Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

The Somalian

Good to see the shoelace thing is common. Look at it this way I could not get my head around tiring laces the proper way (manual driving) so I found an easier solution (automatic driving) just left it there and did not bother learn how to do it properly but I will definitely teach myself how o do it this weekend

what is the cheating way of tying shoe laces?

GET BOTH ENDS PUT THEM IN A LOOP AND TIE TOGETHER

dunno why but this made me LOL

what is the cheating way of tying shoe laces?

GET BOTH ENDS PUT THEM IN A LOOP AND TIE TOGETHER

mate thats harder than the normal way

Anyone who see's tying their shoe laces in the conventional way as being second nature would think this.

only thing is i can't speak another language,

how many french Lessons in school and minimal communication skills, pathetic.

:lol:

I can't wrap my head around a grown man not being able to tie his laces.

:lol:

velcro only

7325_T643G_Mens_Trainers_ASCOT__JET___Twin_Velcro_Trainer_.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pos to the pair of you

What makes it even more funny is just 2 years ago when my son was 3, I had to buy him mostly velcro'd footwear but before he was 3 and half he could tie his laces in at least two different ways

Man is touching what? 30

sgs

g

sgs

sg

ww

swhsghshrwrhwghw

wg

s

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I can't ride a bike, never told anyone outside my family tree.

Work did some ride-to-work incentive where you got a discounted bike- just made an excuse that riding in the morning was long and I'm not a morning person. Thought that was the last time cycling would ever come up in conversation

Then I went to 'dam......

Ice skating >>>>>>>>>>>..

Remember going ice skating back in primary school days, everyone could ice skate except one of us. Guy just said yes to coming so he wouldn't be left out, wouldn't have guessed in a million years he couldn't ice skate even up until seconds before getting onto the ice, soon as we all started skating he was done for.

come like he was trying to get his shins parallel to the ice anytime he outstretched a leg, felt bad we were all just creasing at him dropping ninja manouvers trying not to fall over. Dont think its that hard to learn tbh, provided you have balance and rhythm. Some people seem to have some ultra weak ankles, looking like they are victim of an ankle breaking football challenge everytime their foot hits the ice

/

looking through this thread i actually cant think of any simple things i cant do, sure i'll think of one though