Battle Rap Topic

Young £

RSVP for tonight’s taping (Jan 30) in NYC, closes at noon; to be added to the list click here.

Only the first 100 will receive confirmation (location, time and password).

Must be 21+.

GET READY TO RRRUUUUUMMMMBLE!

Slaughterhouse, the devastating rhyme foursome, announced on Wednesday (January 29) that they’ve partnered with Eminem to create a brand-new battle rap league, Total Slaughter.

The headliners for the inaugural event taking place this Spring in New York City (ticket sales information will be announced soon) will be none other than the two top battlers on the circuit, Murda Mook and Loaded Lux.

SlaughterHouse.bannerjpg-620x425.jpg
Exclusive 10 UPDATE: Road to Total Slaughter RSVP: You, A Room Full of Battle Hungry MCs & Slaughterhouse By LOUD · On January 29, 2014

RSVP for tonight’s taping (Jan 30) in NYC, closes at noon; to be added to the list click here.

Only the first 100 will receive confirmation (location, time and password).

Must be 21+.

GET READY TO RRRUUUUUMMMMBLE!

Slaughterhouse, the devastating rhyme foursome, announced on Wednesday (January 29) that they’ve partnered with Eminem to create a brand-new battle rap league, Total Slaughter.

The headliners for the inaugural event taking place this Spring in New York City (ticket sales information will be announced soon) will be none other than the two top battlers on the circuit, Murda Mook and Loaded Lux.

The undercard, which will be just as exciting as the main draw, is set to be determined by way of Road to Total Slaughter, a cutting-edge web series competition that will pit eight of the hungriest MCs in the country against each other for the right to appear on the Total Slaughter stage.

Mook.          @MurdaMookez Follow

@iAmLoadedLux this sh*t ain't gone be good for u g. ....just when I was minding my business.

RTTS.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that "down right square" bar was hard

Ty a bit of a bill collector rebore but i like the stlye...and lox judged it right...if he didnt choke...

What I thought.

Bill's in jail I think, don't know what for though.