PC Gaming/General PC topic

Creed Diskenth

You are paying like 8 bags a Day?!

Traffic is pissing me off on my way home, I got deliveries to make.

Tried to explain the game to my boy at work today, was so peak, everything I said just sounded dumb.

Looooooooooooool...made the mistake of tryin to do that yest...was peak

:lol: 

skemar posted the link above somewhere to download it

c/s i tried explaining it to medic yday, i sounded so dumb. :lol:

/

Marvel Heroes beta weekend from this saturday - sunday, you can grab a free key on Saturday morning from http://www.curse.com/betas/marvel-heroes-beta-key-giveaway-2 at some point

The game is F2P ARPG set in the marvel universe. 

• Upvote 1

:lol:

skemar posted the link above somewhere to download it

c/s i tried explaining it to medic yday, i sounded so dumb. :lol:

/

Marvel Heroes beta weekend from this saturday - sunday, you can grab a free key on Saturday morning from http://www.curse.com/betas/marvel-heroes-beta-key-giveaway-2 at some point

The game is F2P ARPG set in the marvel universe. 

How did I know not about this?! I'm involved.

Got my key, patched 77% swear the servers wont actually open for us until like 5pm or something innit?

/

ets200006h.png

I missed the same fucking turn on the way to Dover, decided I would turn round in the fields ahead...

My view from the fields, with my engine fucked.

ets200008s.png

Rage quit.

• Upvote 3

Jeff did you play in the end? Game didn't hold my attention for too long.

Game looks ehhhh, I couldn't change my graphics settings, prob cos of beta.

marvelgame2013031619253.jpg

marvelgame2013031619222.jpg

Ended up just running round, not really knowing wtf I was doing, seems like everyone else was doing the same.

marvelgame2013031619354.jpg

Was kinda reluctant to read any text tbh, not used to it anymore.

marvelgame2013031619282.jpg

May give it one more spin tommorow.

nah, how can you guys be playing a truck sim?

like you're driving round like a real truck driver, in recreations of real places, presumingly taking the same amount of time as in real life... just not getting real money... 

nah tell me its not that...??

Yeah i played it in the end, was OK ish

I started to enjoy it later when i was 1 shotting mobs with auto atk. I was hawkeye aswell. Yeah shame you couldnt tweak the settings and 1 thing that pissed me off was the garbage music. So rebore. Like some guy just made it in FL last night. Couldn't turn it off or turn it down.

But yeah its a so-so game. The quest system is boog. Running around half the time cos you have no idea where your going. The comic/video cut scenes are decent, so alot of people will be playing for the story.

Found my first purple boots at like lv 14, then found another purple 10 mins after :lol: not for my class though. 

Will be playing some more later on when servers are back up. 

Shame you can only have 1 character unless you find a hero, or cop the pack :/ so lame. Also i missed out on using the free points to purchase another hero.

/

Also when you get to lv 10, get that double shot skill, and make sure you have points in the first auto atk skill. Does so much dmg.

I pretty much use double shot, adamental arrow or whatever its called,freezing arrow to freeze boss's and offensve tumble for movement speed. Wish i could respec.

PEAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!

Copped a truck @ a london dealership. After all the customisation that was available to me, it cost about 100k (bank loan ting) anyway. come out the dealership n I see one 8k job from swansea to southampton, so I thought yeah jump on that...I was expecing it to just start me from Swansea with the load n let me do my ting....

naaaaaaaaaah cuzzy, had to fucking spend the next 20mins (real time) pushing to swansea, which by the time I got there the job had expired...so I was :angry: to say the least

anyway, checked the job market, and there was some next pick up from round the corner for 7k to Brum, so I picked up that load...

I have never crashed so much in my life...its was DRAMA!! cars just jamming on the wrong side of the road, doing brake tests in front of me, shit was raining...my driver was fatigued like a mother, screen all going dark n shit.

Finally got to brum, dropped off the urgent load in time n ting (my parking is on point now, not gonna lie!!) thought ok, lemme go to the repair shop n see wha gwarn...TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHT grand later!! I pull out the shop, I only had about 21k in the bank, but it went through, so I thought seen...game has got a glitch in it, noice....

*beeee*...beeeeeeep* fucking email comes through...check the sutting...its from the Bank, spitting about how they have given me a short term overdraft, but I need to pay it back asap....

shit is PEAK...so now ive gotta make the payment on the 100k loan, and deal with the overdraft shit...

swear I feel to hit restart n do the ting again...

Truck is on point though...upgraded the engine...ting is a beaaaaast up hill, just blasting past the other trucks...

I think I need to get some fresh air :blush:

• Upvote 7