Girls, do any of you wish you...

CaoS

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and just general things likefinding clothes that fitsleeping on my stomach  running for the busturkish/kosovan/african perverts  them kinda things can get u down
want me to cut dem off wiv a rusty knife?

yeah and just general things likefinding clothes that fitsleeping on my stomach  running for the busturkish/kosovan/african perverts  them kinda things can get u down
want me to cut dem off wiv a rusty knife?
wat about my nipples?how handy are ya wiv needle and thread

lmao but anyway why do u ask ryanthinking about a reduction?i wanted 1 but the nhs r big time hustlazthey sed i had to wait cuz i was a young teen and still growing then wen i stayed at an FF for a year they said they were reveiwing the case now theyv reviewd it im 18 and therefore have to pay 6 grand or go on a 4 year waiting list bastids

lmao  but anyway why do u ask ryanthinking about a reduction?i wanted 1 but the nhs r big time hustlazthey sed i had to wait cuz i was a young teen and still growing  then wen i stayed at an FF for a year they said they were reveiwing the case  now theyv reviewd it im 18 and therefore have to pay 6 grand or go on a 4 year waiting list  bastids
:shock: :shock:

lmao  but anyway why do u ask ryanthinking about a reduction?i wanted 1 but the nhs r big time hustlazthey sed i had to wait cuz i was a young teen and still growing  then wen i stayed at an FF for a year they said they were reveiwing the case  now theyv reviewd it im 18 and therefore have to pay 6 grand or go on a 4 year waiting list  bastids
Should be outlawed :evil:

:shock: :shock:

how the f*ck do u no  u try carry a set of double d's on ur back 24/7 and see if there arnt moments u want smaller tits  its long havin to tuck em under ur armpit everytime u hav 2 run 4 bus
lol u no girl