FIFA 13 - Join the VIP2 league! (X360) (P54)

Creed Diskenth

Was expecting to get fully raped by LS :lol:

easy victory for him in he first game 3/4-0

Second game 2-2

GGs

any one else?

Me Simply D

4 - 1

2-2? can't remember if it was 2-2 or 3-3 

that second game, 2-0 up you had the chance to seal it

open goal - coulda made it 3-0 game over - was that Theo's left foot? :lol:

faaaaaaaaaaaam....

told you, thats just been my whole league experience, how the fuck did he even miss that...I thought he was offside tbh, thats why the game didnt count the goal, didnt realise he actually missed, I was VEX!

think it ended 3-3, that goal would have made it 4-1 n niiiiiiiiiice.

Fuck my 80min+ crumble session, it happens SOOOOOO often its unbelievable, its like I just switch off

gg ego,

should of leveled in with the last kick

i caught life

3-2 to ego in first game, fuming i threw away a 2 goal lead

i got lucky in the 2nd and won 2-1 tho

Me Simply D

4 - 1

2-2? can't remember if it was 2-2 or 3-3 

that second game, 2-0 up you had the chance to seal it

open goal - coulda made it 3-0 game over - was that Theo's left foot? :lol:

faaaaaaaaaaaam....

told you, thats just been my whole league experience, how the fuck did he even miss that...I thought he was offside tbh, thats why the game didnt count the goal, didnt realise he actually missed, I was VEX!

think it ended 3-3, that goal would have made it 4-1 n niiiiiiiiiice.

Fuck my 80min+ crumble session, it happens SOOOOOO often its unbelievable, its like I just switch off

these tournament games been good for this

felt the tide of the match change soon as that chance was missed

Faze you chat shit fella about you're going to be the whipping boy SMH

Took points from the top 2 already :lol:

he's good

caught me cold that first game, 2 goals in the first 20!

Faze you chat shit fella about you're going to be the whipping boy SMH

Took points from the top 2 already :lol:

he's good

caught me cold that first game, 2 goals in the first 20!

nah im sheg, like mddan has just shown me :lol:

GGs tonight lads, will be on tomorrow b4/after the match

Dan 1-0 Me

Dan 0-0 Me

Could not break this guy down for shit. Best defending I've ever come across on fifa13.

I'm fucking vex flopped about 3 chances all in the 90th minute at the end of the game vs Anderson.

Finally had my one chance which I should have scored but the pressure was on me and didn't get time to set it and that got saved, ball dropped to me unexpectedly I turned away from the goal and lost it while the goal was open and I was 8 yards from it lol, won the ball back again unexpectedly so turned side-on to the goal and then had to shoot on my next touch rotated my thumb to make sure it didn't go wide and it went straight at the keeper with half the goal gaping lol.

Ball just wouldn't sit ffs.

All that being said, you had a that chance about 10mins before where you cut through the 2 defenders, then my keeper saved the cut back and then the player I wasn't controlling charged into you preventing the open goal lol. I actually stopped cos I thought he gave the pen away(would have been my 4th of the tournament and none of them were any of my actions lol).

/

Anyway, you're sick tbh game was exactly what I expected, I came prepared lol I remember playing you in previous years and you give me trouble. Same can be said about your defending, bare effort to break down and just when I do someone comes in and makes a challenge lol.

wow 1 win in 14 Nem...

Finally had my one chance which I should have scored but the pressure was on me and didn't get time to set it and that got saved, ball dropped to me unexpectedly I turned away from the goal and lost it while the goal was open and I was 8 yards from it lol, won the ball back again unexpectedly so turned side-on to the goal and then had to shoot on my next touch rotated my thumb to make sure it didn't go wide and it went straight at the keeper with half the goal gaping lol.

Ball just wouldn't sit ffs.

All that being said, you had a that chance about 10mins before where you cut through the 2 defenders, then my keeper saved the cut back and then the player I wasn't controlling charged into you preventing the open goal lol. I actually stopped cos I thought he gave the pen away(would have been my 4th of the tournament and none of them were any of my actions lol).

LOL I know I saw you stop. Pastore about to bang into an open goal just got swiped out :rofl:

From when that happens 99% of the time I will concede a last minute goal to lose. When you had them three chances and none went in I just had to laugh to myself.

Yo nem holla me tomorrow i need some wins :lol:

• Upvote 2

How can you almost have same points as people who have played 10 less games than you

:lmao:   :lmao: