Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

The Somalian

what is supposed to be the 'right' way to hold your knife and fork ? which in which hand ?

CTwRKnifeFork-225x300.jpg

thought so

Thats different, what happens if your left handed and the 'right' way doesn't suit you

Surely a left handed person would be more comfortable with their fork in their left hand, no ?

The irony is nobody taught me how to hold them specifically like that, like I was taught knife in right and fork in left but thats it.

I just saw the practicality in it and/or on TV and worked it out, one you learn how to do it properly it is actually more efficient than scooping sh*t onto your fork like some bottom dweller.

obviously you can eat whatever way you want. but just so you know anyone with table manners will think you are unbehaved scum if you eat like that, obviously to be the type of person to eat like that IE KayGee I am sure your opinion on the matter is

'eat how I want innit'

snm

at not fighting in your life, bwoi bare different lifestyles to be had

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly when i'm sitting at a table eating dinner with friends or family I have no idea of their eating habits or whether they are using their fork in the correct way.

Theres a big difference between lazy, messy eating and using your knife and fork in opposite hands. Moron.

Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

Name them

I can not click my fingers, I just don’t know how to do it and I have tried. Worst ones was music lessons at school or when you have to introduce yourself to a new teacher in school by clicking your fingers then saying your name. People would spend rest of the lesson trying to show me how to click my fingers, made me feel disabled how people were showing me really slowly and I could not do it.

I also can not tie my shoe laces just never got my head around it. My dad use to shout at me about this as a child. Then one day some kids show come on about a king who could not tie his laces I just copied the way they done it on this show even though it is not the proper way has worked for me so far.

I am actually going to go on youtube and certain websites and learn these things by the beginning of June because its not right I dont know how to and I am fully grown.

:rofl:

Did your pops ever call you a 'pastic? :lol:

I'm dying at those bits, hahaha!

/

I can't tread water. In a sink or swim, I will swim for a bit then sink. 100m badge was an achievement, I don't bang out 'lengths' in no pissy public pool, and I don't live by the sea. f*ck a British river.

I can't whistle with my fingers.

Not much else. Gonna review this thread for some standout 'pastics and dunces.

If anyone can't do a times table, you're duncebreed and not worth the air you breathe. Go study. Big up the crew who know about Kumon maths system >>>>

I can't write with joint handwriting, i can only do some letters like a and u

i also hold a pen differently to other people

i hold it like this - http://thesocialpath.typepad.com/.a/6a00e0099496db8833010536f22abf970b-320wi

my thumb isn't out as much as the guy in the pic

only 2 people have ever asked me why i hold it like that, can't explain it, just how i have always done it.

cant actually fathom how someone has reached adulthood without learning how to tie his damn shoes.

every man should be able to: wire a plug, change a flat tire, change oil, jump start a car, saw a piece of wood with a straight cut, dig a hole, throw a punch, tie a decent knot, do up a tie, shake someone's hand properly whilst looking them in the eye and not at your hand, shuffle cards, tell a joke, make a girl cum, swim front crawl, cook a steak, cook a fry up, kick a ball and have it go more or less where you intended, skim stones, get a waiter's attention. if you cant do these then you should learn.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

cant actually fathom how someone has reached adulthood without learning how to tie his damn shoes.

every man should be able to: wire a plug, change a flat tire, change oil, jump start a car, saw a piece of wood with a straight cut, dig a hole, throw a punch, tie a decent knot, do up a tie, shake someone's hand properly whilst looking them in the eye and not at your hand, shuffle cards, tell a joke, make a girl cum, swim front crawl, cook a steak, cook a fry up, kick a ball and have it go more or less where you intended, skim stones, get a waiter's attention. if you cant do these then you should learn.

Are all these things what you can do or are you just describing your ideal man?

lol

/yh i can do all of those things.

Guest petercrotch

Are all these things what you can do or are you just describing your ideal man?