Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

The Somalian

How many of you have swum in the last 10 years?

I mean, come on you're not going to drown in a pool on holiday and the sea has coast guards and red flags for your own benefit.

Just got back from swimming on my lunch break. Good exercise and should be a standard life skill imo.

Guest petercrotch

I don't swim , don't like chlorine and not a fan of people peeing in the pool tbh but learning how to swim is always a plus and should be encouraged

Guest petercrotch

I cant fry an egg.

I can scramble and boil, but that fried ting aint happening.

1 ) Less oil and heat up the oil till its piping hot

2 ) Dont use economy brand eggs

3) , Make sure your pan game is up to scratch , Cant be rocking one of those 5 pounds non stick pans from argos

• Upvote 1

I before E isn't always correct btw

Thats actually what I was talking about. It's the only area where I constantly get things backwards, it pisses me off. I can put the right amount of 'C's in necessary and spell all kind of words correct (my favourite long word being 'antidisestablishmentarianism') but I and E always come out backwards, literally all the time as if that is the way I remembered it as a kid so that's the way I will remember it forever.