Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

The Somalian

cant eat rice with a spoon

I don't understand.

I hope it's a preference ting coz unless your ill in some way that affects your co-ordination what's hard about gripping a spoon, scooping the rice & bringing it to your mouth?

/

If it's a choice ting then it doesn't count in this thread imo.

Can't ride bikes, swim or tie shoe laces? Peak.

I can't whistle with my fingers, that's about it.

My bird can't say 'Cinnamon'.

So when we disagree or I get parred about something I just plainface her and go 'But you can't say Cinnamon'.

Instant win.

:lol:

Pos

My wife can't roll her tongue so you can guess what I do in similar situations lol

I'm a deeper ice skater

Went winter wonderland last year with the mrs and we went ice skating for the fist time in probably 10 yrs and I picked it up straight away flying around the ice.

Watching other people drop is one of the funniest things in life though. Nearly fell over front laughing at others

Guest chap44uns

i honestly don't know if i can still fight

havent had a proper one since year 4

:/

How did you stay out of trouble/fights since then?

I'm guessing you used to walk away, looking down when someone badmouthed you in secondary?

nah we settled that with a scuff always play play tho

was approached in trocadero in my youth tho some olders asked for change my bredrin handed over 2 pounds and theissue was diffused

apart from that nada

Ice skating >>>>>>>>>>>..

Remember going ice skating back in primary school days, everyone could ice skate except one of us. Guy just said yes to coming so he wouldn't be left out, wouldn't have guessed in a million years he couldn't ice skate even up until seconds before getting onto the ice, soon as we all started skating he was done for.

come like he was trying to get his shins parallel to the ice anytime he outstretched a leg, felt bad we were all just creasing at him dropping ninja manouvers trying not to fall over. Dont think its that hard to learn tbh, provided you have balance and rhythm. Some people seem to have some ultra weak ankles, looking like they are victim of an ankle breaking football challenge everytime their foot hits the ice

/

looking through this thread i actually cant think of any simple things i cant do, sure i'll think of one though

no one asked for your year book. drop what you cant do and keep it moving.

• Downvote 3

Thats different, what happens if your left handed and the 'right' way doesn't suit you

then ur scum

Well technically these Europeans invented those utensils and the rules to go along with them

thanks bro, thought i was gona have to add 'using your knife n fork correctly' to the list of exclusively african scenarios along with not owning dogs, taking university seriously and not washing your baby in the sink

• Downvote 1