Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

• 2 weeks later...
It’s Monday again, and that means WWE will be presenting a new episode of Monday Night Raw! One day removed from WWE’s new June pay-per-view Payback, this episode will feature the fallout of that event. Not much is confirmed for this week’s show as of this writing except for Payback fallout, so let’s see what could be in store for the WWE Universe the night after the event!

It was decent. Was gonna download it cause stream my died a few times last night but I just watched the bits I missed on dailymotion

Punk vs Y2J should have closed the show, Tag match was good even though they've been fighting each other weekly on raw/smackdown and the Divas match was finally entertaining for once but that just shows what happens when you actually build up a story for that division instead of just throwing something together at the last minute. Pissed Ziggler dropped the belt.

There's some stream/download links on here

http://desirockerz.net/pay-per-views/738-wwe-payback-2013-6-16-2013-16th-june-2013-hdtv-watch-online-download.html

RVD returns @ Money In The Bank in Philadelphia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awfsIFPmlns

Mark Henry, he puts in the small little details that make shit that little bit more believable, entertaining and realistic. Wether its his facial expressions, choice of words, how he sells his moves, how he executes his moves, he goes that tiny extra mile and i notice it!

• Upvote 1