SUGE KNIGHT - I'm NOT CONVINCED 2Pac is Really Dead

Thun

Shot two police officers that were bullying an innocent black man, and bust case.

That alone makes Pac one of the realest brothers.

"In October 1993, in Atlanta, two brothers and off-duty police officers, Mark and Scott Whitwell, were with their wives celebrating Mrs. Whitwell's recent passing of the state bar examination. As they crossed the street, a car with Shakur inside passed by them or "almost struck them," after which the Whitwells began an altercation with the driver, Shakur and the other passengers, which was then joined by a second passing car. Shakur shot one officer in the buttocks, and the other in the leg, back, or abdomen, according to varying news reports. There were no other injuries, but Mark Whitwell was charged with firing at Shakur's car and later lying to the police during the investigation, and Shakur with the shooting, until prosecutors decided to drop all charges against all parties"

• Downvote 1

Great Marketing, wonder what new label he's bringing out in the next couple weeks.

I don't think he has a new label but he is defo tryna get attention.

He is an attention seeking a**hole who was blackballed from the industry.

But, he didn't kill 2Pac, he actually got some of them man back so for that he gets love, even though it was his street bullshit 2Pac got killed over in the 1st place.

Guest petercrotch

Doubt we will ever find out who kileld pac . Could have been suge , could have been that crip,could have been the state , wouldn't have suprised me if it was diddy