Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

The Somalian

cant actually fathom how someone has reached adulthood without learning how to tie his damn shoes.

every man should be able to: wire a plug, change a flat tire, change oil, jump start a car, saw a piece of wood with a straight cut, dig a hole, throw a punch, tie a decent knot, do up a tie, shake someone's hand properly whilst looking them in the eye and not at your hand, shuffle cards, tell a joke, make a girl cum, swim front crawl, cook a steak, cook a fry up, kick a ball and have it go more or less where you intended, skim stones, get a waiter's attention. if you cant do these then you should learn.

Are all these things what you can do or are you just describing your ideal man?

Ahahaha

That is kinda rubbish, why don't you learn.

At a push, if it's a case of either I do it or pay someone else- I will make an attempt. But if u see the ikea bookshelf I "made" :lol: a 5 yr old could probably do a better job.

To save arguments about how long it takes me to do and the quality of my craftsmanship, I just let my girl do it.

I'm moving in to a new build place soon, so I'm gonna have to put up curtains / new furniture. Actually might have to pay someone to save headache