At what point...

Michel Kane

@MickeyKane

Thing is, women f*ck when they SAY, "Wait 3 months..." sh*t, have some tact about yours. Develop a little game, don't hustle backwards

@MickeyKane

Because even if the guy hangs around after you've told him that, you've now set a goal. Presented a challenge.

@MickeyKane

And it all revolves around sex. The exact opposite of what you intended to achieve in the first place.

By your own logic, dont make this a self-fulfilling prophecy

i think some of you man overthink this sh*t tbh

you know there some things where thinking too much actually ruins it.

step back and enjoy it, you could wait 10 years and sh*t would still f*ck up, so what do you have to show for that 10 years?

obv you gotta do your homework and sh*t, but with me if i dont feel an instant mutual connection then theres no point making her wife at any time, i dont wait for feelings to develop

i also think certain people try force it when theyre not compatible just because they tick a few boxes of what they perceive to be the ideal partner

if i feel the need to cheat id end the relationship tbh, whats the point? shes obv not good enough for me

• Upvote 5

@MickeyKane

Thing is, women f*ck when they SAY, "Wait 3 months..." sh*t, have some tact about yours. Develop a little game, don't hustle backwards

@MickeyKane

Because even if the guy hangs around after you've told him that, you've now set a goal. Presented a challenge.

@MickeyKane

And it all revolves around sex. The exact opposite of what you intended to achieve in the first place.

By your own logic, dont make this a self-fulfilling prophecy

You must be out your mind if you think I'd let a woman know all that sh*t. Lol

I like to keep 1 serious girl that I'm trying to wifey, and only f*ck buddies in addition.

This means I don't try beat the decent girl too quickly, the sexual side being dealt with elsewhere

And it also means when I'm ready to wifey the decent, the others can be dashed easily.

Worst situation I've been in regarding this (I made a thread as well - http://www.vip2.co.u...l-come-at-once/ ) was when I met 3 girls I would wifey and tried to maintain them all. That was my lesson.

Question for You MKane - can You be honest with the girl You're serious about, and tell her that You're linking the others, because if this is meant to be Your wifey, or You're heading that way, You need to decide on honesty at some point. I wouldn't do things I have to lie to my girl about.

Guest chap44uns

My strategy is it takes a year for me to make it official & that's what I'm trying with the current girl.

Friendship - 3 months

Dating casually - 3 months

Dating exclusive - 3 months

Relationship - 3 months

tumblr_lqhj33qSSR1qjfnfo.gif

• Upvote 3

My strategy is it takes a year for me to make it official & that's what I'm trying with the current girl.

Friendship - 3 months

Relationship - 3 months

tumblr_lqhj33qSSR1qjfnfo.gif

fully moving like them dumb bitches who make comments like "i made all my men wait 3 months before we had sex so im not a hoe". There isn't a formula to the dating game, its not a ticking off dates exercise. When you find the one, you will know.

• Upvote 1

step back and enjoy it, you could wait 10 years and sh*t would still f*ck up, so what do you have to show for that 10 years?

obv you gotta do your homework and sh*t, but with me if i dont feel an instant mutual connection then theres no point making her wife at any time, i dont wait for feelings to develop

i also think certain people try force it when theyre not compatible just because they tick a few boxes of what they perceive to be the ideal partner

if i feel the need to cheat id end the relationship tbh, whats the point? shes obv not good enough for me

C/S

I was onto this guy HARD. But we didn't have sex because we were just enjoying spending time together, getting to know each other and didn't want to jump straight into that (If anything it was him who said he didn't want to have sex because he didn't want to ruin anything). I locked off all the other people I was talking to simply because I was only interested in this one person and wasn't interested in entertaining any other man.

However this guy was banging other girls just because we were taking it slow. IMO if you're getting to know me, other people shouldn't be in the equation just because you feel the need to buss a nut. It really pissed me off because why should I be sitting there all horny waiting and building myself up to give you all of this, but you're giving all of you to other people?!

C/S

I was onto this guy HARD. But we didn't have sex because we were just enjoying spending time together, getting to know each other and didn't want to jump straight into that (If anything it was him who said he didn't want to have sex because he didn't want to ruin anything). I locked off all the other people I was talking to simply because I was only interested in this one person and wasn't interested in entertaining any other man.

However this guy was banging other girls just because we were taking it slow. IMO if you're getting to know me, other people shouldn't be in the equation just because you feel the need to buss a nut. It really pissed me off because why should I be sitting there all horny waiting and building myself up to give you all of this, but you're giving all of you to other people?!

He did the right thing!

C/S

Wait, did you abstain for your own sake, or for his?

cs dave, allow all the rules

if shes the one, all that is irrelevant

girls are the ones who think too deep like

men are simple creatures bro

and like...

say you used the formula, then waited 3 months to do whatever it is youre doing, if you feel she's right after a week, do you ditch your plan and go to the next phase? or do you just carry on?

if after 3 months you feel she aint right, but somehow almost there, do you extend it?

i cant be dealing with them rules, im a caveman like that. real basic sh*t

C/S

Wait, did you abstain for your own sake, or for his?

He didn't want to have sex and ruin anything.. so obviously I waited because I liked where we seemed to be heading. I'm not the type of person to start having sex with other people when I'm dating one person.

If I'm comfortable with you and where were heading, why wait? Wait so you can bang other chicks?

So Mike Kane... while you're getting some on the side while getting to know this main squeeze, how would you feel if you found out she was also doing the same?

I'm not a fan of just diving into a relationship like that. Like I mentioned previously, I'm at a stage in my life where any woman I date seriously has to have TRULY long-term potential so the vetting process has to be thorough. Some may say that's analysing too much. I'm not perfect, I'm sure I could find a healthier balance but I'd rather it f*ck up with me knowing I had some semblance of 'control' than it f*ck up & feeling powerless.

/

@SocaJunkie - I'd hate that, but I'd have to accept it. I mean that's what the thread is about, finding out at what point you lock off other girls. Funny enough, I was out with another girl on a date last night. WASTE OF LIFE. Not sure if it's because the vibe was dead or because the main girl was on my mind but yeah, won't be seeing anyone else now.

I'm not a fan of just diving into a relationship like that. Like I mentioned previously, I'm at a stage in my life where any woman I date seriously has to have TRULY long-term potential so the vetting process has to be thorough. Some may say that's analysing too much. I'm not perfect, I'm sure I could find a healthier balance but I'd rather it f*ck up with me knowing I had some semblance of 'control' than it f*ck up & feeling powerless.

/

@SocaJunkie - I'd hate that, but I'd have to accept it. I mean that's what the thread is about, finding out at what point you lock off other girls. Funny enough, I was out with another girl on a date last night. WASTE OF LIFE. Not sure if it's because the vibe was dead or because the main girl was on my mind but yeah, won't be seeing anyone else now.

I hear that... I've had this discussion before with some guys and they said they wouldn't continue dating her and I thought :/

I think the main girl was on your mind which is what made the date dead... so cute hehe

/

You see this is where im overly stubborn/old school. Dont get me wrong id be happy to go exclusive if we had the conversation and both wanted to even if that meant there was no sex involved for a while, but say we dont and im banging side chicks, i dont expect you to be banging next guys. I cant digest/show respect to women who have more than 1 sexual reationship happening at the same time. I think it says a lot about a woman if she can be catching D from all kinds of angles. The kinds of girls I usually go for would be disgusted by that.

A girl cant be telling me I like you and want a serious relationship but at the same time shes linking tyrone and jermaine for bangs. LEAVE IT

/

You see this is where im overly stubborn/old school. Dont get me wrong id be happy to go exclusive if we had the conversation and both wanted to even if that meant there was no sex involved for a while, but say we dont and im banging side chicks, i dont expect you to be banging next guys. I cant digest/show respect to women who have more than 1 sexual reationship happening at the same time. I think it says a lot about a woman if she can be catching D from all kinds of angles. The kinds of girls I usually go for would be disgusted by that.

A girl cant be telling me I like you and want a serious relationship but at the same time shes linking tyrone and jermaine for bangs. LEAVE IT

This is the response I was getting when I had this discussion. IMO as a female and I found out you were doing your thing while dating me, I'd be peeved off. Can't you just wank or something?

Friendship - 3 months

Relationship - 3 months

Bear in mind I'm at that stage where any girlfriend of mine is literally wife material so the vet has to be thorough.

dem 5 stage interviews deyah

/

This is the response I was getting when I had this discussion. IMO as a female and I found out you were doing your thing while dating me, I'd be peeved off. Can't you just wank or something?

I'd expect her to say to me, I know its only early but I dont behave like that and I dont expect you to either. If you cant accept that, then lets go our separate ways. If the girl was actually a serious prospect I believed in I'd do it

Bottom line is, I could never respect someone who doesnt respect themselves and if you are happy to know your potential man is f*ck*ng other girls and coming round to yours just to chill and get to know you. You dont respect yourself and I wouldnt wanna be with you long term.

A lotta women dont know their worth these days and are too hungry for man at all costs. If a man REALLY wants you and doesnt just think yeah shes a decent link or she'll do for now. He will fall in line.

(or at least he will tell you he is)

:lol:

• Upvote 1