What Happened to... (oldskool heads)

CaoS

_42393437_sadie_203.jpgshe looks like one of them stoosh types.
Yeah, I was doing all right when I was moving and JUSY as I was about to go for the digits, the hoe disappearsKMT
awww.it jus wasnt meant to be.
Her lossShe missed out on some good d*ck
woahhhhhhhh

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_42393437_sadie_203.jpgshe looks like one of them stoosh types.
Yeah, I was doing all right when I was moving and JUSY as I was about to go for the digits, the hoe disappearsKMT
awww.it jus wasnt meant to be.
Her lossShe missed out on some good d*ck
LMFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Artful Dodger still doing the DJ cicuit, so r luck and neat, they've had a few bits out recently.Someone told me one of the geenius cru was in Amercia with recording with sum Wu-Tang guys, this was a few years ago -and they were probably lying

what happened to WOOKIE!!!???!?!?my man had TUNES!!!!!!nowadays hes on some bate funky house ting!!alsoLady Stush - Dollar $ignMs Dynamite when she MC'd...
Ohhhh i got one of wookie's singles. Damn i forgot the name.I shud put it on my ipod for memories.

what happened to WOOKIE!!!???!?!?my man had TUNES!!!!!!nowadays hes on some bate funky house ting!!alsoLady Stush - Dollar $ignMs Dynamite when she MC'd...
Wookie = House & RnBStush = Groove Armada ft Stush - Get Down Ms Dynamite = Freemason for blacks

Ohhhh i got one of wookie's singles. Damn i forgot the name.I shud put it on my ipod for memories.
Still got his album somewhere in this house lol

Someone told me one of the geenius cru was in Amercia with recording with sum Wu-Tang guys, this was a few years ago -and they were probably lying
That was Keflon right???That was a true story still...Nuff people make tunes with big heads tho that will never see the light of day.... Its all about right place, right time, right hype..