Housing benefit

Captain Planet

If you know you aren't gonna get support you won't be having kids before 25 unless you are in a stable career and in a decent position financially.

Some countries your hand gets cut off for stealing.. people still thief

Others you can get the death penalty.. people are still on death row

Taking housing away from under 25s is not going to work

Deterrents dont work

Women dont value their body, contraception is being used as a bonus nowadays, abortions are to easy to have, familys now are seen as unusual etc

You have to tackle these things from the bottom not the top

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a skill level would refer to the money acquired intelligence, but i get what your sayin

it's not "fair",

because someone else's family has acquired wealth in the past then people deserve to be given hand outs at the expense of everyone and the country? why?

sounds like communism bro

think of it as formula 1 if u have to, some people start from the back, depending on their (families') prior performance

Communism = No hand outs because there is no government to hand them out

Think your talking about Stalinism bro

i don't kno what yr 7 definition of communism ur going off mate but of course there's a f*ck*ng government

they're the ones with the control over their masses of peasants

trying to chat sh*t about no communism when your blatantly advocating equal allocation of resources

:/

Communism is the withering away of the state by having a vanguard party till they fade away and there is no government

Obviously power makes people want more power and the states have not withered away and other regimes have just used communism for potical/social gains in the past

• Downvote 1

Give me an example of something that involves money and I'll give you an example of it being abused.

Necessity is incomparable to greed in my opinion.

it's not necessarily greed, it's common sense

if you fit the requirements for housing benefit, or could blag that you do, then why wouldn't you apply

even if you could move some money about n go without some luxuries n still live comfortably, you don't have to

/blaggin you've got a little less savings n gettin into the next payment bracket

and im still saying ur gassed

Because regardless of how trashy the person is, I honestly dont see anyone being ok with living with 10 pounds a week after bills to 'splurge' on themselves

some joke

You're misunderstanding the problem. There are certain people who pay rent, bills, food travel etc all by themselves and work a 40+ hour week. After all their expenses They have the same £10 to "splurge" as certain dons who sit home and blaze all day. That's not right.

It's not right but to me it says there's more a problem related to the average wage/ cost of living than the mentality of someone who isn't working.

why's the cost of living so high? vat? other taxes? energy rates? we need to pay for the handouts somehow

rapid population increase ain't exactly helping. more benefits n healthcare needed

wages aren't rising for the same reasons. the country's an oversaturated mess paying for itself to pay itself

a steady dismantling of the welfare system would benefit the majority in the long run.

its only a radical idea to short sighted simpletons

some people may have to sleep on the street, thats capitalism

You think if there were less people in this country corporations would be paying more money to their employees out of the goodness of their hearts because they care for their standard of living? lol ok mate.

If you know you aren't gonna get support you won't be having kids before 25 unless you are in a stable career and in a decent position financially.

Some countries your hand gets cut off for stealing.. people still thief

Others you can get the death penalty.. people are still on death row

Taking housing away from under 25s is not going to work

Deterrents dont work

Women dont value their body, contraception is being used as a bonus nowadays, abortions are to easy to have, familys now are seen as unusual etc

You have to tackle these things from the bottom not the top

Crime in the United Arab Emirates is disgustingly low compared to other countries, I have no doubt this is due to the harsh punishments they fling out.

The argument with Capital punishment is that by the time it is carried out the sentence itself is disassociated with the crime, meaning as a message it holds no real weight, which makes sense to me.

I think you underestimate the allure of housing and benefits to some young girls bro.

Take these away and she ain't having kids, I'm telling you now.

Very frustrated to be late in with this topic.

The government will keep stamping on the necks of the young of this country until they go out and bother to vote. They have f*cked us with housing prices and student loan debt, and now they demand that we sacrifice our entitlement to the welfare state.

If the young are to lose their entitlement to housing benefit, then they should pay less tax. Simple as. f*ck Cameron. He's bent as f*ck. How can he come out and lay into Jimmy Carr, but refuse to comment on Gary Barlow despite being involved in the same scheme. Oh wait, it's because Gary Barlow is a Tory donor.

WAKE UP YOUNG PEOPLE OF BRITAIN

The intergeneration theft that we are seeing is sickening.

Here's some extra reading for y'all:

51hG4ptLtuL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

FYI I've been on Radio 5 against Grant Shapps, and I've had my photo in the Guardian and Daily Mail on pieces about house prices.

• Upvote 5

Give me an example of something that involves money and I'll give you an example of it being abused.

Necessity is incomparable to greed in my opinion.

it's not necessarily greed, it's common sense

if you fit the requirements for housing benefit, or could blag that you do, then why wouldn't you apply

even if you could move some money about n go without some luxuries n still live comfortably, you don't have to

/blaggin you've got a little less savings n gettin into the next payment bracket

and im still saying ur gassed

Because regardless of how trashy the person is, I honestly dont see anyone being ok with living with 10 pounds a week after bills to 'splurge' on themselves

some joke

You're misunderstanding the problem. There are certain people who pay rent, bills, food travel etc all by themselves and work a 40+ hour week. After all their expenses They have the same £10 to "splurge" as certain dons who sit home and blaze all day. That's not right.

It's not right but to me it says there's more a problem related to the average wage/ cost of living than the mentality of someone who isn't working.

why's the cost of living so high? vat? other taxes? energy rates? we need to pay for the handouts somehow

rapid population increase ain't exactly helping. more benefits n healthcare needed

wages aren't rising for the same reasons. the country's an oversaturated mess paying for itself to pay itself

a steady dismantling of the welfare system would benefit the majority in the long run.

its only a radical idea to short sighted simpletons

some people may have to sleep on the street, thats capitalism

You think if there were less people in this country corporations would be paying more money to their employees out of the goodness of their hearts because they care for their standard of living? lol ok mate.

i don't believe any fairy tale scenario your on about

but population increases obviously cause wage rate stagnation, its basic economics / common sense

cp's right. the new world order is coming. n with the majoirty being this dim there's absolutely no hope

South East is suffering due to lack of housing not because of the increase in people but because of the goverments in place

Most big building companies etc lobby the government and have strong links/funding with them

All to do with supply and demand, the more houses built, the less their value, obviously the directors of these real estate firms dont want that so they prevent it from happening

If there is a shortage they can increase prices etc,

You really think the government couldnt go out and hand out contracts to get loads and loads of houses built?

Yeah it would put a strain on resources, but over time services and infastructure would adapt and evolve if it was invested into and the economy imo would continue to grow

South East is suffering due to lack of housing not because of the increase in people but because of the goverments in place

Most big building companies etc lobby the government and have strong links/funding with them

All to do with supply and demand, the more houses built, the less their value, obviously the directors of these real estate firms dont want that so they prevent it from happening

If there is a shortage they can increase prices etc,

You really think the government couldnt go out and hand out contracts to get loads and loads of houses built?

Yeah it would put a strain on resources, but over time services and infastructure would adapt and evolve if it was invested into and the economy imo would continue to grow

lol

not gonna lie - i dont like you i see the p*ssy in u like i saw it in radio. i can smell it through the screen- so anything you write even if it slighlty makes sense just sounds like gobbledegook to me as its coming from u - plus you make some outlandish and foolish posts on a daily basis

not gonna lie - i dont like you i see the p*ssy in u like i saw it in radio. i can smell it through the screen- so anything you write even if it slighlty makes sense just sounds like gobbledegook to me as its coming from u - plus you make some outlandish and foolish posts on a daily basis

Im sorry to hear you live life this way

If members of a forum are evoking emotions out of you in real life maybe its time to take a break?

I dont even post everyday and bar last couple days I have made 2 or 3 posts every other day if that for a few months now

Chin up