What song/vid is on ur myspace?

Guppio

Video:snakeyman, cani, t dot roadside freestylesong:Mr Ego - Gang War RiddimPace Settaz Gang ft Alan Bizzle - Violation(Ego Production)Mr Ego - This is GarageCani - Saturday Night (Ego Production)Mr Ego - Eski Refix
Swag. The original was absolutely perfect as it was.Thats all I clicked your myspace for, out of curiousity. I will not listen anything else on there.p.s. I think I could have done a better job than that and I dont produce. You tried too hard to chop it and tried too hard to make it sound different from the original. For example, the string sound at the end of 4 bars should have been kept the same
first person to tell me sobut i still take it on the chin, minoreven though i was told it was rather dashingthe whole point of a remix is to make it sound substanially different from the firstwhile retaining a slight resemblance to the original[yoda]right am i not[/yoda]safe for the feed back still

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but i still take it on the chin, minoreven though i was told it was rather dashing
:shock: I'm gonna have to listen to this tune now, purely because of the use of the phrase "rather dashing"
loldont watch the full english man was usinglevels doe i think its all rightnot as bad as numero made it out to beconsidering it was done in under 15 mins as a special tingbut no word of a lie, some guys have been over ratingi thought it was no more than average

Video:snakeyman, cani, t dot roadside freestylesong:Mr Ego - Gang War RiddimPace Settaz Gang ft Alan Bizzle - Violation(Ego Production)Mr Ego - This is GarageCani - Saturday Night (Ego Production)Mr Ego - Eski Refix
Swag. The original was absolutely perfect as it was.Thats all I clicked your myspace for, out of curiousity. I will not listen anything else on there.p.s. I think I could have done a better job than that and I dont produce. You tried too hard to chop it and tried too hard to make it sound different from the original. For example, the string sound at the end of 4 bars should have been kept the same
first person to tell me sobut i still take it on the chin, minoreven though i was told it was rather dashingthe whole point of a remix is to make it sound substanially different from the firstwhile retaining a slight resemblance to the original[yoda]right am i not[/yoda]safe for the feed back still
Have those said people heard the original?

Have those said people heard the original?
obviouslythats why the thought it was decent stillyour opinion though initcant change man

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
bullet for my valentine - all these things i hatewww.myspace.com/durrtyboi
You're on this emo ting then?
they aint emo

I have silence.Take a look even.www.myspace.com/ceazyslice
I thought you meant you had mizhief on there when you said silence...Carlos your still a d*ckhead for that comment on my wifes page.When I see you I am gonna hold you down and shave your goatee off... make you feel the pain!!!!!

bullet for my valentine - all these things i hatewww.myspace.com/durrtyboi
You're on this emo ting then?
BFMV are alright CK.SongJack Penate - Spit At StarsVideo's:Gym Class Heroes - New Friend RequestOk Go - Oh NoJack Penate - Spit At Stars rolleyes2.gif

I've got Groove Armada feat Angie Stone - Feel the sameand my video ive got form youtube is Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate. :mrgreen:
Your friends "Roxanne (l) & Reema ®." are niiiiiice.Hook ups?
loooooolget outta here. Leave them b. Theyre mine. :twisted:

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
I've got Groove Armada feat Angie Stone - Feel the sameand my video ive got form youtube is Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate. :mrgreen:
on them cockblocking manouvers aye?let me have one n numero hav the other

Their both mine, but your a younger so I'll set you the one that I pass thru first rolleyes2.gif By that Jodie, I mean pass thru their lives with my love :wink: I wont misuse your friends

Their both mine, but your a younger so I'll set you the one that I pass thru first rolleyes2.gif By that Jodie, I mean pass thru their lives with my love :wink: I wont misuse your friends
They're both taken.So sorry to break it to ya boys.