Big Brother 2012

Guest chap44uns

Adam and Luke A will get at least 4 votes each, (Ashleigh, Conor, Luke Becky)

Becky will get the same, (Luke Adam Deena hopefully if the penny drops, and Sara)

Scott the inevitable winner holds the power tbh,

Hopefully Conor's hatred of Deena see's him vote for Deena so Becky ends up against Adam or Luke and not both as it might split their public votes.

The funny thing is instead of seeing that they are cunts and changing their ways they are now saying the public like boring people who dont talk (that is really goona endear yourself to people who are voting for you to win) Then Becky started to take the piss by not talking mocking the outsiders. They are so pissed penny has clocked they wont win. Luke S cussing the Scott, Caroline deaded Becky last night though on bit on the side. Saying she thinks she is in with Connor and everyone but truth is Connor still dislikes her as much as Deana but is just pretending to like her made me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What makes me lau

Just turnt this on them lot are pissed. I really hope that d*ckhead Becky goes next then dies of heart disease when she is climbing the stairs to get out

asjduawheudwe

can actually see this

LOOOOOOL init!

Becky is some any d*ckhead... just because u have made allies with the bitchy group doesn't mean they won't bitch about you. Look at how Caroline called her ridiculous as soon as she ran to the door to hear Deana and Sara arguing... dumb bitch.

What pissed me off the most is when she told Connor about the whole Lauren snitching to Big brother drama... I don't understand why you would suck up to someone who cheated by saying they were voting for YOU.

Connor is a special case, yet to win an argument, even he's not sure of what he believes, the way he twisted himself up to disprove Adam's oppinion of him and then ended up admitting it was stupid. why's he still saying ge didn't know what Caroline was gonna do even though everyone knows already. In his B-Day task he apparently hates liars.

Luke is so shook if Adam, face to face nominations he wouldn't dare vote for him despite doing so for countless weeks beforehand and then going back to doing it afterwards.

Serious bitch boys.

At least Arron despite being a total idiot stood by his convictions and had balls to do certain things, Unlike Connor who'd be involved and take credit for successful pranks without actual doing anything.

Anyway, Luke S gone this Friday.