double d's on ur back 24/7 and see if there arnt moments u want smaller tits  its long havin to tuck em under ur armpit everytime u hav 2 run 4 bus
My penis feels the same way rolleyes2.gif

Rafa' date=' I think that you're murky...lol @ Caos. None of those apply. Luckily.[/quote']coolwot does jim mean by "indie black chick" ?
I'm not quite indie. I'm just very far removed from your traditional road black chickThat means "I'm stuck up and dont really hang around with Black females, because they are genrally road"p.s. Why would you point out that you are "just very far removed from your traditional road black chick"? Is that what the default Black girl is or something, road?

Rafa' date=' I think that you're murky...lol @ Caos. None of those apply. Luckily.[/quote']coolwot does jim mean by "indie black chick" ?
I'm not quite indie. I'm just very far removed from your traditional road black chickThat means "I'm stuck up and dont really hang around with Black females' date=' because they are genrally road"p.s. Why would you point out that you are "just very far removed from your traditional road black chick"? Is that what the default Black girl is or something' date=' road?[/quote'']You're sick.

I'm not quite indie. I'm just very far removed from your traditional road black chickThat means "I'm stuck up and dont really hang around with Black females' date=' because they are genrally road"p.s. Why would you point out that you are "just very far removed from your traditional road black chick"? Is that what the default Black girl is or something' date=' road?[/quote'']No dont get it twisted. I chill with a lot of black females. They are just not 'road'. I pointed it out because thats what I am. Of course its not default but its what a lot of people see, alie?

Numeroo, whats your view on interracial relationships? :mrgreen:
Their cool. I'm totally fine with it. Do what you wanna do is my opinion. However, if you are a sexy young Black female, you will be scorned upon and if you are a Black man that doesnt find your own Black queens beautiful (like that Vanessa Feltz guy) you are viewed as a sell-out

I'm not quite indie. I'm just very far removed from your traditional road black chickThat means "I'm stuck up and dont really hang around with Black females' date=' because they are genrally road"p.s. Why would you point out that you are "just very far removed from your traditional road black chick"? Is that what the default Black girl is or something' date=' road?[/quote'']No dont get it twisted. I chill with a lot of black females. They are just not 'road'. I pointed it out because thats what I am. Of course its not default but its what a lot of people see, alie?
Yep. Thats cool. I was just double checking

im gona come see u when im in manchester...hasha d's house parties gona be nang
:roll: hasha d was having an rwd party in manchester and didnt even bring me in. for shame!

Guest Removal Man
her man is 6ft5 and ridiculously blench. i wouldnt even look at her for fear of being eaten alive and im a brave guy.
ridiculously blench = steroids = small winkyLOG... holla

Guest Removal Man
her man is 6ft5 and ridiculously blench. i wouldnt even look at her for fear of being eaten alive and im a brave guy.
Lol. Do you know who we are yet?Lmfao @ Removal.
Flat or fat?
lol